Why dont you want to get married?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm not advocating marriage but for you guys that don't want to get married or settle down, what is your plan when you are 35? 33? When it comes to dealing with women, because from what I've seen its either the old creepy dude in the club, cashing out (tricking) on younger chicks (we all know younger women expect to be cashed out by older guys, cause we start looking like:flabbynsick:) or dealing with a whole bunch of baby mommas that look :flabbynsick:. I'm just curious...

I've never been clubbing in my life and have never had any issues getting any chick.

I'm 27 in a few weeks, at 35 I could just throw my pic online if I wanted a chick or gasp I could just enjoy my life and travel across the world with no responsibilities, I don't need a woman to make me "complete"

Double J

Banned
Daps
Marriage is for kids and women no benefit to men.

What you said is true but once one of her Friends get married then comes out the commitment questions, or te jealously how she wants to get married.

Those commitment questions are bullshyt though. Why are you only truly committed if you enter into a contract (which is basically what marriage is) and sign your life away? If we living together and we're monogamous and have all the other makings of a marriage then how is that not commitment?

And the jealousy over seeing there friends get married is one of the biggest reasons females wanna get married. They don't even want to get married for the right reasons. They wanna get married so they can have the big, fancy, expensive wedding ceremony and be the center of attention, etc. It's sickening really.

:childplease: at a female thinking I'm gonna sign my life and freedom away so she can play Cinderella for a day.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
When you think about it what really is the point? Even if you find a chick that's worth settling down with why do you guys have to get married? Why can't the two of you just stay committed to each other in a long term relationship and have all the workings of a marriage without making it offical? Then if shyt goes sour at least you won't get taken to the cleaners in a divorce.

Basically getting married is only to the benefit of females. They get to have the fairytale wedding and the fancy engagement and wedding rings and they're guaranteed to come away with half your shyt in a divorce. What benefit is there for men?

The benefit is security for the woman and for the children she has with you (if you have them). If you're not married to me then you can leave me whenever, you don't have to give an explanation, you just leave. That happens A LOT but men ignore that because it doesn't affect them. Single fathers aren't looked down on, unmarried fathers aren't seen as "leftovers" that no one wants. But women aren't awarded that luxury.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Man my dad was telling me how my great grandparents on his and my mom's side as they got older had seperate bedroom (in their 60s onward). The sex got tired and they got tired of their sleeping habits...they grew tired of each other. :wow::snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The benefit is security for the woman and for the children she has with you (if you have them). If you're not married to me then you can leave me whenever, you don't have to give an explanation, you just leave. That happens A LOT but men ignore that because it doesn't affect them. Single fathers aren't looked down on, unmarried fathers aren't seen as "leftovers" that no one wants. But women aren't awarded that luxury.

You are married, so if your husband never proposed but y'all lived together, but no contractual agreement you would not be ok with that?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not advocating marriage but for you guys that don't want to get married or settle down, what is your plan when you are 35? 33? When it comes to dealing with women, because from what I've seen its either the old creepy dude in the club, cashing out (tricking) on younger chicks (we all know younger women expect to be cashed out by older guys, cause we start looking like:flabbynsick:) or dealing with a whole bunch of baby mommas that look :flabbynsick:. I'm just curious...

Eh... I'm 33 now. I look almost as good as I did when I was 25, plus way more money.

If I didn't already have a woman, I guess my plan would be to just do my thing and meet women on vacations and shyt for short-term stuff. That's really all the commitment / companionship I need.

Point is, if a dude stays in shape and has even a decent career, he can be very successful with women for the duration of his life. Sure, the quality of women starts to drop off after a certain age, but that's gonna be the case with a wife as well. Only difference is the non-married dude has variety to look forward to.

Double J

Banned
Daps

Well you just validated my whole point. There is no benefit in getting married for men. That's why I'm never doing it.

And single mothers aren't viewed as undesirably as they were in the past. They're still damaged goods but There's plenty of thirsty nikkaz that are willing to wife them up and raise another nikka's seed. I see it all the time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well you just validated my whole point. There is no benefit in getting married for men. That's why I'm never doing it.

And single mothers aren't viewed as undesirably as they were in the past. They're still damaged goods but There's plenty of thirsty nikkaz that are willing to wife them up and raise another nikka's seed. I see it all the time.

Yup

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I'm 33 years old right now and once I finally get divorced, that's it for me as far as marriage is concerned. If me and my wife were just living together in the first place, we could have just split and went our seperate ways, but now eventually we're gonna have to go through the process of a near expensive divorce in order to fully move on. I could have bought a new car with that money.

There are millions of couples that simply live together and they're cool with it. The next woman will have to be cool with being the same and if that's a problem for her, then she will have to look elsewhere. :yeshrug:

Plus women nowadays are way too ruthless in the way they deal with men and actually prey on the good men they claim no longer exists. fukk that. I'm much older and wiser now. You can't trust every chick with a sweet voice that smiles at you. There's way too many female predators out there, esepcially when you got shyt going for yourself.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never been clubbing in my life and have never had any issues getting any chick.

I'm 27 in a few weeks, at 35 I could just throw my pic online if I wanted a chick or gasp I could just enjoy my life and travel across the world with no responsibilities, I don't need a woman to make me "complete"

Breh you are 26, not 35, of course you shouldn't have an issue getting women in a club.:what: I'm not saying any guy needs a woman to complete him but gasp nikkas love p*ssy so I'm just curious what guys do/plan to do when they are 35

Wallie

Pro
Daps

If you marry the right woman there are benefits but if you don't already see the benefit in marriage then that doesn't matter. Since when is being seen as "damaged goods" not undesirable?

Double J

Banned
Daps
If you marry the right woman there are benefits but if you don't already see the benefit in marriage then that doesn't matter. Since when is being seen as "damaged goods" not undesirable?

So what are these "benefits" that you speak of? :aicmon:

And being damaged goods is certainly undesirable but it's certainly not the death knell it was in years past. Single mothers of today won't have too much trouble finding a simp to take care of them and their 4 kids nowadays.