"Why dont you have a girlfriend" and "Why don't you have any kids?"

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You're much more likely to fukk if a girl is asking you "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" as opposed to her asking "Why don't you have a job?" or "Why don't you have a car?"

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
:comeon: B, if a woman isn't attracted to you then she doesn't care enough to ask the question. If she finds you unattractive then why would she be wondering why you don't have a chick? :dahell:

Not every girl will come out and ask such a tacky question. Most of the time if she doesn't know his status, she's already sent in reinforcements to do the initial snooping.

Now if you're talking about overly aggressive girls, then yeah. Go ahead and indulge such abrasiveness as a sure sign of attraction. :aicmon:

You're much more likely to fukk if a girl is asking you "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" as opposed to her asking "Why don't you have a job?" or "Why don't you have a car?"

My point exactly. :shaq2:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This guy what? We're trying to help you out, NEGRO :ufdup:

You're a man, you don't owe any chick an explanation about shyt. Be secure in yourself so stupid questions don't bother you enough to come and make a thread about it online. Instead of throwing hissy fits over chicks who are clearly attracted to you you could be fukking e'm. Stay mad though :beli:

k

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
lol, i understand that she's attracted to me and i'm flattered by that. I despise the question because instead of just enjoying the moment and the fact she is attracted by me, she's trying to put me in interview mode (trying to regain power over me by putting me in a position where i'm trying to qualify myself). it's a slight power move on her part (but a power move nonetheless). And like i said, she's not doing it consciously. It's not that serious. I won't be mad at her cause she asked me that question. just slightly happy that someone is attracted to me, and slightly annoyed that she's trying to test me. but you're right if you're saying that it's not that serious. I'm just saying i understand the feeling of slight annoyance. its mixed feelings...

EDIT: "despise" might be a strong word but i understand the concept of what dude is saying overall.

Yeah, I just think you're overanalyzing the question, and getting a lil too high strung about it. The question is just designed as a way to compliment you and show interest...shes saying: "God, how is a man like you still available. Im lucky to have this opportunity to get to know you, and possibly get next to you." Women arent socialized to use blunt and bold language when it comes to attraction so just go with it and relax.

Its just trips me and @MAKAVELI25 up, that cats are turning a positive into a negative. Thats all. I cant relate to being tight over positive, female attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Yes. If she's asking you why you don't have a job or a car the implication could be that you're an adult and that's what normal adults should have. Bearing adult responsibilities has nothing to do with her attraction to you, but if she's asking you why you have a girlfriend it's beyond that, breh. You think chicks are asking fat unattractive guys why they don't have girls? You've never met a bad chick who told you she has problems keeping guys and wondered to yourself how someone that fine would have a problem having boyfriends on deck?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
seriously tho not all women are interested in u if they ask why don't u have a girlfriend or don't have any kids.

Majority of the time it's on some let me get some info on this niqqa, so i can tell others.. happens all the time at my job.

i had no idea a girl at work i never say a word to know i dont have kids and a wife.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I just think you're overanalyzing the question, and getting a lil too high strung about it. The question is just designed as a way to compliment you and show interest...shes saying: "God, how is a man like you still available. Im lucky to have this opportunity to get to know you, and possibly get next to you." Women arent socialized to use blunt and bold language when it comes to attraction so just go with it and relax.

Its just trips me and @MAKAVELI25 up, that cats are turning a positive into a negative. Thats all. I cant relate to being tight over positive, female attention.
i agree that that's the way chicks are socialized to interact. I agree that they are not doing it maliciously or even consciously. That's why i don't get that mad about it and recognize that a lot of times it does show that she's slightly feeling me on some level and i do appreciate that itself. It doesn't mean it's the right way for her to go about it though. Even if she has been socialized that way, doesn't mean i need to continue to confirm her conditioning. By not indulging that type of behavior, i'm trying to re-socialize her.

If an attractive chick came up to you and just grabbed your ass in public, and then smiled when you looked back, it's positive female attention and it'ss showing she's interested in you but it still tacky and i probably wouldn't indulge her. Extreme example, i'll concede that. but it's the same dynamic in a way. She's just going about it (showing attraction) the wrong way as far as i'm concerned. If a chick asks me that question, I'll still show interest if i'm interested. I'm over-analyzing this because we're just talking here and i'm actually thinking about it but it's not that serious. All i'm saying is that i still get a slight gut feeling that something is off when a chick asks me that.The fact she's been raised a certain way or socialized a certain way will make me be understanding but it will never make me see it as totally cool. And ironically by subtly showing her you appreciate that she's attracted to you but that she should still come correct, she'll actually be more attracted to you most of the times because you're showing her that even if you welcome her interest and affection and that it's mutual, you're still about your principle above her affection (but if you don't feel it that way, it's cool too. as long as your real with the chick and not denying what you're truly feeling inside, you'll always be good in the end).

Last edited by a moderator:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously tho not all women are interested in u if they ask why don't u have a girlfriend or don't have any kids.

Majority of the time it's on some let me get some info on this niqqa, so i can tell others.. happens all the time at my job.

i had no idea a girl at work i never say a word to know i dont have kids and a wife.
it always depends on the context. you can tell from her tone and body language if a chick is just asking on some nosey shyt vs if she's asking cause she's attracted.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
logo-xvideos.jpg

:ahh:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
why would you despise it? She wouldnt ask a fat loser with no personality that question, because its already self-evident. Shes directly coming on to you when she asks that. If you're feeling her, just provide some generic response, flirt with her, and take her back to the spot if you're so inclined.

tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

:youngsabo:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
i agree that that's the way chicks are socialized to interact. I agree that they are not doing it maliciously or even consciously. That's why i don't get that mad about it and recognize that a lot of times it does show that she's slightly feeling me on some level and i do appreciate that itself. It doesn't mean it's the right way for her to go about it though. Even if she has been socialized that way, doesn't mean i need to continue to confirm her conditioning. By not indulging that type of behavior, i'm trying to re-socialize her.

If an attractive chick came up to you and just grabbed your ass in public, and then smiled when you looked back, it's positive female attention and it'ss showing she's interested in you but it still tacky and i probably wouldn't indulge her. Extreme example, i'll concede that. but it's the same dynamic in a way. She's just going about it (showing attraction) the wrong way as far as i'm concerned. If a chick asks me that question, I'll still show interest if i'm interested. I'm over-analyzing this because we're just talking here and i'm actually thinking about it but it's not that serious. All i'm saying is that i still get a slight gut feeling that something is off when a chick asks me that.The fact she's been raised a certain way or socialized a certain way will make me be understanding but it will never make me see it as totally cool. And ironically by subtly showing her you appreciate that she's attracted to you but that she should still come correct, she'll actually be more attracted to you most of the times because you're showing her that even if you welcome her interest and affection and that it's mutual, you're still about your principle above her affection (but if you don't feel it that way, it's cool too. as long as your real with the chick and not denying what you're truly feeling inside, you'll always be good in the end).

Damn, you keep over-analyzing the sht out of this. I'd hate to be the waiter who asks if you want grated cheese on your salad...you'd probably hit him with a 10 minute rant, full of pontification over nothing.

Asking about your dating status is a basic, normal question and her way to try to get to know you. Whats the alternative...that she makes assumptions? Shes asking you a reasonable question. Stop being so damn neurotic, breh.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Why don't you have a girl? Answer: because I'm just trying to have fun outchea
Why don't you have kids? Answer: because I'm just trying to have fun outchea.

Really though I'm not in a relationship right now because I just got out of a serious one and a relationship really isn't what I'm looking for. Now if I stumble on a girl who I feel is worth all that then I'll make the move but I'm not actively pursuing one.