Why does the Coli hate landlord's so much?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
21 Insightful Landlord Statistics 2020 - Flex | Pay Rent On Your Own Schedule

2. Landlords Have an Average Income of $97,000 a Year
While landlords might bring in cash from several sources, their income levels tend to be solid. While the real median household income is just shy of $62,000, landlords bring in closer to $97,000 annually through all of their income sources.

Deal with all this bullshyt and not even make over 100K:mjlol:

And If that's the average, a good amount of them must make well below to bring down the average from the landlords making millions:russ:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This is why.

You sound like a prick, look how you worded your post. It’s a business transaction but you sound proud as fukk to ‘own someone else’s shelter’.

:mjpls:
What did I say that wasn’t fact? If you want to boil it down I’m allowing strangers to live in my house and charging them fair market monthly rates to do so :comeon:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I feel for the individual landlords that own like 1 or 2 properties and that's their income.

This is a LOT of people. Will be us when my step mother passes. Shes staying in a property we own. People have an idea that all landlords are swimming in cash but it of course doesn't work that way.

But people will take a swing at the one they can reach rather than take the issue up with the politicians that REALLY put them in that situation.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
this board and society in general HATE rich people (not saying all landlords are rich....)

check any thread that gets made about some one with serious money like bezos....zuzkerberg....elon....hell even jay z or drake.....

nikkas come out of the woodwork to shyt on them or claim they're satanic or some shyt....

it never fails

lots of people hate successful people because they arent successful themselves....not understanding that very hate is keeping them where they are
Didn’t you quit your job to be part of a pyramid scheme, nikka?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
21 Insightful Landlord Statistics 2020 - Flex | Pay Rent On Your Own Schedule

2. Landlords Have an Average Income of $97,000 a Year
While landlords might bring in cash from several sources, their income levels tend to be solid. While the real median household income is just shy of $62,000, landlords bring in closer to $97,000 annually through all of their income sources.

Deal with all this bullshyt and not even make over 100K:mjlol:

And If that's the average, a good amount of them must make well below to bring down the average from the landlords making millions:russ:
:sadcam: poor landlords, only managing to leach 97k off the working class :sadcam:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's the definition of "economic rents" - people who use their capital advantage to profit without producing anything for the economy.

The landlords didn't make the land exist. 90% of the time they didn't even build the house. All they did was take advantage of access to capital in order to purchase properties they don't need to live in and then indefinitely profit off of people who need a place to live. It's the definition of parasitic - they're taking a % of the renters' incomes solely because the renters are poorer than them. People who would be much more able to buy their own place to live if landlords weren't snatching up all the land and thus artificially inflating home prices.

I'm not a fan of people who profit off of other people's relative poverty.

We can't talk about how Black folk in this country on average have no net worth and don't own any land and then turn around and say shyt like we're cool with landlords. They are literally at the center of the reason why folk don't own land. You can say, "well I'm one of the good ones" or "well the system would still be shytty without me so I might as well profit off its shyttiness", but either way the core truth is that landlords make the country worse.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this board and society in general HATE rich people (not saying all landlords are rich....)

check any thread that gets made about some one with serious money like bezos....zuzkerberg....elon....hell even jay z or drake.....

nikkas come out of the woodwork to shyt on them or claim they're satanic or some shyt....

it never fails

lots of people hate successful people because they arent successful themselves....not understanding that very hate is keeping them where they are
Why not be successful by producing something of value for society, rather than just being successful by taking advantage of the poor. Those "non-successful" people have to do the work that actually allows the economy to function, and then the wealthier landlord comes in and takes a cut off of their work that he deserves...solely because he has more wealth?

This "the hate is keeping them where they are" is pure bullshyt. Sounds like something out of "Rich Dad Poor Dad." And, ironically, what are the main messages of Rich Dad Poor Dad?

1. Rich people are superior to poor people
2. Poor people are idiots because they work for a living
3. The ideal is to make other people work for you so you can profit while not having to do shyt

The entire ideology of Rich Dad Poor Dad can't exist without most of the world being "poor", because it requires that a bunch of poor people are doing the work to create profit for each rich person. And then they mock poor people for working even though they rely on those people and profit off of them. That's literally the explicit message of one of the most popular "landlord" books ever and you wonder why people get those ideas about landlords. :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's the definition of "economic rents" - people who use their capital advantage to profit without producing anything for the economy.

The landlords didn't make the land exist. 90% of the time they didn't even build the house. All they did was take advantage of access to capital in order to purchase properties they don't need to live in and then indefinitely profit off of people who need a place to live. It's the definition of parasitic - they're taking a % of the renters' incomes solely because the renters are poorer than them. People who would be much more able to buy their own place to live if landlords weren't snatching up all the land and thus artificially inflating home prices.

We can't talk about how Black folk in this country on average have no net worth and don't own any land and then turn around and say shyt like we're cool with landlords. They are literally at the center of the reason why folk don't own land. You can say, "well I'm one of the good ones" or "well the system would still be shytty without me so I might as well profit off its shyttiness", but either way the core truth is that landlords make the country worse.

Thats exactly what it is. Keeping people BROKE so they don't buy houses/land themselves.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:hhh: then leave it up to the government to provide housing. I'd love to see the crying if that happened. Landlords provide nothing to the economy? Buying a property, fixing it, maintaining it does not add to the economy? If that's the case then a renter adds even less.

Some a yall really need move to Cuba.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’m from the bay. Google the housing and rental markets out here and talk to me again about loving your landlord.
Do you think they created the skyrocketing prices or things like gentrification and taxes and big corporations buying up real estate, more the issue?

I’m not talking about the guys who run the rental corporation for the apt property. I’m talking old buddy renting out 3 houses he bought in 1988.

why have heat for them like they the reason you can’t afford the next house over