Why don't women admit the real reason they go to the club?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
ladies ask me why i dont buy em drinks (usually after they done asked me for one already)
reason no.1: because its my $, i made it, why would i want to spend it on a random

no. 2: what i look like buying a drink for a woman i'm not already involved with in some form or fashion :stopitslime:

no. 3: the bolded

i shouldnt even call them ladies because it isnt lady-like to be askin random dudes for a drink :comeon:

I say: "I don't mind buying you a drink as long as you buy me one first."

Have them chicks straight :ohhh: or :what: . If she buys you one first, you game.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
ladies ask me why i dont buy em drinks (usually after they done asked me for one already)
reason no.1: because its my $, i made it, why would i want to spend it on a random

no. 2: what i look like buying a drink for a woman i'm not already involved with in some form or fashion :stopitslime:

i shouldnt even call them ladies because it isnt lady-like to be askin random dudes for a drink :comeon:

Word
I was over at the club awhile ago, and some girl got mad because I didn't wanna buy her a drink. :russ:

This thread is jokes, you even got some female posters admitting the real on why women go to the club. At the end of the day it's whatever, who cares why women go to the club, just do you and bring someone back that night :shaq:

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Ive never asked a man to buy me drinks.... that sounds pathetic. Drinks are usually free for women as well as admission, until a certain time. Usually men ask women to buy drinks though... obviously not coli men...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

Have them chicks straight :ohhh: or :what: . If she buys you one first, you game.
:ohhh: never tried this one :shaq:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: never tried this one :shaq:

Yeah that works.

need the plus reps for that piece of game

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Some of y'all sound rediculous. All byytches don't go to the club lookin 4 a baller and there are females that actually go out to get drunk and have fun. Now yeah there are groupie,hoodrat, ratched byytches that hit the club tryna get nyggaz to buy drinks and get into a nyggaz bottle service, yeah that happens. But there are chix tht hit the club and do they thang.:yeshrug:
I've never heard a woman admit she goes to the club hoping to meet a man. The amount of time and money women spend into their club night has gotta be more than just having fun and getting drunk.