Why dont you want to get married?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Many divorces end in the man losing his house, assets, and children, all going to the mother since courts tend to favor them. A man can lose everything, leaving him in grief, depression, and even suicide. A divorced man who has lost a lot is not going to be desirable to women.

That's why

This is false. Most US marriages assets acquired by dual incomes. When a divorce happens. The man nor the woman is able to live how they previously were living.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
it doesn't make sense to invoke an artificial contract into a relationship or love affair that places a bind and lock on the couple. Why not let love bloom, run its natural course, however long that may be, and die out on its own? Why try to force people to stay together with a chain and lock, even if they shouldn't? That's imprisonment. It interferes with the natural cycle and flow of things, and with human will too. Love cannot be controlled or tied down with a contract.

:obama:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well that's you. There are some men that see the benefit in a having a wife/gf and there are some that don't. The same with women, some feel like they need a man and some don't.

So other than a broad cooking and cleaning, marriage is pretty much worthless for men? You kinda sound like reincar right now lol.

I'm still trying to find the value proposition. More than likely I'll make more money and be in a better financial position.

What else is there left for a woman to offer? On top of that I like my privacy and alone time.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
So other than a broad cooking and cleaning, marriage is pretty much worthless for men? You kinda sound like reincar right now lol.

I'm still trying to find the value proposition. More than likely I'll make more money and be in a better financial position.

What else is there left for a woman to offer? On top of that I like my privacy and alone time.

:snoop:

Did you read the post you quoted correctly? I said some men see the benefit in marriage and others don't, you're part of the latter. You see no benefit in marriage, so the things I'm pointing out mean nothing to you.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The benefits are different for everyone depending on the woman. My husband has someone to cook for him, keep his house clean, buy his clothes (and clean them), deal with his mother when he doesn't want to, someone to talk to when needed, he doesn't have to worry about another man raising his children (unless it's his fault), and he has someone that will always be there for him and be faithful to him.

Well you're clearly wife material Wallie hence why you have a husband, but the problem is that these other chicks out here are fukking the game up for women that are wifey material.

You got women out here doing all that stuff for a man without being married to a man so that ultimately devalues the idea of marriage.

This certainly benefits men, but not women. Similar to how being married nowadays benefits women and not men. This is because the overwhelming majority of marriages today are not for the right reasons.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Marriage is for kids and women no benefit to men.

What you said is true but once one of her Friends get married then comes out the commitment questions, or te jealously how she wants to get married.

But if you're a man that wants kids, then wouldn't a marriage be to your benefit as well?:manny:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Marriage is a beautiful thing if done correctly. With that said, the legal ramifications behind the marriage are atrocious and I haven't found a woman that has the characteristics necessary for me to tie the knot.

Being in a situation where women can walk out whenever they feel and take half of your assets, take the kids, force you to pay alimony and child support, etc. is not a pretty picture. Couple that with the fact that loyalty is at an all-time low. The wrong marriage can literally ruin your life and for little that you've done on your own. Maybe she just gets bored, cheats and leaves and all this can still happen to you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But if you're a man that wants kids, then wouldn't a marriage be to your benefit as well?:manny:

what benefit does the man have?

its for kids because marriage means a two parent home he upbrings and for a female security, and if the man leaves :smugdraper: vaginamony

if a man wants kid i'd tell him to save up his gwap and do the michael jackson debbie rowe it works out cheaper in teh end anyways :smugdraper:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn breh that "Cheating wife stories" site makes me want to call up my ex from college. Is it really that easy to get women to cheat on their husbands?

it is
most marriages have dull and lull moments and a 7 year itch, wives enter the affair fog and get stuck much more easier than males