"Why dont you have a girlfriend" and "Why don't you have any kids?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've gotten the first question asked a couple times, but never the second.

I usually kind of give them something generic like I've been focusing on reaching higher in my career and establishing myself in order to be able to financially provide like a man should in a relationship for the right woman I want to be with long-term :yeshrug:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I tell em i'm too immature and selfish for a girlfriend
And also I'm too young for that settle down:childplease:

These hoes be rushing to get in committed relationships just to cheat

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
It usually my mom who asks me the kids question. Not just "why not," but, "when will you?" (I'm 32 btw.)

My mom knows of my struggles with women (I'm ugly and unattractive).

I think in the back of her mind she feels that I'll never have kids.

I feel bad about it...like I'm letting her down somehow.

Women have never asked me about why I don't have a girlfriend. They don't have to. They see my face and are like :scusthov:

concise

Veteran
Daps
It depends on how I feel.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

- "My girl got a girlfriend."
- "I can't afford one right now..."

- "Can't you see i'm ugly??!?"

"Why don't you have any kids?"

- "I've been blessed..."
- "Kids?? I've never even been married..." (the look you get is priceless)

- "Can't you see i'm ugly??!?"

:krs: :krs: :krs:

I've used both the center answers before in the past and they have almost always led to straight comedy. :laugh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Especially at the club :aicmon:

These chicks are something else. Asking someone you just met WHY they don't have kids?
incredulous.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It usually my mom who asks me the kids question. Not just "why not," but, "when will you?" (I'm 32 btw.)

Women have never asked me about why I don't have a girlfriend. They don't have to. They see my face and are like :scusthov:

No h*mo but its either really confident or really good looking people willing to make fun of their own looks so openly. I'm betting you're ok with women at worst (EXTREME No h*mo :whoa:)

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
No h*mo but its either really confident or really good looking people willing to make fun of their own looks so openly. I'm betting you're ok with women at worst (EXTREME No h*mo :whoa:)

Stop with the 'no homo' stuff. No judgement here. Truthfully, I could care less about someone's sexual orientation or (legal) preferences.

Anyway, my problem with women is that I chase out of my league and have no game whatsoever. I can get women at my same level, but that's not who I want. So by saying I'm doing 'ok', you right. But I want to do better than just 'ok'. I guess I need more money.

I need to look in that "dealing with women" thread, but that shyt is over 14,000 posts strong. Too much to filter through.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I get the same (I recently turned 28), my mom's definitely been on that "I want grandkids" tip for the last couple years.

Granted, I DO want to have a kid or two at some point, but I'm just not ready yet. :yeshrug:

The fact that I'm still a little shy around women (although I've been told I'm "too cute for that") makes it a bit hard to meet people too. I'll settle down one of these days tho.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
It doesnt make sense when its asked to me, so I dont ask it to guys. Kinda like "why are you single?" What answer are you really looking for because all youre going to get is an answer you:

A.) dont really believe
or
B.) will dissect to hell.

There are people who choose to be single and people who are single because of certain qualities they possess that dont make them "relationship material", but until you actually see the person for who they really are, what good is that question? Ive never understood it.

And "why dont you have any kids?" is another stupid ass question to ask. Ive never had anyone ask me that...well not anyone who was trying to date me. And I definitely wouldnt ask that to a guy I was trying to date, because I dont want a man with kids.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I would love to hear the truth but, I doubt it would happen in most cases. I would rather spend my energy, and time, doing things or asking questions that will allow me to see who she really is as opposed to the image she wants me to THINK she is. I would get a better assesment of who I'm dealing, in a short time.

Exactly

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It doesnt make sense when its asked to me, so I dont ask it to guys. Kinda like "why are you single?" What answer are you really looking for because all youre going to get is an answer you:

A.) dont really believe
or
B.) will dissect to hell.

There are people who choose to be single and people who are single because of certain qualities they possess that dont make them "relationship material", but until you actually see the person for who they really are, what good is that question? Ive never understood it.

And "why dont you have any kids?" is another stupid ass question to ask. Ive never had anyone ask me that...well not anyone who was trying to date me. And I definitely wouldnt ask that to a guy I was trying to date, because I dont want a man with kids.

she gets it

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

your problems are in your head:patrice: