Why dont you want to get married?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm married and I do all this shyt my damn self and I did it before I got married.

Why would a man marry a women so she Dan perform custodial duties for him? I will never understand it.

Deal with HIS mom for him? :dwillhuh: what does this even mean?

You do dishes? :russ:

I rinse a plate my girl like

*whoa whoa just leave it*
:ahh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Marriage is a beautiful thing if done correctly. With that said, the legal ramifications behind the marriage are atrocious and I haven't found a woman that has the characteristics necessary for me to tie the knot.

Being in a situation where women can walk out whenever they feel and take half of your assets, take the kids, force you to pay alimony and child support, etc. is not a pretty picture. Couple that with the fact that loyalty is at an all-time low. The wrong marriage can literally ruin your life and for little that you've done on your own. Maybe she just gets bored, cheats and leaves and all this can still happen to you.

she cheats and you decide to kick her to the curb she gets half

you cheat and she kicks you to the curb she gets half

the thing is everyoen can say "my marriage isn't like that, my wife isn't like that" everyone who has been in divorced court, everyone who has been taken to teh cleaners thought they found the "one", thought their partner couldn't do that , you see doctors, lawyers, pastors, people who went to counselling, people married for a short period of time, people married for decades and decades going to that divorce court, as a man you can do everything right, make sure you pick the right partner and all it takes is one hiccup one palpitation in a seemless perfect heartbeat and you can be done

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
what benefit does the man have?

its for kids because marriage means a two parent home he upbrings and for a female security, and if the man leaves :smugdraper: vaginamony

if a man wants kid i'd tell him to save up his gwap and do the michael jackson debbie rowe it works out cheaper in teh end anyways :smugdraper:

The benefit of raising to solidifying (he does his damn job right) the chance of his progeny actually becoming upright citizens and actually being there along the way to do it, rather than being a weekend warrior, henceforth, continuing his legacy, as he so desired.:umad: And why would the man want to leave if he's getting what he wants? Why would he want to jeopardize his legacy by doing that?

And it works out cheaper in the end in what way breh? THe average guy ain't rolling in MJ:mj: money to just toss around.:rudy: And even then, it's less beneficial and more hazard and draining to raise a child by ones lonesome that it is 2-parent home.

B'sides, you smugly and to some extent, even rightfully sohh, shyt on folks (women mainly tho) for having out of wedlock children, so why would you also be so forthright to also shyt on folks for doing it the "right" way within a stable marriage with a solid foundation. Do you resent kids the same as you do women or is it just the act of procreation itself that you despise?:leon: What about your nieces breh?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i will one day.. not worried about it..

worry more about finding someone actually worth being that person..

don't want it to be some female pumpin' gas or some wasting her time on an internet hip hop board:krs:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If u want to get married, do you. If you don't that cool also.

The problem is when you got married nikkaz going out of their way to shyt on unmarried nikkaz and vice versa.

I don't think I'm getting married anytime in the near future but that's my decision.

Only thing ill about all this is that most married cats don't go out their way to shyt on the unmarried. Hell, the moreso regrettably married cats do the opposite and the ones that are happily married typically could care less to do that.

Otherwise, I agree and respect your decision.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's just so many risks involved for a man to get married. People say that you gotta pick the right girl, but even if you do you ever know.

You could be doing everything right but she might begin to find you boring and divorce you for a new dude and gets half.

You could be doing what you supposed to and make one mistake and she divorces you and gets half.

She could cheat on you and you want a divorce and she still gets half. :what:

These are things that are scary to us men, any woman you marry has the power to fukk your life up if she wants and you can't do anything about it.

If you going to get married get pre and post nupital agreements at least to be safe,

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I think my family is cursed. Every single cousin / aunt / uncle I have has been married and divorced at least once. That shyt alone makes me second guess getting married someday.

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
I enjoy the freedom of making life decisions on my own without worrying about affecting the life of someone else who I can grow tired of and who can also grow tired of me. I have seen way too often the misery that can consume a marriage when it comes to making choices that are beneficial to maintaining a happy life together and it has never seemed worth it to me. My cousin is going through this shyt right now and it's hard to see him struggle because he and his wife are always at odds with each other which holds them both back.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy the freedom of making life decisions on my own without worrying about affecting the life of someone else who I can grow tired of and who can also grow tired of me. I have seen way too often the misery that can consume a marriage when it comes to making choices that are beneficial to maintaining a happy life together and it has never seemed worth it to me. My cousin is going through this shyt right now and it's hard to see him struggle because he and his wife are always at odds with each other which holds them both back.

This is really well said. They say marriage is about compromise, but like... why would I want to compromise, and have to make someone else compromise, just so we can deal with each other? Does that not sound like a recipe for misery?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
]It's just so many risks[/B] involved for a man to get married. People say that you gotta pick the right girl, but even if you do you ever know.

You could be doing everything right but she might begin to find you boring and divorce you for a new dude and gets half.

You could be doing what you supposed to and make one mistake and she divorces you and gets half.

She could cheat on you and you want a divorce and she still gets half. :what:

These are things that are scary to us men, any woman you marry has the power to fukk your life up if she wants and you can't do anything about it.

If you going to get married get pre and post nupital agreements at least to be safe,

There are risk in everything you do.