Why get a console if those games are coming to PC?(10/27 Update, PS5 Title otw too!)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This...........

I have an EVGA RTX2070 FTW3 and I can rock Forza H4 and Motorsport 6 & 7 in 4K at close to 100fps, on my 85", its fukking beautiful. Once I built my gaming rig, I had no need to try and get an XBOX, all the titles are in the Microsoft store. Only console I need is a PS5 for GT7. Let's not get into multi-monitor support for sim racing.......

They in denial, I was the same way before I just said fukk it and got a PC, and it's not a comparison, once you experience the difference you won't care about the cost

I was excited about the ps5 until they shyt can't even run Spider-Man as a ps4 game at 4k 60fps, 4k is a gimmick on these consoles

and ps5 can't even output 1440p at least Xbox can do that, but none of the games target 1440p because their are no 1440p TVs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so me spending 3k 4 years ago and not having to do it again in another 4 years, has saved me more time and money than you, since you already paid for a PRO and PS5

My pro cost 400 dollars, which i sold for 250 and bought my ps5 for 500. There is no reality in where i spent anywhere close to 3k on consoles in the last decade. I don’t even think I spent 3k on console my entire life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pro cost 400 dollars, which i sold for 250 and bought my ps5 for 500. There is no reality in where i spent anywhere close to 3k on consoles in the last decade. I don’t even think I spent 3k on console my entire life

I didn't say the last decade, you got another generation of ps5 which is already weaker than the PC I brought 4 years ago, the next console cycle will be close to 10 years and you will have to buy another just to get what I have now

PC generation is two years, so every two years there's a leap in performance, at the end of the PS5's life span you would've wasted so much time

time is more valuable to me, I understand a teenager talking like this, or somebody in college, but shyt really don't cost that much especially when you get a decade of use out of the hardware before you need to upgrade seriously

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
consoles don't make sense anymore

everything is coming to PC

Xbox is being upfront about it

Sony is being lowkey about it

This whole generation is just a cash grab no one needs a PS5 OR SERIES X

nikkas beta testing the PC release for free :mjlol:ya'll console only cats should be getting paid
Such a stupid comment.

Act like the vast majority of games worth a damn isn't catered towards the console market, with pc getting trash ports with bad optimization.

The reality is that Microsoft knew for years that the PC market isn't popular enough to have any effects on the console market, and Sony is just starting to realize it now.

100 million Chinese moba players got pc brehs thinking they bigger than they really are.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I hate modern gaming in general so I don't think the last 5 years of console or PC game are worth a damn optimized well or not other than Nintendo the industry is creatively bankrupt

Such a stupid comment.

The reality is that Microsoft knew for years that the PC market isn't popular enough to have any effects on the console market, and Sony is just starting to realize it now.

yeah that is a stupid comment that you made sony began its relationship with steam in 2009 I logged into steam on the PS3 over ten years ago

Look up sonys PC history and how close they've come to releasing all first party games on PC (and the games they DID release) since the PSX/EARLY PS2 days

LMAO@ just realizing it now are you like 19 or something?

News - Sony Online Entertainment Arrives on Steam

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
yeah that is a stupid comment that you made sony began its relationship with steam in 2009 I logged into steam on the PS3 over ten years ago

Look up sonys PC history and how close they've come to releasing all first party games on PC (and the games they DID release) since the PSX/EARLY PS2 days

LMAO@ just realizing it now are you like 19 or something?

News - Sony Online Entertainment Arrives on Steam
This is such a fukking reach

:mjlol:

What ps3 exclusives were you playing on PC? Sony has considered the PC market to be a direct competitor until now.

Sony feels the PC is PS4's main competition in the marketplace not Xbox One

This is what Sony thought about the PC market 5 years ago. Contrast that with how Jim Ryan has been talking about the PC market now.

Sony's Jim Ryan Wants 'Hundreds of Millions' of People to Have Access to PlayStation Games

Edit: And I'm 31 bytch
:umad:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Exactly what I thought. Even to be able to claim to shyt on a current gen consoles you gotta spend like 5x’s the amount and update it twice as much, most people just are not dedicating an entire space of their house and that much money simply to playing games at a higher framerate and resolution. It’s just not realistic.

then to offset the cost you would suggest that your common non-tech savvy person go out and find each part on sale, refurbished or second hand to mitigate the high cost to do it. Every 5 years you’re pretty much spending the cost of a new console to keep your pc at the “high end”. Most people aren’t even running out to spend 400/500 dollars on next gen consoles until they get a price drop.

Microsoft even made an entire campaign out of financing their current gen consoles. A lot of pc gamers like the tech more than they like the games.

Yeah but the better graphics are just one of the things that make a game better on PC. One of the main things is mods.

Take cypberpunk for example...let's so I don't want to waste perk points into carry weight so I can carry an extra gun or two...on pc I can just turn that shyt off
No carry weight - Disable encumbrance

But on console you can't...imagine playing a game in 2021 juggling your inventory trying to decide what guns you want to carry :scust:

Or maybe I want to reset my perk points whenever I want...or maybe I play a few hours with one character but want to play different but I don't want to grind through the game again leveling up to a certain level...I can just transfer my progress into a new character like it's a new game plus
Respector

But on a console you can't...imagine playing a game in 2021 and if I want to exchange my intelligence points and perks for reflex perks and points i got to start all over or grind through the game until the i earn enough money to buy that option :scust:

In RDR2...imagine I want to go to New Austin as Arthur...I actually don't have to imagine it I can just use this trainer to turn the new austin sniper off and just stroll up into New Austin as Arthur...
https://www.rdr2mods.com/downloads/rdr2/scripts/7-lennys-simple-trainer/

Not you though since you on a console...you get instant death...imagine playing a game in 2021 that hits you with insta death cause the developers don't want you going to an area of the map until they want you to :scust:

This is why I can't get down with very many console games cause you only playing the game the way devs ALLOW you to play the game...on PC you get so many mods for games you can play it the way YOU want...shyt you even get bugs fixed in games faster than devs fix their own bugs...Nexus mods has done more for fallout games than Bethesda every did :mjlol:

If you a console gamer I would advise you NOT to go to nexus mods...cause all its going to show you is all the cool new shyt they put in games you don't have access to and all these bug fixes for games you still waiting to be patched :mjcry:

You going to be looking at them Cyberpunk mods like "damn they added back some content the devs took out the game :mjcry:...damn you can download a mod to actually ride the trains:mjcry:...damn they got a mod that lets you use multiple cyberware mods at once instead of swapping them out:mjcry:...damn i can just spawn insert gun here and insert cyberdeck here right from the beginning :mjcry:

Such a shame...sometimes you guys be in here talking about the console version of a game and I just be like "how people live like this :picard:"

You guys playing RDR2 and really trying to perfectly shoot a squirrel with a tiny arrow to get a perfect pelt so you can use it to make your inventory be able to carry more than 3 of the same items at once :picard:

You going to pick up some tobacco and getting hit with "you can't carry anymore of this item"...:picard:...

Not me I got trainers with multiple ways around that problem...I can just legit start the game with the Legend of the east satchel...but you console players:picard:...you walking around carrying only 3 hair tonics...you probably aint never seen arthur with the level 7 beard:picard:...your beard probably looking:wrist: until you do that mission where you escape from the odriscolls and the game gives you a long beard :picard:

How long it take you to get that 3 star panther perfect pelt :picard:...shyt I only know of ONE panther spawn point in the game and it aint always a 3 star panther :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah but the better graphics are just one of the things that make a game better on PC. One of the main things is mods.

Take cypberpunk for example...let's so I don't want to waste perk points into carry weight so I can carry an extra gun or two...on pc I can just turn that shyt off
No carry weight - Disable encumbrance

But on console you can't...imagine playing a game in 2021 juggling your inventory trying to decide what guns you want to carry :scust:

Or maybe I want to reset my perk points whenever I want...or maybe I play a few hours with one character but want to play different but I don't want to grind through the game again leveling up to a certain level...I can just transfer my progress into a new character like it's a new game plus
Respector

But on a console you can't...imagine playing a game in 2021 and if I want to exchange my intelligence points and perks for reflex perks and points i got to start all over or grind through the game until the i earn enough money to buy that option :scust:

In RDR2...imagine I want to go to New Austin as Arthur...I actually don't have to imagine it I can just use this trainer to turn the new austin sniper off and just stroll up into New Austin as Arthur...
https://www.rdr2mods.com/downloads/rdr2/scripts/7-lennys-simple-trainer/

Not you though since you on a console...you get instant death...imagine playing a game in 2021 that hits you with insta death cause the developers don't want you going to an area of the map until they want you to :scust:

This is why I can't get down with very many console games cause you only playing the game the way devs ALLOW you to play the game...on PC you get so many mods for games you can play it the way YOU want...shyt you even get bugs fixed in games faster than devs fix their own bugs...Nexus mods has done more for fallout games than Bethesda every did :mjlol:

If you a console gamer I would advise you NOT to go to nexus mods...cause all its going to show you is all the cool new shyt they put in games you don't have access to and all these bug fixes for games you still waiting to be patched :mjcry:

You going to be looking at them Cyberpunk mods like "damn they added back some content the devs took out the game :mjcry:...damn you can download a mod to actually ride the trains:mjcry:...damn they got a mod that lets you use multiple cyberware mods at once instead of swapping them out:mjcry:...damn i can just spawn insert gun here and insert cyberdeck here right from the beginning :mjcry:

Such a shame...sometimes you guys be in here talking about the console version of a game and I just be like "how people live like this :picard:"

You guys playing RDR2 and really trying to perfectly shoot a squirrel with a tiny arrow to get a perfect pelt so you can use it to make your inventory be able to carry more than 3 of the same items at once :picard:

You going to pick up some tobacco and getting hit with "you can't carry anymore of this item"...:picard:...

Not me I got trainers with multiple ways around that problem...I can just legit start the game with the Legend of the east satchel...but you console players:picard:...you walking around carrying only 3 hair tonics...you probably aint never seen arthur with the level 7 beard:picard:...your beard probably looking:wrist: until you do that mission where you escape from the odriscolls and the game gives you a long beard :picard:

How long it take you to get that 3 star panther perfect pelt :picard:...shyt I only know of ONE panther spawn point in the game and it aint always a 3 star panther :picard:

Those systems are in place because they create balance. I don’t need to break the game to enjoy it

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Wait 3 years to play mostly poorly optimized exclusives and call it a win brehs

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a PC gamer and this is like the literal WORST time to get into it. Everything selling for like 3-4 times the price I made a killing off selling old
GPU’s and PC equipment I just had laying around this year. Lol. I sold a fukking GTX 970 for like $275. That’s insane. Lol.

Actually this is the best time

You can get 30 series pre built for 1200 dollars right now, you don't need to buy from scalpers

crypto miners are buying those GPUs not gamers

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
like I said, these goofy internet weirdos dikk riding white boys with this corny pc shyt. In real life, no one gives a fukk :mjlol: kids don’t give a fukk about that shyt either so it’ll never be a thing with nikkas.
yeah, gotta co-sign this. Dudes who happen to be heavy gamers dont understand that they aren't the primary target of these large corporations.

the casual gamer is. and the casual gamer is just that, CASUAL. casual gamers want something simple and reasonably priced for their entertainment as opposed to having to do some heavy research into what parts to buy and actively build a pc and install programs on it. and this specific market demographic is were the most money is made. so there will always be a need for consoles.

Theirs a specific edict followed in the business world called the "KISS" principle, which stands for "keep it simple stupid". And home consoles fall perfectly within that principle.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Actually this is the best time

You can get 30 series pre built for 1200 dollars right now, you don't need to buy from scalpers

crypto miners are buying those GPUs not gamers
nikka please. Point me to it. Like. U really typed out that it’s the BEST time? How long u been gaming on a PC? Can’t be long. U be saying some wild shyt sometimes.