"Why dont you have a girlfriend" and "Why don't you have any kids?"

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
why would you despise it? She wouldnt ask a fat loser with no personality that question, because its already self-evident. Shes directly coming on to you when she asks that. If you're feeling her, just provide some generic response, flirt with her, and take her back to the spot if you're so inclined.

Exactly, every girl thats ever asked me that has felt some kind of way about me. Usually I just reply that I have issues with fidelity, which is partially true, but its mostly because I honestly don't really want to hang out with most females post-nut :manny:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
why would you despise it? She wouldnt ask a fat loser with no personality that question, because its already self-evident. Shes directly coming on to you when she asks that. If you're feeling her, just provide some generic response, flirt with her, and take her back to the spot if you're so inclined.

thanks dectective obvious but me desping the question isnt because i dont know what the intentions of it are........its actually the contrary.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Depending how long you've been dating a person or your level of interest in them, I'd definitely want to know what happened in his last relationship. Did he cheat, did she cheat, are they friends, was it a bad breakup and why?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So having a women attracted to you upsets you? I'm not sure where you're going with this, B :leostare:

y do u all have to be so weird with everything?

i simply stated i despise the questions and asked how u respond when asked.....

i didnt ask u to tell me y the females ask this question, i didnt ask what u think i should say...

but nah, as usual, instead of just having a convo building on the topic....yall just come thru and take the thread where u think it needs to be...

smh.

keep up the good work dikkheads

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So having a women attracted to you upsets you? I'm not sure where you're going with this, B :leostare:
i actually kinda feel what he's saying though. I think he despises it not because she is attracted to him but it's like she's testing him. her intention is not to show interest. it's to find a reason to disqualify him. It's normal for women to do that but i could understand why dude finds it annoying.

I usually answer the truth. last time a chick asked me why i was single i just told her straight up i'm not in the relationship mode right now and don't feel like being tied down. She was a little surprised as she probably expected me to say something like i'm waiting for the right one or getting over a break up. Then i flipped the script on her and asked her what she was about right now and she probably felt i was doing the same thing to her and that if she didn't answer something i agree with i wouldn't go further with her (eventhough i honestly didn't care). So she hesitated a little bit and then said "I'm just going with the flow..." with a little shy smirk.

some people don't like those types of questions even if the person is feeling you because you feel like you're being judged and tested.