Why don't women admit the real reason they go to the club?

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
If you were a man and didn't want to be bothered by women hitting on you and you was determined to go out and drink and shake your ass in a public venue then wouldn't a gay club be the place you can do this if women constantly hitting on you was a problem?

I read this and was like :usure:but then I read it again and :russ::russ:........but you can't be serious....if so....:ufdup:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Most women go to the club to get their weekly boost of self esteem by wearing the sexiest stuff and seeing how many and what kind of dudes try to holla at them. A club + nice dress will turn an average chick into a star. Most of them go for attention.

Amen

Depending on what kind of attention they get may determine if they want to cheat on a dude (if they are involved that is)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i always try to learn from people who are much older than me. with age comes wisdom.

years ago when i was about 21/22 years old. i started messing around with a 39 year old woman. she knew i had a girl, but her and i kept fuccking around.

months later, me and my regular girl broke up,and i was devastated. to make a long story short, i told the 39 year old about all this, cause she was sorta my goto person on relationships. she told me something that i wished i had remembered in the few relationships i got into immediately after that breakup.

she basically said, based on what i told her "your girl broke up with u because she felt if she can get u, she can get someone better".

she said this multiple times, but as a youngin, it never really stuck with me. now, as an adult, what she said makes sense. she's a 39 year old woman. surely, she knows the thoughts that goes through the mind of young girl....just like i know exactly what goes through the mind of a young man.

to make a long story short.

the point here is, if u n1ggas is dating any girl that likes to go to parties, clubs, and dresses in clothes unbefitting of wifey material, know right now that she is indeed shopping for d1cks. she's looking to see if she can pull a higher caliber of men. and if one steps to her, do u really think she'll turn him down....for u?

yall n1ggas need to be men and dont allow ur women to brainwash u into thinking her wanting to party/club every weekeend or even every other weekend with the girls is normal.

WORD! All that going out and dating club hopping h o e s will only end in disaster. And dudes think that they can find wifey in the club looking good all the damn time. Most extroverted women in America are not wifey cause they ain't humble and they thrive off of men's attention. Not saying that introverted women aren't hoes, but you more likely to find a quality woman from the introverted circle

If you a player and willing to :datazz:and fukk other women, go for it. If you looking for a wife, don't bother

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My female cousin explained to me that they are all out looking to do something strange for a lil change. They get dressed and go out hoping a nikka buy them some drinks and fukks em.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
My female cousin explained to me that they are all out looking to do something strange for a lil change. They get dressed and go out hoping a nikka buy them some drinks and fukks em.

Pics or loading neg cannon

lc5e061301477125.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Some of y'all sound rediculous. All byytches don't go to the club lookin 4 a baller and there are females that actually go out to get drunk and have fun. Now yeah there are groupie,hoodrat, ratched byytches that hit the club tryna get nyggaz to buy drinks and get into a nyggaz bottle service, yeah that happens. But there are chix tht hit the club and do they thang.:yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They go to get free drinks from Guys
ladies ask me why i dont buy em drinks (usually after they done asked me for one already)
reason no.1: because its my $, i made it, why would i want to spend it on a random

no. 2: what i look like buying a drink for a woman i'm not already involved with in some form or fashion :stopitslime:

no. 3: the bolded

i shouldnt even call them ladies because it isnt lady-like to be askin random dudes for a drink :comeon: