Why get a console if those games are coming to PC?(10/27 Update, PS5 Title otw too!)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Spending money on Microsoft crap :hhh:
Buying a $1500 thingamajig every 3 years :hhh:
Looking like a dork :hhh:
Getting no bytches :hhh:

The nerve of you lame console nikkas...

You know what looks like a dork...nikkas who have consoles :scust:

Broke boy shyt :scust:

Anybody can get a console :scust:

nikkas who say "you want fries with that" 8 hours a day get consoles :scust:

bytch walk in your living room and see a PS5 she like "my 12 year old cousin got a PS5 :scust:. This nikka still playing with toys. This nikka still a kid:scust:"

Then she come to my crib and see the big boy Fractal R2 in the corner and she like "damn what's that:picard:"

Then she watching me play RDR2 and I use a trainer to just turn into an eagle and fly away and she like ":ooh: Did you just turn into a fukking eagle how to do that:ooh:"

Tell that bytch "it's a trainer I created to turn into an animal. You know...typical pc shyt:win:"

Now she on the phone with her cousin talking about "this nikka duckbutta done turned into an eagle in RDR2. You know how to do that. I watched my brother play this on xbox nikka NEVER turned into an animal."

I got to tell her "you can't do that on xbox. Not without somebody using a PC to help you:stopitslime:"

Then after I land as an eagle, I turn into a bear and just maul the whole town of valentine just because...

Now she got her phone out taking videos and shyt of it sending to her family like "this nikka turned from arthur to an eagle to a bear:damn:"

Next thing you know panties fly right off and she want to talk about where our future son going to go to school at :picard:

Sometime just to fukk wit em I change the character model to Dutch instead of Arthur...

They be like "damn which mission is this i beat this game i never played as dutch though:dwillhuh:"

"Yeah. You CANT on consoles:smugfavre:"

Talking about paying 1500 every 3 years and you paying a premiums for hardware I had back in 2016 :scust:

Console players JUST NOW getting SSD's in they systems :scust:. I had SSD's back in the GTX 780 days:scust:

nikkas running around here on consoles not even getting native 4k :scust:

No wonder why all the women in your life beating my door down wanting to see these fallout 4 mods that make fallout 4 look better than fallout 76 :scust:

Probably sick of that 1200p upscaled to "4k" at 30 fps on your playstation:scust:

Now run along and spend 60 dollars on GTA V "definitive edition" that came out on PC 3 years ago:camby:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

bytch walk in your living room and see a PS5 she like "my 12 year old cousin got a PS5 :scust:. This nikka still playing with toys. This nikka still a kid:scust:"

Then she come to my crib and see the big boy Fractal R2 in the corner and she like "damn what's that:picard:"

Then she watching me play RDR2 and I use a trainer to just turn into an eagle and fly away and she like ":ooh: Did you just turn into a fukking eagle how to do that:ooh:"

Tell that bytch "it's a trainer I created to turn into an animal. You know...typical pc shyt:win:"

Now she on the phone with her cousin talking about "this nikka duckbutta done turned into an eagle in RDR2. You know how to do that. I watched my brother play this on xbox nikka NEVER turned into an animal."

I got to tell her "you can't do that on xbox. Not without somebody using a PC to help you:stopitslime:"

Then after I land as an eagle, I turn into a bear and just maul the whole town of valentine just because...

Now she got her phone out taking videos and shyt of it sending to her family like "this nikka turned from arthur to an eagle to a bear:damn:"

Next thing you know panties fly right off and she want to talk about where our future son going to go to school at :picard:

Sometime just to fukk wit em I change the character model to Dutch instead of Arthur...

They be like "damn which mission is this i beat this game i never played as dutch though:dwillhuh:"

Talking about paying 1500 every 3 years and you paying a premiums for hardware I had back in 2016 :scust:

Console players JUST NOW getting SSD's in they systems :scust:. I had SSD's back in the GTX 780 days:scust:

No wonder why all the women in your life beating my door down wanting to see these fallout 4 mods that make fallout 4 look better than fallout 76 :scust:

Probably sick of that 1200p upscaled to "4k" at 30 fps on your playstation:scust:

Now run along and spend 60 dollars on GTA V "definitive edition" that came out on PC 3 years ago:camby:

Tired of these dudes calling pc "nerd" shyt. Pc is the biggest platform barring mobile

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dudes in here really pretending like being able to play Halo, Gears, Forza, God of War, Horizon, Uncharted and multiplats all on one platform is a bad thing :dead:

Lets act like you aren’t paying a extreme premium to be able to do that.

I can buy 2 ps5’s, 2 series x and a switch for the cost its gonna take for a pc gamer to play god of war at higher settings than a ps5. Dont be dumb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets act like you aren’t paying a extreme premium to be able to do that.

I can buy 2 ps5’s, 2 series x and a switch for the cost its gonna take for a pc gamer to play god of war at higher settings than a ps5. Dont be dumb

buying multiple consoles doesn't enhance their capabilities

You wasting money buying a console, that's 500 down the train you still playing in 1080 60fps which was the standard for PC 20 years ago damn near

you won't understand until you experience it for yourself, you got people buying OLED TVs to play consoles on, that is a waste of money because it can't even utilize the TV

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
buying multiple consoles doesn't enhance their capabilities

You wasting money buying a console, that's 500 down the train you still playing in 1080 60fps which was the standard for PC 20 years ago damn near

you won't understand until you experience it for yourself, you got people buying OLED TVs to play consoles on, that is a waste of money because it can't even utilize the TV

How much better does halo and forza look on your pc than a series x and how much did you pay for your pc?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much better does halo and forza look on your pc than a series x and how much did you pay for your pc?

