Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ducking and dodging again, checks the coli to see if this thread is still going, realizes that he’s still not safe, then checks back out 😒:

FrontoBama
Last seen 3 minutes ago ·Viewing forum The Locker Room

@FrontoBama Are you Canadian or UK??

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Okay nah for real reading this shyt is poison

Whether it's the divestor/swirler shyt that call black men bullet bags

Or the "SYSBM" that have twitter accounts dedicated to making black men date white women as some badge of pride and "new wave"

it's all poison, low vibrational and flat out weird and unhinged garbage. Makes me not wanna even use social media.

Should we even allow this content to be on? It's damaging and harmful. Instead of promoting positive relations, we're only highlighting negative shyt from unhinged sources.

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Until i see concrete verification thats a male cac. Possibly female. My vision aint what it used to be and they pretty much look and smell alike.
@Glorious calm down umm.."breh"(?) I didnt say it was a bad smell.

I aint say it was a good smell either. I was being intentionally vague waiting for some cac to expose his stank ass :umad:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I suspect it's mainly about the fact that ADOS men don't really fukk with them. I've noticed an interesting pattern with them; they're divestors but will typically still brag about men from their homeland being better than ADOS men.

That is interesting, isn't it? It lines up with the great sm colorism debates of the early 2010s. If you think about it, thats when the early 90s glut of 'technically first world-ian but socially/ culturally foreign' babies came of age.

You even see remnants of these conversations here, when certain posters come at Tariq for his so called "white" wife. I remember having the same conversations about biracials on a bw board and, regardless of complexion, ados was like, ':mjtf: You want me to disown my granny??" We had to walk foreigners through the whole family tree, it was ridiculous. And yet, they held firm bc in THEIR countries, that color line is strong as ever. We have our issues, but never to that extent. For us, it was always brown- brown or ls-ds couples. Look at the family photo album, we veer toward the median. :pachaha:

Yep. I'm tired of being lumped in with those bitter losers.

Thank you! Yes! I have NEVER had a problem with ados men respecting me, treating me well, idk wtf they talking about tbh. And im not light skinned neither. :skip:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
My nikka I don’t give a fukk lmao

Like why do y’all talk about this site like it’s the inquisition?

I say what I want, gz.

don’t quote me no more neither plz

”cuck simp” ayo :mjlol: :mjlol:
Breh, how u gone preach tolerance for a psychopath talking about amongst other psychotic bullshyt, teaching little black boys to tuck they shyt, and in the same thread refer to a TRUE Queen, as "my (not even gonna post that fukking word)? :what:

Like even if u feel affronted, what could she have possibly said to u that is anywhere near as offensive as that other foul demonic offspring of satan u feel has a "message" worth entertaining? :dahell:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Okay nah for real reading this shyt is poison

Whether it's the divestor/swirler shyt that call black men bullet bags

Or the "SYSBM" that have twitter accounts dedicated to making black men date white women as some badge of pride and "new wave"

it's all poison, low vibrational and flat out weird and unhinged garbage. Makes me not wanna even use social media.

Should we even allow this content to be on? It's damaging and harmful. Instead of promoting positive relations, we're only highlighting negative shyt from unhinged sources.

Spot on post. I'm very convinced anybody who indulges on these topics are weirdo lames behind the scenes.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Ok I learn something everyday on social media and sometimes I'm taken aback by some of the concepts discussed out here

But is there really a contingency of black women implying that black men naturally hate black women from the womb?

Like seriously you give birth to a boy, he grows up and hates you and that is what the universe fault? Or like the natural four once sung the way nature planned it?

Is there anyone here that believes this? Help me understand how your child hating you is someone else's fault or some natural order from nature or genetically innate within the black boy and not your own fault? I'm not attacking just want an understanding....
What baffles me is we are probably statistically the least disrespectful group toward our parents, especially our mothers, in both numbers and degree of disrespect shown. Ive met cacs who straight cuss they mama out for literally no good fukkin reason. One who actually habitually BEAT ON his mama. Actually broke her damn ribs and shyt.

How many of yall ever met a breh who literally put they mama in the hospital?

Like someone else said, these cacs be projectin like a muh...

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That is interesting, isn't it? It lines up with the great sm colorism debates of the early 2010s. If you think about it, thats when the early 90s glut of 'technically first world-ian but socially/ culturally foreign' babies came of age.

You even see remnants of these conversations here, when certain posters come at Tariq for his so called "white" wife. I remember having the same conversations about biracials on a bw board and, regardless of complexion, ados was like, ':mjtf: You want me to disown my granny??" We had to walk foreigners through the whole family tree, it was ridiculous. And yet, they held firm bc in THEIR countries, that color line is strong as ever. We have our issues, but never to that extent. For us, it was always brown- brown or ls-ds couples. Look at the family photo album, we veer toward the median. :pachaha:

Thank you! Yes! I have NEVER had a problem with ados men respecting me, treating me well, idk wtf they talking about tbh. And im not light skinned neither. :skip:
Yea, this is very true.

My grandmother is as dark as I am with dark brown eyes, while my grandfather is light-skinned with green eyes. All of my uncles take after my grandmother in skin-tone and eye color, but my mother takes after my grandfather.

Having all sorts of complexions is a very normal thing among Black Americans, like you said. From high yellow to near obsidian, yet one thing we always agreed on is that we are all Black. It is only recently (last 4 years or so) that I have seen talk disagreeing with that.