Why dont you want to get married?

Wallie

Pro
Daps
So what are these "benefits" that you speak of? :aicmon:

And being damaged goods is certainly undesirable but it's certainly not the death knell it was in years past. Single mothers of today won't have too much trouble finding a simp to take care of them and their 4 kids nowadays.

The benefits are different for everyone depending on the woman. My husband has someone to cook for him, keep his house clean, buy his clothes (and clean them), deal with his mother when he doesn't want to, someone to talk to when needed, he doesn't have to worry about another man raising his children (unless it's his fault), and he has someone that will always be there for him and be faithful to him.

Would you date a single mom? Would any of your friends or family members date one?

What makes a woman the 'right woman' for marriage?

A woman that isn't materialistic, knows how to cook, is clean, takes care of herself (and you), shows good parenting qualities, isn't selfish, respects you and herself, and has a desirable personality/character. Of course the right woman would depend on what you want but I'm sure a lot of men find those qualities desirable and would agree that a woman that shows them is a good woman.

Double J

Banned
Daps
The benefits are different for everyone depending on the woman. My husband has someone to cook for him, keep his house clean, buy his clothes (and clean them), deal with his mother when he doesn't want to, someone to talk to when needed, he doesn't have to worry about another man raising his children (unless it's his fault), and he has someone that will always be there for him and be faithful to him.

Would you date a single mom? Would any of your friends or family members date one?
But why can't a woman do all those things for a man without getting married? :rudy:

I would date a single mom depending on the situation. And my brothers actually dating a single mom right now and so are a couple of my boys. Like I said it's not that hard for a single mom to find a man nowadays.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
But why can't a woman do all those things for a man without getting married? :rudy:

I would date a single mom depending on the situation. And my brothers actually dating a single mom right now and so are a couple of my boys. Like I said it's not that hard for a single mom to find a man nowadays.

The same reason why you don't want to get married, no benefits. Maybe you're right but I don't ever want to find out for myself.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What if you're like me and none of those things are important to you?

wow, I need to call my moms and tell her I love her. Growing up she said "son, I'm gonna teach you how to cool, clean, and take of yourself. I don't trust these American women and I don't want them to use a lazy ass meal and laundry as the reason you should be with them.

Being able to do all of that for myself let's me realize the majority of these chicks have nothing to really offer me but some ass
:ohhh:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
What if you're like me and none of those things are important to you?

wow, I need to call my moms and tell her I love her. Growing up she said "son, I'm gonna teach you how to cool, clean, and take of yourself. I don't trust these American women and I don't want them to use a lazy ass meal and laundry as the reason you should be with them.

Being able to do all of that for myself let's me realize the majority of these chicks have nothing to really offer me but some ass
:ohhh:

Well that's you. There are some men that see the benefit in a having a wife/gf and there are some that don't. The same with women, some feel like they need a man and some don't.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I didnt read all the replies but I honestly WANT my b1tch to leave me anytime she wants to and I already know I would give 0 fukks. I don't want her sticking around because she's trying to adhere to the obligations that come with the title of "wife".

In other words I don't want a bytch whos unhappy because she has to stick around making me unhappy and then leaving after all the unhappiness only to take half my shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

A woman that isn't materialistic, knows how to cook, is clean, takes care of herself (and you), shows good parenting qualities, isn't selfish, respects you and herself, and has a desirable personality/character. Of course the right woman would depend on what you want but I'm sure a lot of men find those qualities desirable and would agree that a woman that shows them is a good woman.

I'm married and I do all this shyt my damn self and I did it before I got married.

Why would a man marry a women so she Dan perform custodial duties for him? I will never understand it.

Deal with HIS mom for him? :dwillhuh: what does this even mean?

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I'm married and I do all this shyt my damn self and I did it before I got married.

Why would a man marry a women so she Dan perform custodial duties for him? I will never understand it.

Deal with HIS mom for him? :dwillhuh: what does this even mean?

Calm down buddy. It depends on what YOU want, that's why I said MY husband. My husband is sloppy and doesn't know how to cook, so of course a woman that knows how to cook & clean is a benefit to him. His mom is annoying and constantly asks for money, he won't say no to his mom so I do it instead. :yes:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm down buddy. It depends on what YOU want, that's why I said MY husband. My husband is sloppy and doesn't know how to cook, so of course a woman that knows how to cook & clean is a benefit to him. His mom is annoying and constantly asks for money, he won't say no to his mom so I do it instead. :yes:

:laugh:

Now these are some benefits I can get down with.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

What benefit do you get?

You could had you a real nikka can clean after himself and can hold it down in the kitchen so you can have more time to do stuff you actually enjoy doing.

Is your husband white?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Many divorces end in the man losing his house, assets, and children, all going to the mother since courts tend to favor them. A man can lose everything, leaving him in grief, depression, and even suicide. A divorced man who has lost a lot is not going to be desirable to women.

That's why

Wallie

Pro
Daps
What benefit do you get?

You could had you a real nikka can clean after himself and can hold it down in the kitchen so you can have more time to do stuff you actually enjoy doing.

Is your husband white?

When I got married I wasn't looking for a "benefit", I wanted to be with my husband because I love him and I want to have children with him because I know he will be a great father. I have no problem with cleaning up after him and I have no problem cooking for him. I still do the things I like to do, since I married I just have to find time to do things I want to do and the things I have to do.

No, He's black.