:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:these women will set you up and mean set you up

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I rarely get rudely rejected

*knocks on wood

The most I get is women not even acknowledging my existence when I go in trying to say hi to start of hollering.

I usually try twice when that happens then walk off like geez that was awkward

Gotta treat holler in at women like u trying to get a job

U gonna have ppl invite u in for an interview and curve, and some ppl won't even look at yo resume

Just keep trying

Real talk watching divorce court let me know that even short nikkas can get bad bytches
I would never go out my way like that to try and get a woman's attention, never have and never will.

Men in general can pull any woman, it's only here on the coli where short dudes struggle hard to get women.

I always laugh when I see dude running up the street to get a woman's attention, not knowing that 10 minutes before that 2 other dudes did the same thing.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
OP you sound like a lame. Nothing in the world black women hate more in the world than a lame. :scust:

So its ok black women deny a man who has a job, and his head on right, but because he is "lame" he is worthless, but the drug dealer, or "cool" guy with "swag" who lives with his mom, or is just trying to smash is worth something to them? That's what the problem is, not that the OP is a lame in your eyes, or these womens eyes.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Get off dating apps!!

Most dyme women have too much self esteem to be on there or just don't have to be. You work in an airport fam! One of the places with the most different women you can meet on earth! If you gotta shower at work get dressed and just hang out and chill to meet some women do it, I know you get flight discounts too. You should be swinging dikk international. You lazy as fukk huh?

You in ATL and have no hoes?!!!

Are you out of shape or something? Something ain't right here. You need an objective review top to bottom.

How do you dress?

Do you have a lame ass personality?

Insecure?

No teeth? Bad skin? Deformity?

Damn son wtf?
I just posted this in another thread. If you want unlimited , and I mean UNNLLIMMITTEED fukkery, work at an airport. :whew:. It doesn't even have to be for that long. I worked at O'hare for a year after high school, and the shyt was nonstop fukkery, some new :gurl: or :dame: stuff was going down every week. Every week, I'm not exaggerating, every single week, I had a hard time believing so much could go down.:mindblown:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I just posted this in another thread. If you want unlimited , and I mean UNNLLIMMITTEED fukkery, work at an airport. :whew:. It doesn't even have to be for that long. I worked at O'hare for a year after high school, and the shyt was nonstop fukkery, some new :gurl: or :dame: stuff was going down every week. Every week, I'm not exaggerating, every single week, I had a hard time believing so much could go down.:mindblown:
Like what kind of fukkery ?

Therht

Pro
Daps
:mjcry:

I know you all see the "why can't I get any pawgs" threads on the regular but I have the opposite problem. No this is not a troll thread. I didn't even notice I had this problem until a black chick at work brought it up. She asked me if I was one of those types who only date white girls or spanish girls. In my heart I'm not and I actually prefer a good sister by my side but the situation never presented itself to me. Black chick really don't show me any love like that and the one who brought it to my attention is in a relationship herself.

Now now before you guys be like," oh look another thread bashing black women:francis:" its not about that. I'm just curious as to why they don't feel me like that.

I'm a young brother who works for delta in atlanta and no I'm not a janitor. I'm not got to get too detail about my life so just know I work on the flightline so I'm a mechanic of some type. I'm not bad looking at all or at least I don't think so. I don't actively chase after other races of women first but when I approach a black woman its usually, "how dare you approach me you thirsty nikka". So I tried a little experiment to see if it was actually me.

I opened a tinder and a soul swipe account at the same time. Tinder has mostly other races and soulswipe has mostly black women. These are the results after 2 weeks. Both screen shots were taking at the same time.

KJFjSiL.png

FOS2fIY.png

Now I know it isn't the amount of women available. I work with a whiteboy who's into black women and he's the one who told me about soulswipe. That guy has over 500 matches on there. He's not the wanna be thug type either, just plain ole todd thats it. Half of the black women who did match me were fatties. Also this was just me swiping right of everyone. So what gives?

Yo breh!

Soulswipe - this a service you got to pay for?

Tryna set up my profile but it won't save what I put in

Apps a bit of a mess but I'm looking to eat, breh!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Get off dating apps!!

Most dyme women have too much self esteem to be on there or just don't have to be. You work in an airport fam! One of the places with the most different women you can meet on earth! If you gotta shower at work get dressed and just hang out and chill to meet some women do it, I know you get flight discounts too. You should be swinging dikk international. You lazy as fukk huh?

You in ATL and have no hoes?!!!

Are you out of shape or something? Something ain't right here. You need an objective review top to bottom.

How do you dress?

Do you have a lame ass personality?

Insecure?

No teeth? Bad skin? Deformity?

Damn son wtf?
:mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
One thing I have noticed about Atlanta is going out to meet women is hard. It's not because the women are hard to get, it's the environment that makes created that makes it hard to meet women. A lot of men here like to flexx, they go out, get a section, buy bottles to impress women, a lot of women will not fukk with you if you are not in sections. It is not because they don't find you attractive, they dont want to offend their sucker for the night that is buying free drinks. Furthermore, by the time the night is over she is being hit on so much, that you may not stand out. At hood spots, it's even worse because nikkas are literally harassing women.

On the flip side, when I attend events geared towards black professionals, it's almost a guarantee to pull because guys aren't typically being super thirsty lol.

but but but in Atlanta its easy to pull dimes because all the gay dudes!:russ: bu bu but its 8 womens to one dude. :russ:

that's why I never listen to ya'll when it comes to cities:mjlol: