Why get a console if those games are coming to PC?(10/27 Update, PS5 Title otw too!)

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Yeah but the better graphics are just one of the things that make a game better on PC. One of the main things is mods.

Take cypberpunk for example...let's so I don't want to waste perk points into carry weight so I can carry an extra gun or two...on pc I can just turn that shyt off
No carry weight - Disable encumbrance

But on console you can't...imagine playing a game in 2021 juggling your inventory trying to decide what guns you want to carry :scust:

Or maybe I want to reset my perk points whenever I want...or maybe I play a few hours with one character but want to play different but I don't want to grind through the game again leveling up to a certain level...I can just transfer my progress into a new character like it's a new game plus
Respector

But on a console you can't...imagine playing a game in 2021 and if I want to exchange my intelligence points and perks for reflex perks and points i got to start all over or grind through the game until the i earn enough money to buy that option :scust:

In RDR2...imagine I want to go to New Austin as Arthur...I actually don't have to imagine it I can just use this trainer to turn the new austin sniper off and just stroll up into New Austin as Arthur...
https://www.rdr2mods.com/downloads/rdr2/scripts/7-lennys-simple-trainer/

Not you though since you on a console...you get instant death...imagine playing a game in 2021 that hits you with insta death cause the developers don't want you going to an area of the map until they want you to :scust:

This is why I can't get down with very many console games cause you only playing the game the way devs ALLOW you to play the game...on PC you get so many mods for games you can play it the way YOU want...shyt you even get bugs fixed in games faster than devs fix their own bugs...Nexus mods has done more for fallout games than Bethesda every did :mjlol:

If you a console gamer I would advise you NOT to go to nexus mods...cause all its going to show you is all the cool new shyt they put in games you don't have access to and all these bug fixes for games you still waiting to be patched :mjcry:

You going to be looking at them Cyberpunk mods like "damn they added back some content the devs took out the game :mjcry:...damn you can download a mod to actually ride the trains:mjcry:...damn they got a mod that lets you use multiple cyberware mods at once instead of swapping them out:mjcry:...damn i can just spawn insert gun here and insert cyberdeck here right from the beginning :mjcry:

Such a shame...sometimes you guys be in here talking about the console version of a game and I just be like "how people live like this :picard:"

You guys playing RDR2 and really trying to perfectly shoot a squirrel with a tiny arrow to get a perfect pelt so you can use it to make your inventory be able to carry more than 3 of the same items at once :picard:

You going to pick up some tobacco and getting hit with "you can't carry anymore of this item"...:picard:...

Not me I got trainers with multiple ways around that problem...I can just legit start the game with the Legend of the east satchel...but you console players:picard:...you walking around carrying only 3 hair tonics...you probably aint never seen arthur with the level 7 beard:picard:...your beard probably looking:wrist: until you do that mission where you escape from the odriscolls and the game gives you a long beard :picard:

How long it take you to get that 3 star panther perfect pelt :picard:...shyt I only know of ONE panther spawn point in the game and it aint always a 3 star panther :picard:
Did you miss the era of cheat codes?

We don't care :heh:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ these nikkas still comparing a console to even a mid level PC

nikkas wanna say PC cost more is the reason they don’t get one, but turn right around and shyt on a Xbox series S because it ain’t as powerful as a series X. nikkas want it both ways to fit their narrative.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did you miss the era of cheat codes?

We don't care :heh:

Cheat codes :scust:

You don't care cause you don't know any better :wow:

Like a child is probably okay eating cereal everyday cause it doesn't even know what lobster tempura is:wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You PC pretentions a$$holes kill me:mjlol:. People get consoles because they don't want to fukk with a PC. My two brothers, who are very capable people, aren't getting a PC. Not even a cheap one. If they do it'll be a laptop just to do basic shyt. Most stuff that they would do on a PC they can also use their phones for. Thought you had a gotcha moment:russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol @ these nikkas still comparing a console to even a mid level PC

nikkas wanna say PC cost more is the reason they don’t get one, but turn right around and shyt on a Xbox series S because it ain’t as powerful as a series X. nikkas want it both ways to fit their narrative.

300/400/500 :hula: 2000+

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk actually games exclusively on PC :mjlol:

For me to do exclusive PC they would have to go all in on crossplay (as in everything PS and Xbox can play with PC too), any and all console exclusives day 1, and all ports/games built from ground up on PC.

Basically it ain’t happening :russ: and I’m a PC dude but Nintendo and Sony are probably always gonna have a place by my TV. Shoutout MS looking out for PC now tho :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka please. Point me to it. Like. U really typed out that it’s the BEST time? How long u been gaming on a PC? Can’t be long. U be saying some wild shyt sometimes.

Okay 1300 instead of 1200 what's the difference
ABS Master Gaming PC - Intel i5 10400F - ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3060 - 16GB DDR4 3000MHz - 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD - Newegg.com

What are you talking about saying some wild shyt, this is newegg you can easily check the prices

You can easily build this PC yourself cheaper than 1300 if you buy the parts yourself on pc part picker, it would be like 900

Apologize, yall say dismissive bullshyt all the time and when i come with facts you shut your mouths and run off

The 30 series is the cheapest line up in the history of NIVIDA

The MSRP for the founders edition 3060 is 300 dollars

you gotta wait in line in best buy the same way for the ps5, people paying 800 for a fukking ps5 scalped

a scalped 3060 is gonna be 600 max

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
300/400/500 :hula: 2000+
U can get a PC that beats the new consoles for 900-1200. And it’s been a couple people that have paid 800+ on a PlayStation. 1300 on a pc>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 500 on a PlayStation.

PCs do more than just play games. That’s all ur getting with a console.

and there are nikkas talking about if u ain’t got OLED for ur console then ur wasting ur time. That Tv alone cost more than a whole Pc setup.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
U can get a PC that beats the new consoles for 900-1200. And it’s been a couple people that have paid 800+ on a PlayStation. 1300 on a pc>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 500 on a PlayStation.

PCs do more than just play games. That’s all ur getting with a console

Most people don’t need a computer for anything more than social media, emails, and word/excel and if they did they’d already have one. And yeah I doubt you’re getting a 900-1200 dollar pc that outclasses a current gen console unless you super nerd it out.

The fact that you have to put so many qualifiers to even try and make it reasonable price difference means you already lost. Most people on this forum did not pay over retail for their consoles.

You can check the console OT’s, people are getting lucky from directs and retailers. If you’re gonna put resell mark ups on consoles you might as well do it for computer parts as well

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of PC people forget that Valve has tried to push into the console gaming space by making PC gaming more accessible to casual gamers with the steam box. It didn’t catch people because it felt foreign to most people, no brand name, new exclusive content, no history with them and worst of all they were expensive.

People are always gonna go for what they know and take the path of least resistance. PC gaming will never catch on with the madden/2k gamers, and it certainly isn’t gonna catch on with the 100k+ nintendo gamers. PC games in general don’t even do well on console, especially sims

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If only Nintendo would get on board but they wouldn’t be able cash grab pc players

that's a horrid business move for them. Their IPs literally drive their business Sony and Xbox can afford to all these things, Nintendo can't afford to let their IPs slip too loosely like the others can.