Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Okay that just confirms my theory that BW on that divestment/black man hate are in places where there aren't that many black people to begin with.
And Italy is VERY racist...so it seems she has internalized alot of that.
Nah. there's also a lot of them who live in states like Georgia and Maryland. Some of them even go to HBCUs. The common denominator is that they're almost always African though. Usually Nigerian. Sometimes carribean too.

https://twitter.com/sankarasafrica?lang=en

^^^ this man doxxed a lot of them.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
People who say retarded shyt like the incel in the OP get on my nerves. “Why give birth to something that hates you” is something only mentally unwell people say and is pretty much an admission of being a shytty parent undeserving of having children.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nope. It's a black woman living in Italy. Some African breh on twitter got into their groupchat and doxxxed all of them. She's also the one that runs the divestor account on twitter called divesthub.
You talking about the Sankara dude?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
People who say retarded shyt like the incel in the OP get on my nerves. “Why give birth to something that hates you” is something only mentally unwell people say and is pretty much an admission of being a shytty parent undeserving of having children.
If it were legal, what wrestling move would perform on her :jbhmm:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She's African. She part of an African divestor groupchat on twitter. Another one of them is:
Most of them from the UK or Canada.

Nope. It's a black woman living in Italy. Some African breh on twitter got into their groupchat and doxxxed all of them. She's also the one that runs the divestor account on twitter called divesthub.

Nah. there's also a lot of them who live in states like Georgia and Maryland. Some of them even go to HBCUs. The common denominator is that they're almost always African though. Usually Nigerian. Sometimes carribean too.

https://twitter.com/sankarasafrica?lang=en

^^^ this man doxxed a lot of them.

:unimpressed: Where everybody who like to argue with me when *I* say it? These bytches ain't us.

Y'all falling for Nigerian-italian whores on the internet cosplaying as ados women. :scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed: Where everybody who like to argue with me when *I* say it? These bytches ain't us.

Y'all falling for Nigerian-italian whores on the internet cosplaying as ados women. :scust:
Wooow!

I really think these women are chicks who simply never learned the dating game. Some families send their daughters into the world with no guidance, and those girls end up not knowing how attract or relate to guys.

Normal people don’t have this much venom for the opposite sex.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That’s a stupid ass bytch who need to get off the internet

Typing all that hostile shyt towards us because of what trolls on Twitter say. Whoever the fukk it is is a clown an feeding into some BW/BM gender wars online bullshyt and letting it shape their view of us. Grown black men and women about their shyt have way more important things than to try and separate us

She tried deflecting and shyt I see from the replies to her, clown shyt. On here it’s love if you show love for the most part, regardless if you male or female

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The funny this is that even after reading some of these replies, they still don’t say anything as bad as what that c00n bytch said.

I get it though, brehs need to not say anything too crazy, so I’ll refrain myself from saying something vile.

All I’ll say is this, fukk all you bytches that disrespect bm like that and I wish the worst on y’all bytches!!

:pacspit::pacspit:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Wooow!

I really think these women are chicks who simply never learned the dating game. Some families send their daughters into the world with no guidance, and those girls end up not knowing how attract or relate to guys.

Normal people don’t have this much venom for the opposite sex.
I suspect it's mainly about the fact that ADOS men don't really fukk with them. I've noticed an interesting pattern with them; they're divestors but will typically still brag about men from their homeland being better than ADOS men.