Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s no difference between divesters/wenches and white supremacists. They love white men and hate black men and white women. It’s the same type of people. They fantasize about replacing white women and eradicating black men. Not absolving white women of their role in WS but these wenches cannot be helped. These simp c00n enablers coming to the rescue for these bytches need to be punished as well
This. I don’t think they’re even actual black men.

Looks like they’re going to get that attention that they’re asking for. @Methodical as well, he was dapping her posts and tried to drag my name into her black male blasphemous bullshyt, for no fukkin reason when I haven’t even been on this site all damn day. And if I had logged on, it’s stands to reason that we know how that would have ended. Why are “THEY” trying to run deflection for her? Why would alleged black men make excuses for her perspective? Seems like there IS a need to pull up with the resources again
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My nikka I don’t give a fukk lmao

Like why do y’all talk about this site like it’s the inquisition?

I say what I want, gz.

don’t quote me no more neither plz

”cuck simp” ayo :mjlol: :mjlol:
I think you would do well to shut the absolute fuk up considering -

I’m Black and grew up in a Black community.
I speak as a citizen of the Black community.

There’s a thread on this page where nikkas are angry white people are jumping the broom at weddings, a slave ritual.

Idk what to tell u broski.

I think nikkas just grew up putting equal in they Koolaid & are embarrassed.

:patrice:
Also, was @berry5678 your mother? Would explain alot about your allegiance
When my mother see shyt like this she always says
Black people are the worst:russ:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
But how did they determine that it was her? How ??? I dont get it. Im too high to understand:mjlit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But how did they determine that it was her? How ??? I dont get it. Im too high to understand:mjlit:
She had the same avatar/profile pic on her twitter account as she did on her coli account...then when pressed she didn't deny it and tripled down on it on some "so what?" type shyt.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I think you would do well to shut the absolute fuk up considering -

:patrice:
Though your name is synonymous with internet transgender-ism I’m gonna act like you’re a woman and tell you one time: if you have an issue with anything I’ve said or done and take it personal, send a brother, cousin, baby father, side nikka, Uber driver whoever the fukk you want these coli nikkas to donate a gofundme for..Stay in a woman’s place and stop using white frat boy language toward me.

U got 2 dry lips between you tryna play Queen B on a site where virtually everyone laughs at your existence and your fabricated life. In the 6 months I’ve been here you changed your ethnicity 3x and said you’re a middle aged woman that’s auditioning for 19 year old drill rappers..We have absolutely nothing to discuss.
Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good :mjlol:
Last response.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
SMH @ that Twitter account.
:snoop:
It's just black man hate and pictures of cops brutalizing black men.
If you told me a 4klan wyte supremaciss made that I wouldn't of batted an eye.
Nope. It's a black woman living in Italy. Some African breh on twitter got into their groupchat and doxxxed all of them. She's also the one that runs the divestor account on twitter called divesthub.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nope. It's a black woman living in Italy. Some African breh on twitter got into their groupchat and doxxxed all of them. She's also the one that runs the divestor account on twitter called divesthub.
Okay that just confirms my theory that BW on that divestment/black man hate are in places where there aren't that many black people to begin with.
And Italy is VERY racist...so it seems she has internalized alot of that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Though your name is synonymous with internet transgender-ism I’m gonna act like you’re a woman and tell you one time: if you have an issue with anything I’ve said or done and take it personal, send a brother, cousin, baby father, side nikka, Uber driver whoever the fukk you want these coli nikkas to donate a gofundme for..Stay in a woman’s place and stop using white frat boy language toward me.

U got 2 dry lips between you tryna play Queen B on a site where virtually everyone laughs at your existence and your fabricated life. In the 6 months I’ve been here you changed your ethnicity 3x and said you’re a middle aged woman that’s auditioning for 19 year old drill rappers..We have absolutely nothing to discuss.
Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good :mjlol:
Last response.
No the fukk my name is not associated or affiliated with any sus activities because I don’t participate in any sexual or illicit behavior in the 4-plus years that Ive posted on this message board while you ride “surfboardt” for a whole white woke cac skin worshiping random who promotes castrating her own black son. That’s the fallback line and run to refrain to accuse/lie about actual black women of being “men” , for bytch bred insecure c00n and cac “male” egos like YOU who pull up with the played out go to refrain “Nicole is other than who she says she is because I got called out on my shyt” as you feel intellectually challenged, while you go off defending a banned bytch who threatens black men with extinction, instead of an actual women who supports black men more than you seem to. Go find your fukkin manhood and be your mother’s son.

You pulled your dyck out to dive deep for a newly joined 2022 agent who promoted “tucking” - don’t project your inclinations on to me, you faggit.

Now on to actual facts - post up my comments where I ever “changed my ethnicity or nationality or race” and post said “fabrications “ that you’re countering with. Don’t talk about it - show and prove. Post the fukkin quotes. No one is here to see you talk. You seem real accusatory - was that your burner account? I mean, you go from white boy racism to sounding off like a femcel fontinista in every third thread… shall I continue? Damn I’m really starting to think you’re in a group chat with yourself or @berry5678, you sound off under pressure like you engage in slaveplay with white Supremacist men while using safe words, posting all of those stereotypes pulled From your playbook. Amazing how you’re too much of a p**sy to have this same energy with the actual men in this thread. Are you going to accuse them of not being “men” . Never ever have I’ve seen a “straight black man” talking the opposition side of a bedwench, whose only comeback is to accuse a female poster of being of the same frame of the broke back bytch that he’s flexed his buckbroke Bussy for, taking about “Let’s have a teachable moment”
:mjlol: :comeon:
Gotta be a damn digicac
Cosplaying heavy with the cape - they post damn near synonymously

He speaks as an old White man.

Modern Black men see old White men as oracles, guiding forces.

Simple.

Last edited: