Why don't women admit the real reason they go to the club?

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
My friends hate to hear that shyt but I tell them all the time " you know your girl is at the club looking for dikk right ? You think her and her friends are talking in a corner sippin drinks by themselves ? :childplease:

They get heated, fukk it, truth hurts.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This section was created for talking about this kinda shyt. If you don't like the topic don't fukk wit it.

I'm enjoying the conversation. I just wanted to know what you get out of knowing the answer. What's the satisfaction. Being that you can't answer those questions, I'm just gonna go with my answer and wish you luck on your psychology career.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My friends hate to hear that shyt but I tell them all the time " you know your girl is at the club looking for dikk right ? You think her and her friends are talking in a corner sippin drinks by themselves ? :childplease:

They get heated, fukk it, truth hurts.

So a girl should not go out if she is in a relationship?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Most women go to the club to get their weekly boost of self esteem by wearing the sexiest stuff and seeing how many and what kind of dudes try to holla at them. A club + nice dress will turn an average chick into a star. Most of them go for attention.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
ay Black do you only make these type of threads on Sats,eye swear everyday Sat you post a thread like this..

it does numero's dough so..#Salute

I dunno what days I make them on. I just be looking on my facebook page and wondering why bytches don't tell the truth. Im like Corey Holcombe I get irked when women aren't honest.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
gqNl3.png

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always try to learn from people who are much older than me. with age comes wisdom.

years ago when i was about 21/22 years old. i started messing around with a 39 year old woman. she knew i had a girl, but her and i kept fuccking around.

months later, me and my regular girl broke up,and i was devastated. to make a long story short, i told the 39 year old about all this, cause she was sorta my goto person on relationships. she told me something that i wished i had remembered in the few relationships i got into immediately after that breakup.

she basically said, based on what i told her "your girl broke up with u because she felt if she can get u, she can get someone better".

she said this multiple times, but as a youngin, it never really stuck with me. now, as an adult, what she said makes sense. she's a 39 year old woman. surely, she knows the thoughts that goes through the mind of young girl....just like i know exactly what goes through the mind of a young man.

to make a long story short.

the point here is, if u n1ggas is dating any girl that likes to go to parties, clubs, and dresses in clothes unbefitting of wifey material, know right now that she is indeed shopping for d1cks. she's looking to see if she can pull a higher caliber of men. and if one steps to her, do u really think she'll turn him down....for u?

yall n1ggas need to be men and dont allow ur women to brainwash u into thinking her wanting to party/club every weekeend or even every other weekend with the girls is normal.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What are you even talking about? You have no clue
Actually I do. Male attention and attention in general drives a lot of the shyt women do.
Most women go to the club to get their weekly boost of self esteem by wearing the sexiest stuff and seeing how many and what kind of dudes try to holla at them. A club + nice dress will turn an average chick into a star. Most of them go for attention.

exactly and people trying to say i don't know what i'm talking about if you're a woman and you're just trying to outdo every other chick out here and that's your only goal really if you get in really good shape you'll outdo them by default cause most of these chicks ain't trying to put in real work just to look better than the next woman.

sure they wanna look better than the next one but most of em wanna put in the minimal amount of work on the body and instead package what they already have by dressing like whores at a club because it gets male attention. for a lot of woman male attention is the direct source of their self esteem. its like a drug that gets them high. chicks love to brag about nikkas wanting them. them going out to the club and all these men hitting on them and even them rejecting a lot of men it makes them feel good. male attention is the #1 reason chicks hit the club. there might not even be any malicious intent behind it a woman in a relationship might just wanna check and see if she's still wanted so she gets sexy and goes out with the girls. going out with them is the excuse but the underlying reason is to get guys to try and approach her.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
because they like to dance to nice music, with rhythm

oh you mean hip hop clubs :umad:
then music, drinks and taking pictures :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Actually I do. Male attention and attention in general drives a lot of the shyt women do.

exactly and people trying to say i don't know what i'm talking about if you're a woman and you're just trying to outdo every other chick out here and that's your only goal really if you get in really good shape you'll outdo them by default cause most of these chicks ain't trying to put in real work just to look better than the next woman.

sure they wanna look better than the next one but most of em wanna put in the minimal amount of work on the body and instead package what they already have by dressing like whores at a club because it gets male attention. for a lot of woman male attention is the direct source of their self esteem. its like a drug that gets them high. chicks love to brag about nikkas wanting them. them going out to the club and all these men hitting on them and even them rejecting a lot of men it makes them feel good. male attention is the #1 reason chicks hit the club. there might not even be any malicious intent behind it a woman in a relationship might just wanna check and see if she's still wanted so she gets sexy and goes out with the girls. going out with them is the excuse but the underlying reason is to get guys to try and approach her.

Bruh women dont make moves based on male attention.

Everything a man does he does in hopes it gets you attention from women.

All the hoes chopping their hair off going "natural" are not doing that for male attention.

Manicure and pedicure they dont do that shyt for male attention. Shopping for purses etc.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: at all the bitter advice in here. only women who go to clubs looking for ballers are low level groupies. alot of chicks just like to play dress up get drunk and dance with their friends. the club is fun as shyt. yes flirting with dudes is part of the reason but most times they just wanna get out the house and party. young people like to dance and drink. is this new info to yall? most girls get hit on everytime they leave the house, they dont need to go to the club for that.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
They go to get free drinks from Guys, to be the center of attn due to a slutty outfit and hair done, and to look at other girls and hate on them as well as reject guys and inflate their ego

pretty much. no other reason to be all up in the club every weekend outside of these reasons.