Why don't women admit the real reason they go to the club?

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I don't go to the club for male attention I go to get drunk, look cute, listen to music, and kick it with my friends. I dance sometimes but not really because its difficult to do in heels and a little ass dress

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ask yourself if no person of the opposite sex was at the club would women even really dress up like that and go? to me a woman in a relationship going to the club is like a married man taking off his wedding ring. They might not go all the way into bed with another person but there's an underlying meaning behind their action that may very well undermine the relationship at some point in the future.

its done for male attention. its a competition to get male attention and to be better than the next chick. these chicks are dressing up like prostitutes because of the attention it brings.

if the real motivation was just to look better than the next chick these women would hit the gym hard and have hard bodies. most of em aren't doing all that. you see fat chicks dressed up like prostitutes at the club cause dressing in skimpy clothes garners male attention. they aren't dressed in a sexually charged manor for the effect it has on other women.

What are you even talking about? You have no clue

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This is gospel right here!!!:pachaha:@ the low self esteem dudes in the club, spending their money to buy these birds drinks, just hoping for a conversation and maybe hitting the lotto (a piece of ass)

tumblr_m4qvqkY6561qdrg5do2_250.gif

:sadcam::sadbron::to:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They go to get free drinks from Guys, to be the center of attn due to a slutty outfit and hair done, and to look at other girls and hate on them as well as reject guys and inflate their ego

as a former club owner i concur that this is the most accurate answer

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's called plausible deniability no girl wants to believe she is going to a club looking for attention or a mate...it doesn't have to be verified by them we just know...in fact as a guy you shouldn't go out with that mindset either you should have plausible deniability and just go out with the mindset that it's going to be a good time

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
fukk yall nikkas talkin about? Find some hoe drunk enough and the moment you catch her slippin away from her friends, start grindin on her and then your :win:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was it like owning a club?

A lot more hard work than it seems....

At first it's great, the women, money etc...

But after a while it's just work...all you think about is how much youare making, trying to keep everyone from robbing you blind, trying to make sure security is tight and there's no trouble inside or outside....trying to stay on the right side of the authorities so you don't lose your liquor license .....

And the hours are brutal......