It's not even comparable, if you saw the setting Menu on Forza you would understand, I don't even think the Xbox version even has Ambient Occlusion, it looks like a cartoon in comparison to the PC version

Also 60fps for Forza isn't even enjoyable the game is meant to be played at 120hz, and you can do it in 4k on the PC, and it's glorious

I already tested console and PC on the same screen when I got my gaming PC in 2017 which I still have, you only need to buy the PC once, my CPU is still overkill for gaming, the 1080ti still out performs the consoles, I only upgraded because I wanted more not because the ps5 was better than what I already had lmao

like I said until you experience it IN PERSON, you will not understand, youtube videos are compressed, and stock footage they use for views only a few channels actually upload the real footage and even then youtube compresses the video, you need to use the NVIDIA encoder to properly captured the game footage and most people don't do that, because they don't really have the hardware and just make content for their channel.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's not even comparable, if you saw the setting Menu on Forza you would understand, I don't even think the Xbox version even has Ambient Occlusion, it looks like a cartoon in comparison to the PC version

Also 60fps for Forza isn't even enjoyable the game is meant to be played at 120hz, and you can do it in 4k on the PC, and it's glorious

I already tested console and PC on the same screen when I got my gaming PC in 2017 which I still have, you only need to buy the PC once, my CPU is still overkill for gaming, the 1080ti still out performs the consoles, I only upgraded because I wanted more not because the ps5 was better than what I already had lmao

like I said until you experience it IN PERSON, you will not understand, youtube videos are compressed, and stock footage they use for views only a few channels actually upload the real footage and even then youtube compresses the video, you need to use the NVIDIA encoder to properly captured the game footage and most people don't do that, because they don't really have the hardware and just make content for their channel.

Again how much did this monster pc cost? :unimpressed:

You say you only had to buy your pc once but how often do you have to update your GPU? And how much is a high end GPU thats gonna keep those games vastly ahead of a Series x for the next 7 years?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

This...........

I have an EVGA RTX2070 FTW3 and I can rock Forza H4 and Motorsport 6 & 7 in 4K at close to 100fps, on my 85", its fukking beautiful. Once I built my gaming rig, I had no need to try and get an XBOX, all the titles are in the Microsoft store. Only console I need is a PS5 for GT7. Let's not get into multi-monitor support for sim racing.......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again how much did this monster pc cost? :unimpressed:

I don't even remember is was nearly 5 years ago but it was thousands, but that's because I overpaid buying a pre built, if I would've builit it myself it would've been a lot cheaper, but also Brought the best parts available and just said fukk it give me the best of everything, which is why I won't need a new pc until another 4 years, so a few thousand dollars for ten years of use it's not expensive, especially when you can finance it with no credit, I just paid 250 a month for it I didn't even cash it out

plus you have the entire library of gaming history available to you in 4k

You can play Metroid Dread in 4k 60fps, can't do that on switch

So buying a PS4 PRO, now buying as PS5, I would've spent 1k and still not measure up to my experience from 4 years ago

not only have wasted money I've wasted time

I would rather buy for what I want and not worry about it anymore, and enjoy the best

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't even remember is was nearly 5 years ago but it was thousands, but that's because I overpaid buying a pre built, if I would've builit it myself it would've been a lot cheaper, but also Brought the best parts available and just said fukk it give me the best of everything, which is why I won't need a new pc until another 4 years, so a few thousand dollars for ten years of use it's not expensive, especially when you can finance it with no credit, I just paid 250 a month for it I didn't even cash it out

plus you have the entire library of gaming history available to you in 4k

You can play Metroid Dread in 4k 60fps, can't do that on switch

Exactly what I thought. Even to be able to claim to shyt on a current gen consoles you gotta spend like 5x’s the amount and update it twice as much, most people just are not dedicating an entire space of their house and that much money simply to playing games at a higher framerate and resolution. It’s just not realistic.

then to offset the cost you would suggest that your common non-tech savvy person go out and find each part on sale, refurbished or second hand to mitigate the high cost to do it. Every 5 years you’re pretty much spending the cost of a new console to keep your pc at the “high end”. Most people aren’t even running out to spend 400/500 dollars on next gen consoles until they get a price drop.

Microsoft even made an entire campaign out of financing their current gen consoles. A lot of pc gamers like the tech more than they like the games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly what I thought. Even to be able to claim to shyt on a current gen consoles you gotta spend like 5x’s the amount and update it twice as much, most people just are not dedicated an entire space of their house and that much money simply to playing games at a higher framerate and resolution. It’s just not realistic.

then to offset the cost you would suggest that you common non-tech savvy person go out and find each part on sale, refurbished or second hand to mitigate the high cost to do it. Every 5 years you’re pretty much spending the cost of a new console to keep your pc at the “high end”. Most people aren’t even running out to spend 400/500 dollars on next gen consoles until get get a price drop.

Microsoft even made an entire campaign out of financing their current gen consoles. A lot of pc gamers like the tech more than they like the games.

The PS5 is just as tall as desktop, there's a guy youtube who belt a flight simulator in his studio apartment, how small of house you got lmao

if you that broke you don't need to be playing any games

Once again it doesn't have to cost 5 time as much, you can spend 20k on a computer if you want, they gave gaming computers for 1k that shyt on consoles

I use my PC for more than gaming, all a console does is play games and half ass streaming apps

once again, you sound a broke child, consoles are kids toys, that's why they are cheap so parents can buy them for kids for christmas

PC is for serious gamers

Buy the time you get to the level I'm at right now, another 10 years will have passed and you would've spent 2k on consoles,

so me spending 3k 4 years ago and not having to do it again in another 4 years, has saved me more time and money than you, since you already paid for a PRO and PS5