Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
if you don’t take this Tony Soprano ass shyt the fukk on :russ:
Last response forreal this time though.

E2-B197-E9-FBD2-4-C16-ABD3-DBBD0-C16-B7-CC.jpg

Klan member:mjlol:
You keep digging your own hole - any concept of you being black is reduced with each time that you post . Who the fuk talks like this? That and the “bebes kids” outdated references - fukkin white Boys on their bullshyt again. 🙄

Grand Wizard opening ..grand Wizard closing :coffee:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel like we need to go ahead and get that @FrontoBama cat up on outta here.

Y’all seriously engaging with that dude when he’s clearly trolling y’all nikkas.

Eventually he’ll get tired of playing the long game and go out guns blazing like the divestor chick.

Just save time and Uncle Phil Jazz his ass out the door.
Thats why I stopped responding to him yesterday

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Though your name is synonymous with internet transgender-ism I’m gonna act like you’re a woman and tell you one time: if you have an issue with anything I’ve said or done and take it personal, send a brother, cousin, baby father, side nikka, Uber driver whoever the fukk you want these coli nikkas to donate a gofundme for..Stay in a woman’s place and stop using white frat boy language toward me.

U got 2 dry lips between you tryna play Queen B on a site where virtually everyone laughs at your existence and your fabricated life. In the 6 months I’ve been here you changed your ethnicity 3x and said you’re a middle aged woman that’s auditioning for 19 year old drill rappers..We have absolutely nothing to discuss.
Nicole said it's leaving the coli for good :mjlol:
Last response.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A breh that believes in BP ideologies would definitely spend all this time defending the honor of a bedwench that despises BM, right. :comeon: :lolbron:
And has a habit of defending racists of non-black races by trying to convince us that they’re not racist
That shyt work in the Barrio but he really needs to consider that one day he’s gonna want to leave California.

Its wild because I ain’t even think the video was racist at all.
But apparently to him ADOS is a “pseudo racist eugenics group”.
:mjpls: :mjpls:
Cuz it’s MY shyt in the first place, now answer the question.

Having a psuedo-racist eugenics group that doesn’t represent me or my family but tries (in vain lol) to speak as a guiding force for it is disrespectful. What is this acronym gang’s view on enviornmental racism that kept Flint drinking brown water? What is the armed wing of ADOS? What’s the platform other than telling other Black people who created the blues and pretending to care about the most far-flung political debate in American politics?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at the c00n in the room showing up - ^^ Must have tagged in reinforcements or logged into his other account.

As soon as @FrontoBama goes quiet this random account shows up ^but this username was a no show in any thread in which the banned bedwench was actually present.
:deadrose: :mjlol:
Posting all those damn smileys to show solidarity for a suspect cac poster who empathizes with a black male basher while cosigning the KKK. Can’t make this shyt up
:mjlol:

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ok I learn something everyday on social media and sometimes I'm taken aback by some of the concepts discussed out here

But is there really a contingency of black women implying that black men naturally hate black women from the womb?

Like seriously you give birth to a boy, he grows up and hates you and that is what the universe fault? Or like the natural four once sung the way nature planned it?

Is there anyone here that believes this? Help me understand how your child hating you is someone else's fault or some natural order from nature or genetically innate within the black boy and not your own fault? I'm not attacking just want an understanding....

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, this bozo gotta go. :camby:
Oh and he’s on that “black women are not protected” wave that @berry5678 was on

Because we were defeated, we now have to wait for the white man to deal out justice.

Thus, the Black woman has to go outside and beg for help, for the justice we cannot provide.
:mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And your woman has to go next door and ask your white neighbor to come over and spank him..
Yo, your woman and all the house gather in the kitchen to watch this cracka seize him, demean him and ready him for punishment.

What. The. fuk.

This reads like a Reddit anti-black fantasy manifesto caricature.
:huhldup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me find out this dude claiming to be AA is another Cacnadian troll (which also would explain the bedwench backing and stereotype tropes that he calls his “comebacks”.)
Historically our people have fled White supremacyto Mexico (Gaspar Yanga’s maroon colony) Haiti and even as far as Jamaica, all of our African brothers welcoming us with open arms
something we gotta work on in the community.

I brought up that one night in Miami movie to some brothers in my cipher when it was coming out, I summarised

:jbhmm::patrice:
We spell summarized with a z over here, b

Last edited: