"Why dont you have a girlfriend" and "Why don't you have any kids?"

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
real sht lol... Im 35 and I get this question on a weekly basis...I just tell them "aye...:manny: that's just what it is wit me right now..."

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Depending how long you've been dating a person or your level of interest in them, I'd definitely want to know what happened in his last relationship. Did he cheat, did she cheat, are they friends, was it a bad breakup and why?

yea, but "how did your last relationship end" is a different question tho

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
y do u all have to be so weird with everything?

i simply stated i despise the questions and asked how u respond when asked.....

i didnt ask u to tell me y the females ask this question, i didnt ask what u think i should say...

but nah, as usual, instead of just having a convo building on the topic....yall just come thru and take the thread where u think it needs to be...

smh.

keep up the good work dikkheads

tumblr_m4kk12K4zU1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i actually kinda feel what he's saying though. I think he despises it not because she is attracted to him but it's like she's testing him. her intention is not to show interest. it's to find a reason to disqualify him. It's normal for women to do that but i could understand why dude finds it annoying.

some people don't like those types of questions even if the person is feeling you because you feel like you're being judged and tested.

If a chick is asking you why you're single then she's showing some type of interest. Why would a chick ask a guy who she's not even remotely attracted to that question? Even chicks in relationships who asked me that question would be giving me the eye from time to time. You guys are reading too deeply in to a situation where the chick is clearly throwing the puss at you. You're a man, what, are you offended cuz the chick is being too forward? C'mon, @Turbulent, you're better than that, breh

why would you despise it? She wouldnt ask a fat loser with no personality that question, because its already self-evident. Shes directly coming on to you when she asks that. If you're feeling her, just provide some generic response, flirt with her, and take her back to the spot if you're so inclined.
Re-quoted for emphasis
tumblr_m6jytxC1XV1qm5d3qo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
smh....this guy

This guy what? We're trying to help you out, NEGRO :ufdup:

You're a man, you don't owe any chick an explanation about shyt. Be secure in yourself so stupid questions don't bother you enough to come and make a thread about it online. Instead of throwing hissy fits over chicks who are clearly attracted to you you could be fukking e'm. Stay mad though :beli:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a chick is asking you why you're single then she's showing some type of interest. Why would a chick ask a guy who she's not even remotely attracted to that question? Even chicks in relationships who asked me that question would be giving me the eye from time to time. You guys are reading too deeply in to a situation where the chick is clearly throwing the puss at you. You're a man, what, are you offended cuz the chick is being too forward? C'mon, @Turbulent, you're better than that, breh

Re-quoted for emphasis
tumblr_m6jytxC1XV1qm5d3qo1_500.gif
lol, i understand that she's attracted to me and i'm flattered by that. I despise the question because instead of just enjoying the moment and the fact she is attracted by me, she's trying to put me in interview mode (trying to regain power over me by putting me in a position where i'm trying to qualify myself). it's a slight power move on her part (but a power move nonetheless). And like i said, she's not doing it consciously. It's not that serious. I won't be mad at her cause she asked me that question. just slightly happy that someone is attracted to me, and slightly annoyed that she's trying to test me. but you're right if you're saying that it's not that serious. I'm just saying i understand the feeling of slight annoyance. its mixed feelings...

EDIT: "despise" might be a strong word but i understand the concept of what dude is saying overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
If a chick is asking you why you're single then she's showing some type of interest.

Wrong. Many women tend to categorize their surroundings quickly. A woman may ask that question to judge his situation, put him in a category and write him off of her social interaction list (or see what she can get from him). It happens.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i hate when they give me there answers

" U NEED TO HAVE SOME KIDS "" :what:

and i be like well where is your baby father at? seems like he didn't want to have kids either that's why he bounce and they be like

:wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Wrong. Many women tend to categorize their surroundings quickly. A woman may ask that question to judge his situation, put him in a category and write him off of her social interaction list (or see what she can get from him). It happens.

:comeon: B, if a woman isn't attracted to you then she doesn't care enough to ask the question. If she finds you unattractive then why would she be wondering why you don't have a chick? :dahell: