Why get a console if those games are coming to PC?(10/27 Update, PS5 Title otw too!)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
“Why should I get a ps5 when i can play spider-man and wolverine on my pc?”

4a8649723caeea3c53b3eb6aeda14bdc.jpg
and I support it later on, I think bringing it to pc later on adds new life with the modding community. Would love to see what type of mods they can bring to God of War

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
because the companies of the consoles own the IPs coming to PC. So they basically fund and produce those games. If we don't support the platforms those games are on those games cease to exist and don't come to PC.

"but those devs can then be free to to just develop and optimize for PC instead"

trust me, you'll be sorry when an all PC era comes to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
consoles are toys for kids at this point, sony stans have become like eminem stans they selling gimmicks

They got like two games that can run native 4k, none of that shyt using VRR, they can't even get to 60fps 90 percent of the time

people buying OLED TVs to use consoles that can't utilize any of the TVs features they been scammed, 30fps for this gen is ridiculous

The PS5 can't even checkerboard 4k tales of arise to 60fps, it has to run in 1080p, I mean the very less the 1080p mode should be 120hz

the cheapest 30 series card can run the game 4k 60fps with all the effects turned on, if you still gaming on 1080p tv I can see why would by a console

The fact they act like God of war is some kind of masterpiece, when it ripped off that Ryse came on Xbox combat, the shield parry, the over shoulder view, and it's graphic are still on par with God of War which was a late gen game, yet they acted like that game was garbage

it's embarrassing at this point

only Sony exclusives I want on PC are Spider-man and Ghost of Tsushima they can keep the rest of that shyt, they need to come up with some new IPs

Forza 5 looks incredible, flight simulator is gonna last like 10 years before they make a new one

Horizon 2 on ps5 lmao, The Horizon 1 on PC already looks better and you can play at 120hz, people don't understand until they see it in person

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pc is the only wave
Never going back to console if I can help it

Honestly if Sony released day and date i'd stop consoles. My laptop gets the most burn out of all my gaming devices. The fact I can play all the games from my childhood starting from the NES all the way up to modern games is making it hard to fukk with consoles still.