Why don't black women want me man?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You need to change the title to "why don't the black women I want, want me?"

Simple: You're a mechanic for delta. Congratulations on that but understand it isn't a money thing. It's an allure thing. She has to be able to stunt with you in front her folks. Being a broke a Migos affiliate is cooler and offers a better story than a delta mechanic. Sad misguided reality. Do not fret, it's an alternative.

You either get a baby (a young girl) and be that daddy and mold her.

Or

Have a double life that you finance with your mechanic wages and lie. Instead of mechanic use Aircraft Maintenance Manager.

Therht

Pro
Daps
Soul swipe looking like a bot site to me

See some chick message me, open it, already some message in there supposedly written by me

fukk this site

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
QUESTION: yeah, imma ask this in caps,...

HOW DO YOU WORK IN ATL AIRPORT AND DO NOT HAVE A ROSTER?

that ATL airport from the two to three times I was there.
Was like the greatest hot BED of extraordinarily fiyoine black women I ever seen in one place in my life.
It is crawling with fukk'n gorgeous black women.
It is the only place I thought i was in mall of America as far as selection of black women.
even then I got numbers from chics and was only there for like the walk and tram ride to a connecting flight.
Now, granted it was long distance and I really never tried for a human connection to make a LD.
ALL cause I really don't believe in LD'S. Yet the prospects were so incredibly gorgeous.
You still had to holler and still had to at least be cognitive of the possibilities.

So I just don't see how you have this problem and you work in the mall of America of black women, the ATL airport.
Are you trolling us for those social experiments online or sumfin?

Art Barr

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm not bad looking at all or at least I don't think so.

"how dare you approach me you thirsty nikka".

So what gives?

You don't sound confident in your looks and that reaction sounds like they feel insulted someone with your looks is approaching them. People who usually say stuff along these lines aren't good looking.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Your never gonna get an answer to this question OP.

I've asked thte same question. It's not black women. It's most likely just plain old chemistry. Some people are pretty much undateable

Not true,....
To be active you have to have the numbers available to fail to succeed.
Meaning you have to talk to x amount of females to get just one positive result.
In ATL, I can't give him a pass all cause I know he is in an area where he has the necessary numbers to not have an issue.

I think he has not faced rejection enough to open up the window to success.

Online dating should only be because you are in an area.
where numbers can not be produced in real life.
Or you are forced into long distance style living because of your locale.
It is not ten years ago and bs.com, obc.com, and then pof popped up and it is a hotbed and new tool to link up.
So, you have to go back to real world numbers like the nineties imo to get women depending on your locale and with that.
It gets difficult because there are less virtue based females and the loser females who were attractive back in the day..

Are now John trick based contractors style women with no virtue.
Plus, every female damn near is some form of bookworm bussa damn near.
Finding a virtue based female is hard as fukk who is attractive and not married or damn near close
So the pool of attractive women who don't have someone are not committal types anyway. Plus, are in a John trick based economic realm where they are not available unless monetarily compensated.

So, it is not like back in the day where they had individualized style clubs.
All clubs are now brothel based damn near for black people to patronize.
So, night game is dead as far as finding a mate.
Yet the Thread starter is in ATL airport so he should have no issues doing numbers of any kind.
Whether committal or non-committal types.

Ts, needs to get his rejection on and thus do numbers out of sheer volume of rejection.

I wish I could get in an arena where I could relax and possibly get shot down and not look like damn,....
It may not be another dime like that coming around for a while.
I wish I was in ATL and not a long distance guy to that area like I am now.
All cause where I am at now, it sucks as far as numbers and I hate it.

Art Barr

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Is your Profile picture nice? That could be the issue.

SoulSwipe is the worst. I downloaded the app for two weeks in Jan and met two people. One was cool and still someone I would call a friend - but the chemistry wasn't there. But, the other we had great chemistry - but the dude was crazy.

I deleted the app - and will just meet someone the regular way.