"Why dont you have a girlfriend" and "Why don't you have any kids?"

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I usually tell females that I am not pursuing a relationship at the moment when they ask why I don't have a girl. Or if she's fine enough I'll just flip the question and ask her why she doesn't have a man if she happens to be single. And when they ask why I don't have kids I tell them because my pop's taught me what a condom was at an early age. Not to mention seeing numerous friends and associates over the years fall in the trap and end up with 3 or 4 kids and wind up miserable.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I despise these two question, but so many females ask them i figured it was worth a thread

So how exactly do you answer these question?

And ladies, what response are you looking for when u ask this question?

Depends on your age. If you're 50 years old, there's no correct answer, you should be :to: nobody loves me. If you're younger than 35, just be like I haven't found the right person yet to give this love to :manny: But yeah, by 40 years old, you should at least be having a steady girlfriend, can't be that old with no steady p*ssy unless you're some sort of celebrity.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Why nikkas getting mad doe:russ: @MakAVELI26 and @No_bammer_weed was just trying to help a nikka out by giving their perspective and just asking why the question bothers the op.

Some of yall nikkas is reading too deep into the question anyways:aicmon:
Just hit with the I haven't found the rights one yet or the timing hasn't been right. It's a ten second answer and if you feel uncomfortable switch the convo after that ten second answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
A chick I was talking to hit me out of the blue with this last week, it kinda threw me off. Wasn't sure if she was fishing, tryin to simp, or tryin to play me :patrice:

I told her Im too busy with work/school to keep a girlfriend.

Im heading over her crib tomorrow for an afternoon fukk, lord willing :ehh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not every nikka is suppose to have a child out of wedlock

that answer should be suffice

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i hate when they give me there answers

" U NEED TO HAVE SOME KIDS "" :what:

and i be like well where is your baby father at? seems like he didn't want to have kids either that's why he bounce and they be like

:wow:

:whew: Handing out ether like Christmas treats

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
A chick I was talking to hit me out of the blue with this last week, it kinda threw me off. Wasn't sure if she was fishing, tryin to simp, or tryin to play me :patrice:

I told her Im too busy with work/school to keep a girlfriend.

Im heading over her crib tomorrow for an afternoon fukk, lord willing :ehh:

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'd rather focus on myself professionally, financially and many other ways.

That's why I don't have a girlfriend and I don't have kids.

Shieet...I'll be 30 next year. All my friends that are married, have families, and are tied down and are around the same age are kind of jealous of me now...even though before that wasn't the case.

My buddy actualy said to me that I still look young meanwhile the rest of our peers already look middle age.

I'm happy to be single, making money, and living my life. fukk EVERYTHING ELSE....it'll come eventually. I don't rush life.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending how long you've been dating a person or your level of interest in them, I'd definitely want to know what happened in his last relationship. Did he cheat, did she cheat, are they friends, was it a bad breakup and why?

Why do women do this?

You really think someone is going to tell you the truth, if it makes them look bad.

Everytime a chick talked about her past relationships with me, they always make themselves to be the victim. I don't take what they say serious, I just go along with it to help them think I believe their bullshyt, and be the "nice guy":smoker:

To the op, just tell them you are a man, and feel no need to rush things.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Why do women do this?

You really think someone is going to tell you the truth, if it makes them look bad.

Everytime a chick talked about her past relationships with me, they always make themselves to be the victim. I don't take what they say serious, I just go along with it to help them think I believe their bullshyt, and be the "nice guy":smoker:

To the op, just tell them you are a man, and feel no need to rush things.

Either way I'd keep my third eye on the new guy just because. Its the getting to know each phase anyway. However, being truthful about whatever questions thrown at you is a good start especially if you two really like each other. I wouldn't lie if a guy asked me whats up with my ex or how did we break up. (Most guys probably don't care though)

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way I'd keep my third eye on the new guy just because. Its the getting to know each phase anyway. However, being truthful about whatever questions thrown at you is a good start especially if you two really like each other. I wouldn't lie if a guy asked me whats up with my ex or how did we break up. (Most guys probably don't care though)

I would love to hear the truth but, I doubt it would happen in most cases. I would rather spend my energy, and time, doing things or asking questions that will allow me to see who she really is as opposed to the image she wants me to THINK she is. I would get a better assesment of who I'm dealing, in a short time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dont yo know as a lback man you should have a kid out of wedlcok by 25

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I would love to hear the truth but, I doubt it would happen in most cases. I would rather spend my energy, and time, doing things or asking questions that will allow me to see who she really is as opposed to the image she wants me to THINK she is. I would get a better assesment of who I'm dealing, in a short time.

Oh for sure. You're going to do that anyway though. I haven't been on a date in 20 yrs lmao but I'm sure I'd want to know how his last relationship ended, How many other people is he dating, if he has kids, has he ever cheated, would he do it again. I mean they are just questions but the reality is, well I would hope the reality is most people go off their own interactions and vibes they get in relationships to determine where is goes.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh for sure. You're going to do that anyway though. I haven't been on a date in 20 yrs lmao but I'm sure I'd want to know how his last relationship ended, How many other people is he dating, if he has kids, has he ever cheated, would he do it again. I mean they are just questions but the reality is, well I would hope the reality is most people go off their own interactions and vibes they get in relationships to determine where is goes.

Everything you would ask makes sense but, the previous relationship questions are a waste of time to me. With women, they are going to tell you anyway:laff:

Do your thing though.:shake: