Why don't women admit the real reason they go to the club?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Tis why I only fukk with clubs whenI know Im gettin in VIP. VIP is a totally different experience from general admission. First and only time I did VIP I got in free, one of my boys I played fb w/ in high hit me up and snother nikka we balled w/ was goin get us out the way. bytches were freakin, free drinks the whole nine. After that I was like yea I aint doin this no more unless its VIP.

All you gotta do is get a group of 10 of yo nikkas drop like 40 each and you good.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you guys worry too much about women. making threads talking about "why won't they tell the truth" as if it's some big deal. if you don't want to deal with them, then don't. i don't see what's so hard to understand. it's almost like you ask these questions because you want to be stuck in some never ending debate on the subject, and just fight to fight...

killacal

Banned
Daps
Went to this new club off Mission street last week... bout 30 girls on the dance floor.. not a single 1 dancing with anyone but they own girl friends... :wtf:

I asked one why no girl is dancing with ANYONE in the club and she said the usual "im just here dancing with my girls" :wtf: I told her bytch go do that in front of the mirror in your room the fukk you come to the club for ?

:why: from time to time there will be aint shyt bytches in the club but last week.. not a single girl showing ANYONE love ?? :what:

shyt like this has been growing like wildfire recently. bytches come to get gassed up and thats it. My theory is if Ass by big sean comes on and no one is getting twerked put your drink down and leave.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
They go to get free drinks from Guys, to be the center of attn due to a slutty outfit and hair done, and to look at other girls and hate on them as well as reject guys and inflate their ego

This is gospel right here!!!:pachaha:@ the low self esteem dudes in the club, spending their money to buy these birds drinks, just hoping for a conversation and maybe hitting the lotto (a piece of ass)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ask yourself if no person of the opposite sex was at the club would women even really dress up like that and go? to me a woman in a relationship going to the club is like a married man taking off his wedding ring. They might not go all the way into bed with another person but there's an underlying meaning behind their action that may very well undermine the relationship at some point in the future.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ask yourself if no person of the opposite sex was at the club would women even really dress up like that and go? to me a woman in a relationship going to the club is like a married man taking off his wedding ring. They might not go all the way into bed with another person but there's an underlying meaning behind their action that may very well undermine the relationship at some point in the future.

You really dont know much about women at all. Women dont dress up to impress men, they do it to look better than the other women there. A woman really dont give a fukk about what a guy likes. If all the women in the country decided that potato sacks were hot, you would have women in the club trying to outdo each other in potato sacks, they wouldnt care that the men hated it one bit.

And if it was an all woman club then most straight women wouldnt go there because the only thing they hate more than being hit on by men is getting hit on by bull dykes. Them bytches dont take no for an answer. If you were a married guy would you want to go to a gay bar/club to chill and have drinks if you didnt want female attention that night? Hell the fukk no you wouldnt so why assume most straight women would do it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You really dont know much about women at all. Women dont dress up to impress men, they do it to look better than the other women there. A woman really dont give a fukk about what a guy likes. If all the women in the country decided that potato sacks were hot, you would have women in the club trying to outdo each other in potato sacks, they wouldnt care that the men hated it one bit.

And if it was an all woman club then most straight women wouldnt go there because the only thing they hate more than being hit on by men is getting hit on by bull dykes. Them bytches dont take no for an answer. If you were a married guy would you want to go to a gay bar/club to chill and have drinks if you didnt want female attention that night? Hell the fukk no you wouldnt so why assume most straight women would do it?
its done for male attention. its a competition to get male attention and to be better than the next chick. these chicks are dressing up like prostitutes because of the attention it brings.

if the real motivation was just to look better than the next chick these women would hit the gym hard and have hard bodies. most of em aren't doing all that. you see fat chicks dressed up like prostitutes at the club cause dressing in skimpy clothes garners male attention. they aren't dressed in a sexually charged manor for the effect it has on other women.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

That's what women will tell you. Women use shoes, accessories like purses, sunglasses, jewellery to one up their female counterparts a man doesn't care or know that her purse is michael kors and costs 600, chicks do.

But everything else makeup, clothing attire is for male attention.