Why get a console if those games are coming to PC?(10/27 Update, PS5 Title otw too!)

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because I’ll spend my money on whatever the fukk I want clown :mjlol:

i haven’t bought an “exclusive” for either console in years but I have multiples of each system.

Still have not met a nikka in real life to this day that admits to playing on pc. This isn’t a thing outside of you goofy internet weirdos and white boys :unimpressed:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Spending money on Microsoft crap :hhh:
Buying a $1500 thingamajig every 3 years :hhh:
Looking like a dork :hhh:
Getting no bytches :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because I’ll spend my money on whatever the fukk I want clown :mjlol:

i haven’t bought an “exclusive” for either console in years but I have multiples of each system.

Still have not met a nikka in real life to this day that admits to playing on pc. This isn’t a thing outside of you goofy internet weirdos and white boys :unimpressed:

And most people playing on pc aint playing on a pc thats gonna be shytting on the newest consoles anyway. Everyone likes to pretend pc is just another console you go to the store and plug in and play, and not some shyt they gotta go research for weeks and smartly shop for to keep the price even somewhat reasonable.

Most people are cool with a 400/500 dollar console that they don’t have to fuss with. A new state of the art GPU alone cost more than a new console and is just as hard to get

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And most people playing on pc aint playing on a pc thats gonna be shytting on the newest consoles anyway. Everyone likes to pretend pc is just another console you go to the store and plug in and play, and not some shyt they gotta go research for weeks and smartly shop for to keep the price even somewhat reasonable.

Most people are cool with a 400/500 dollar console that they don’t have to fuss with. A new state of the art GPU alone cost more than a new console and is just as hard to get

like I said, these goofy internet weirdos dikk riding white boys with this corny pc shyt. In real life, no one gives a fukk :mjlol: kids don’t give a fukk about that shyt either so it’ll never be a thing with nikkas.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
IIRC they make the most outta hardware overall. So selling shyt on PC would kill that.
Yea cause people would just wait till it comes on PC like some people did with Monster Hunter. Like some people might not think the difference of waiting for the new Horizon 3 years to come on PC may not be worth it since it is gonna be 4k 60 FPS on PS5 I would imagine. Plus Sony games do get discounted.

But if someone told you that BOTW 2 will come on PC 3 years down the line I bet most people would just wait. The difference from whatever ultra settings on PC you might have to what is gonna be 720P 30 FPS on Switch docked is a dramatic difference. Like if you have PC why would you even bother with the Switch version? The only other thing could be getting spoiled, but outside of Nintendo's JRPG's (Xenoblade & FE) there is nothing that you would get spoiled on.

Nintendo always has been stingy with their first party IP's. Altho ever since that new president took over things have gotten worse and greedy even by their standards.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
consoles don't make sense anymore

everything is coming to PC

Xbox is being upfront about it

Sony is being lowkey about it

This whole generation is just a cash grab no one needs a PS5 OR SERIES X

nikkas beta testing the PC release for free :mjlol:ya'll console only cats should be getting paid

Everything is coming to PC except graphics cards these days :mjlol:. Did you hear about the chip shortage? It's hard to build one without parts :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You gotta wait years later to pay full price and sometimes not a great port. Especially since those same games got 60fps patches for PS5

PC players are eating pretty well these days though

I personally just can’t see a game that i 100% want and say to myself “yeah, i can def wait 3 more years for that”

Thats a long ass time in video game time. shyt, its been a year 1/2 since ff7 remake released and it already feels ancient, we got a whole remaster and expansion dlc and even that is old already. Feel like episode 2 should be out next year at this point

The Venn diagram of someone who spends 2000+ dollars on a gaming rig and is content on waiting years to play state of the art games has to be inconsequential

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I personally just can’t see a game that i 100% want and say to myself “yeah, i can def wait 3 more years for that”

Thats a long ass time in video game time. shyt, its been a year 1/2 since ff7 remake released and it already feels ancient, we got a whole remaster and expansion dlc and even that is old already. Feel like episode 2 should be out next year at this point

The Venn diagram of someone who spends 2000+ dollars on a gaming rig and is content on waiting years to play state of the art games has to be inconsequential
there's other games on PC besides former Sony Exclusives :comeon: