Why don't women admit the real reason they go to the club?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Some of yall nikkas in here are clueless.

You sitting her aying stupid shyt like "Well why wouldn't they just hang out at a lesbian bar if they arent looking for men". If my ass goes out with my homies to chill and we aren't looking for some ass we arent going to a gay bar so why would i expect women to be comfortable in a lesbian bar? My girl is just as disgusted at the thought of lesbians getting at her as i am with gay dudes getting at me.

Do you all have this twisted fantasy that all women are comfortable with the idea of being with the same sex?

if the real motivation was just to look better than the next chick these women would hit the gym hard and have hard bodies. most of em aren't doing all that. you see fat chicks dressed up like prostitutes at the club cause dressing in skimpy clothes garners male attention. they aren't dressed in a sexually charged manor for the effect it has on other women.

Clearly you have very limited experience with the black woman.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
So were getting made at girls for just wanting to dance with thier friends?
Women like everyone else just want attention. Although alot of them want it all the time.

I mean honsetly who cares what reason they go to the club for. Theres plenty of slutty girls that go for some dikk. Why worry about the ones that dont.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Go out and just have fun brehs. Life's too short to be worried about why some slut ain't giving you the time of day.

Real talk, I just don't have fun at the club without bytches doing anything. i don't drink or smoke so what's the point of paying 20 dollars to dance to some music I don't like. If I wanted to just talk to women, I can do that at the mall. The clubs don't be haven't the women I like to date anyway except in Atlanta. :obama:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
OP sounds like he left empty handed tonight.

"They only want ballers." :to:

Next time whisper something real freaky in her ear.

Spent my saturday night in the crib watching my Raiders play Arizona. This thread is a response to my facebook timeline of all the chics looking for baby sitters so they can go shake they ass and find a rich sperm donor.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you aint gonna get no truthful answers but you will get a lot of deflections and questions as answers. just why does a bytch get out of her car at midnight and walk across a deserted parking lot in a seedy part of town to enter a club full of psychopaths, sociopaths and sexual deviants that are mixing drugs and alcohol? and none of the psychopaths, sociopaths and sexual deviants like each other and they all have guns and knives and theyre looking for the tiniest excuse to start killin shyt. and why does a bytch dress slutty and go out of her way to get noticed by these types of animals in the club? shyne shot up a club and c-murder killed a kid at the club but im sure those beasts had to beat bytches off of them with a stick in the club. so the only reason i can come up with is that it must be the music or bytches aint shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Some of yall nikkas in here are clueless.

You sitting her aying stupid shyt like "Well why wouldn't they just hang out at a lesbian bar if they arent looking for men". If my ass goes out with my homies to chill and we aren't looking for some ass we arent going to a gay bar so why would i expect women to be comfortable in a lesbian bar? My girl is just as disgusted at the thought of lesbians getting at her as i am with gay dudes getting at me.

Do you all have this twisted fantasy that all women are comfortable with the idea of being with the same sex?

Clearly you have very limited experience with the black woman.

If you were a woman and didn't want to be bothered by men hitting on you and you was determined to go out and drink and shake your ass in a public venue then wouldn't a lesbo club be the place you can do this if men constantly hitting on you was a problem?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
If you were a woman and didn't want to be bothered by men hitting on you and you was determined to go out and drink and shake your ass in a public venue then wouldn't a lesbo club be the place you can do this if men constantly hitting on you was a problem?

If you were a man and didn't want to be bothered by women hitting on you and you was determined to go out and drink and shake your ass in a public venue then wouldn't a gay club be the place you can do this if women constantly hitting on you was a problem?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If you were a man and didn't want to be bothered by women hitting on you and you was determined to go out and drink and shake your ass in a public venue then wouldn't a gay club be the place you can do this if women constantly hitting on you was a problem?

:shaq2: what straight man would be bothered by that?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

:steviej:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
People are so mad about being rejected by women that they have decided to become part time behavioral psychologists.

This is great. :pachaha:

Nobody in here is mad about being rejected. Men admit why they go clubbing while women don't. That is all.