Why dont you want to get married?

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Because it isnt working for my parents and im concerned it wont work for me. dont wanna be on that 50-60 and divorced shyt

but then again i dont wanna be on that 30+ years old and fukkin around in clubs and bars either

@ the bold- you don't have to get married (legally) to not be alone. Get you a gf, buy her ring and skip the legal shyt. Or just have a lifetime gf and recognize her as your wife. :yes:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Aint nothin wrong with a long time gf,its just a title anyways,plus ppl tend to start lookin :flabbynsick: when they settle down

Yep however every chick wants to get married it's their dream and it offers them security

If I could find a proverbs 31 chick I would consider marriage in a foreign country though

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I do not want the possibility of losing half, and I really don't see the point to get married.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Because it isnt working for my parents and im concerned it wont work for me. dont wanna be on that 50-60 and divorced shyt

but then again i dont wanna be on that 30+ years old and fukkin around in clubs and bars either

In the club every now in then after 30 ain't bad, but when u 45 in them muthafukkas every week then u got a problem.:guilty:

Double J

Banned
Daps
When you think about it what really is the point? Even if you find a chick that's worth settling down with why do you guys have to get married? Why can't the two of you just stay committed to each other in a long term relationship and have all the workings of a marriage without making it offical? Then if shyt goes sour at least you won't get taken to the cleaners in a divorce.

Basically getting married is only to the benefit of females. They get to have the fairytale wedding and the fancy engagement and wedding rings and they're guaranteed to come away with half your shyt in a divorce. What benefit is there for men?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When you think about it what really is the point? Even if you find a chick that's worth settling down with why do you guys have to get married? Why can't the two of you just stay committed to each other in a long term relationship and have all the workings of a marriage without making it offical? Then if shyt goes sour at least you won't get taken to the cleaners in a divorce.

Basically getting married is only to the benefit of females. They get to have the fairytale wedding and the fancy engagement and wedding rings and they're guaranteed to come away with half your shyt in a divorce. What benefit is there for men?

Marriage is for kids and women no benefit to men.

What you said is true but once one of her Friends get married then comes out the commitment questions, or te jealously how she wants to get married.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not advocating marriage but for you guys that don't want to get married or settle down, what is your plan when you are 35? 33? When it comes to dealing with women, because from what I've seen its either the old creepy dude in the club, cashing out (tricking) on younger chicks (we all know younger women expect to be cashed out by older guys, cause we start looking like:flabbynsick:) or dealing with a whole bunch of baby mommas that look :flabbynsick:. I'm just curious...

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Because it seems like a scheme where women deliberately prey on "good men" to take care of them (and their kids) and provide security in exchange for access to their vagina while they give it out freely to every degenerate in town. :childplease: Another reason is because I don't want half of my stuff taken because a bytch changed her mind. The laws are setup to encourage women to practice the evil behavior mentioned above. Also, because I've seen marriage firsthand to know that as people in the relationship secretly start to hate each other.

Maybe I read too much Esther Vilar and done too much observation of my own community. :manny: