danielle1.png

you need to get your eyes checked or some shyt. real talk.:mjlol:
NO WAY IN HELL THAT'S A BIOLOGICAL WOMAN. :dahell:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
One thing I have noticed about Atlanta is going out to meet women is hard. It's not because the women are hard to get, it's the environment that makes created that makes it hard to meet women. A lot of men here like to flexx, they go out, get a section, buy bottles to impress women, a lot of women will not fukk with you if you are not in sections. It is not because they don't find you attractive, they dont want to offend their sucker for the night that is buying free drinks. Furthermore, by the time the night is over she is being hit on so much, that you may not stand out. At hood spots, it's even worse because nikkas are literally harassing women.

On the flip side, when I attend events geared towards black professionals, it's almost a guarantee to pull because guys aren't typically being super thirsty lol.

I been told y'all going to a club is dead.
As far as finding a female worth a damn past a one night or a fling if that happens.
Since the clubs are not individualized or culturized as far as the scope for being there.
You are basically in a golddiggin brothel arena.
Down to the music being the only thing it is the actual soundtrack for.
You are not in an actual dating pool.
You are in a pool that is basically soft johning like a white boy and nikkaz are dumb to even have made that the mo in the club, anyway.
Plus for females to be on that shyt and be black also sets our community back because as black people.
We do not have the resources to ever replicate a drinking life style based life on par with white people.
Which is why buying into sellout jiggy bullshyt ruined all of black life and sooner or later created this John meets a trick one shade of life night life.
That globally has ruined black night life just how they said it would.

Now, we go to a club for a bottle service, a drink.
When we used to go to clubs individualized and based on the vibe you were on.
Plus, since everyone really has no vibe anymore.
There is no linkage for human connection in general past just lust phase. if you can somehow get a female to take the gold digger visor and lenses off in a club.
To do numbers at all if ever anymore like how it used to be.

Art Barr

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I have a (black) friend who says the same stuff as you (why dont black women want me, etc), but when you get down the the nitty gritty, he has some issues with black women. Black people in general really. And he's chill but you can sense it. Not saying this is you but you might have a vibe. What are your political views?
:what: wtf?
I have right political views but have zero problem getting black women. Most people don't even fukk with politics like that.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Well my last approach went like this....

Me: Excuse me I just wanted to say......

Her cutting me off: nikka I got a man dont be walking up on me like that :camby:

Me::skip:

:huhldup:
You're too nice

Oh so that's what you want from them..
Sorry but you shouldn't blame them for that.
:russ:

:mjlol: you know that don't matter

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So its ok black women deny a man who has a job, and his head on right, but because he is "lame" he is worthless, but the drug dealer, or "cool" guy with "swag" who lives with his mom, or is just trying to smash is worth something to them? That's what the problem is, not that the OP is a lame in your eyes, or these womens eyes.

:russ: nikka 90% of black men have a job and their head on straight

I got some bad news breh, you're not special. You're in the same category as tens of millions of black men :skip:

Y'all nikkas problem is you're an extra average nikka who don't know their place in life :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
:what: wtf?
I have right political views but have zero problem getting black women. Most people don't even fukk with politics like that.
Most black people in our age group and area are left leaning, so that's my point of reference. No one "fukks with politics like that" but excluding certain topics, you won't hear right wing ideas from us...you hear it from him though. Which is why I asked.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I don't know if you joking or not. But if Black women aren't feeling you like that, then fukk em, find someone who will. You only go round this bytch once.

This. I understand wanting to settle down with a black woman, but at the end of the day, you ought to fukk with the people who fukk with you and fukk everybody else.

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps

Not true,....
To be active you have to have the numbers available to fail to succeed.
Meaning you have to talk to x amount of females to get just one positive result.
In ATL, I can't give him a pass all cause I know he is in an area where he has the necessary numbers to not have an issue.

I think he has not faced rejection enough to open up the window to success.

Online dating should only be because you are in an area.
where numbers can not be produced in real life.
Or you are forced into long distance style living because of your locale.
It is not ten years ago and bs.com, obc.com, and then pof popped up and it is a hotbed and new tool to link up.
So, you have to go back to real world numbers like the nineties imo to get women depending on your locale and with that.
It gets difficult because there are less virtue based females and the loser females who were attractive back in the day..

Are now John trick based contractors style women with no virtue.
Plus, every female damn near is some form of bookworm bussa damn near.
Finding a virtue based female is hard as fukk who is attractive and not married or damn near close
So the pool of attractive women who don't have someone are not committal types anyway. Plus, are in a John trick based economic realm where they are not available unless monetarily compensated.

So, it is not like back in the day where they had individualized style clubs.
All clubs are now brothel based damn near for black people to patronize.
So, night game is dead as far as finding a mate.
Yet the Thread starter is in ATL airport so he should have no issues doing numbers of any kind.
Whether committal or non-committal types.

Ts, needs to get his rejection on and thus do numbers out of sheer volume of rejection.

I wish I could get in an arena where I could relax and possibly get shot down and not look like damn,....
It may not be another dime like that coming around for a while.
I wish I was in ATL and not a long distance guy to that area like I am now.
All cause where I am at now, it sucks as far as numbers and I hate it.

Art Barr
I actually understood everything in this post :damn:

always droppin jewels :wow:

dawg u gots cats from diff forums tryna imitate ur style.. :ohhh:definetly revered in this forums streets :myman:

esp this boxden poster...who i aint gonna reveal thats too chatty patty :dame:u gonna have to take it up with that imposter:dame: