Why dont you want to get married?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I see a lot of guys concern is the wife splitting his bucks shoulfthe marriage end. Thats no necessarily the case if you 1)do a pre-nup or 2)marry a woman is ison your income level. Its not bout man vs. woman in a divorce for the most part, its about who is making the money vs. who is not. Stop marrying sit-at-home-do-nuthin-chicks!

I was in court today and there was a girl being sued for contempt by her childs father for not paying child support. (fellas she was a DIME too...used to work at Hooters lol)...anyway this was the second time she had been brought up on contempt for non-payment so the judge sent her fine azz to jail. She was in tears as she was being led away by the sheriff...baby daddy was sittin over there like :win:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I see a lot of guys concern is the wife splitting his bucks shoulfthe marriage end. Thats no necessarily the case if you 1)do a pre-nup or 2)marry a woman is ison your income level. Its not bout man vs. woman in a divorce for the most part, its about who is making the money vs. who is not. Stop marrying sit-at-home-do-nuthin-chicks!

I was in court today and there was a girl being sued for contempt by her childs father for not paying child support. (fellas she was a DIME too...used to work at Hooters lol)...anyway this was the second time she had been brought up on contempt for non-payment so the judge sent her fine azz to jail. She was in tears as she was being led away by the sheriff...baby daddy was sittin over there like :win:

:ohhh:

:to:

:pachaha::laff:

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
The benefit of raising to solidifying (he does his damn job right) the chance of his progeny actually becoming upright citizens and actually being there along the way to do it, rather than being a weekend warrior, henceforth, continuing his legacy, as he so desired.:umad: And why would the man want to leave if he's getting what he wants? Why would he want to jeopardize his legacy by doing that?

And it works out cheaper in the end in what way breh? THe average guy ain't rolling in MJ:mj: money to just toss around.:rudy: And even then, it's less beneficial and more hazard and draining to raise a child by ones lonesome that it is 2-parent home.

B'sides, you smugly and to some extent, even rightfully sohh, shyt on folks (women mainly tho) for having out of wedlock children, so why would you also be so forthright to also shyt on folks for doing it the "right" way within a stable marriage with a solid foundation. Do you resent kids the same as you do women or is it just the act of procreation itself that you despise?:leon: What about your nieces breh?
:popcorn:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
as far as being committed and being with someone the rest of my life....yeah i can do that.

but marriage? the actual marriage process? its all bullshyt to me. i dont believe in it. the same way i dont believe in god and the bible.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I honestly don't see the benefit other than maybe health insurance.

We've been committed to each other for 8 years....I don't see what a piece of paper will do to strengthen the bond we already share :yeshrug:

Edit: And I like knowing that we are together because we want to be, not because we feel like we're stuck in it. And also, I'm realistic in knowing we might not be together forever......so it would be easier to split if we wanted to.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I find the idea that I'm supposed to be the sole source of love, companionship, support, puzzy, and cleaning up after a nikka for the rest of his, and my, whole entire life to be extremely daunting. Marriage as it is traditionally defined stifles and constricts the unconditional, uncontainable, creative force that I believe is love.

Hopefully, I'll find someone who agrees with me on that and we'll get married anyway.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Well you just validated my whole point. There is no benefit in getting married for men. That's why I'm never doing it.

And single mothers aren't viewed as undesirably as they were in the past. They're still damaged goods but There's plenty of thirsty nikkaz that are willing to wife them up and raise another nikka's seed. I see it all the time.

I'm reading all this nikka's posts in Alonzo's voice :russ:

(sorry for the immaturity)

Double J

Banned
Daps
I'm reading all this nikka's posts in Alonzo's voice :russ:

(sorry for the immaturity)

mynicca.png