Why does the Coli hate landlord's so much?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thats exactly what it is. Keeping people BROKE so they don't buy houses/land themselves.
So let’s play this game. Everyone in America may only have 1 house.

Would all these people suddenly have money and credit and know how to buy their own homes i the areas they all want?

Hell fukking no.

Is this one house system going to make you save your money correctly for the down payment? Is it going to give you a rent free place to stay if you don’t have the money?

Stop it. You stopping your own self from getting a house. You can’t afford where you want it, such is life. I can’t afford Beverly Hills either so guess what, I don’t live there. I don’t blame my landlord and don’t blame the man who owns the house in the hills for it not being affordable.

Move around. Downgrade. Save. Borrow. Get your own fukking place. It’s the American way

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is a LOT of people. Will be us when my step mother passes. Shes staying in a property we own. People have an idea that all landlords are swimming in cash but it of course doesn't work that way.

But people will take a swing at the one they can reach rather than take the issue up with the politicians that REALLY put them in that situation.
This is not the typical landlord most people encounter

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:hhh: then leave it up to the government to provide housing. I'd love to see the crying if that happened. Landlords provide nothing to the economy? Buying a property, fixing it, maintaining it does not add to the economy? If that's the case then a renter adds even less.

Some a yall really need move to Cuba.
Yes, that landlord adds very little if anything to the economy, especially since the money to do what he does is simply siphoned off of someone else's income.

You claim the renter adds even less? Where the fukk do you think the rent money comes from? The renter adds everything the entire economic contribution of their 9-5 job AND everything you're crediting the landlord for since the renter is the one actually paying for all the shyt the landlord does.

So let’s play this game. Everyone in America may only have 1 house.

Would all these people suddenly have money and credit and know how to buy their own homes i the areas they all want?

Hell fukking no.
This is one of those "poor people are too stupid to own property" arguments. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Y'all ignore that for most of human history, EVERYONE outside of slaves, indentured servants, and feudal serfs owned their own fukking home. It was NORMAL to own your own home. Even dumbass rednecks and Appalachian hillbillies own their own home.

The whole idea that 1/2 of society would be incapable of figuring out how to own a home didn't come until rich people got so much wealth they could buy up literally all available land and then dictate the terms for how everyone else gets to live.

Stop it. You stopping your own self from getting a house. You can’t afford where you want it, such is life. I can’t afford Beverly Hills either so guess what, I don’t live there. I don’t blame my landlord and don’t blame the man who owns the house in the hills for it not being affordable.

Move around. Downgrade. Save. Borrow. Get your own fukking place. It’s the American way
I don't know how someone can talk about "The American Way" and yet have these giant gaps in their historical awarenss.

The actual "American Way" has been for the wealthy to impoverish and foreclose upon poor people so that fewer and fewer people (especially Black folk) could own land over time and the wealthy control more and more of the total. The American Way is for capitalists to rig the system so they come further and further ahead and increase the debts of the poor

It's literally impossible, under the principles of the American banking system, for the majority of the poor to get out of debt. If you don't know that then you don't know how money is created. Our system requires that there ALWAYS be more money owed than money exists - that's a fundamental property of creating money via loans at interest. So a few individuals, over time, can get out of debt, but only if other people get more and more indebted.

Please educate yourself.

"The 11th Round": A Revealing Parable On Our Money System
The Case for Reparations

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
It's one of those situations where unfortunately the occupation got a bad rep from the people that do it.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: then leave it up to the government to provide housing. I'd love to see the crying if that happened. Landlords provide nothing to the economy? Buying a property, fixing it, maintaining it does not add to the economy? If that's the case then a renter adds even less.

He conveniently forgot about property TAXES that directly contribute to services he has access to :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Call people who provide rental property leachers but argue for folks to not pay rent:mjlol:
Shelter is a fundamental part of human existence. While no one landlord is responsible for the inflation of living expenses, landlords as a group have caused a drastic inflation in housing costs. Should the day arrive when private investors start to buy up fresh water reserves and sell you water for 50% of your paycheck every month, I hope you’ll keep the same energy about “the renters need to pay :mjlol:

You’re only froggy right now because you don’t have to deal with people like yourself just to keep a roof over your head.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm convinced folks in here have never attended an economics class, trolling, or just plain retarded.
Shelter is a fundamental part of human existence. While no one landlord is responsible for the inflation of living expenses, landlords as a group have caused a drastic inflation in housing costs. Should the day arrive when private investors start to buy up fresh water reserves and sell you water for 50% of your paycheck every month, I hope you’ll keep the same energy about “the renters need to pay :mjlol:

You’re only froggy right now because you don’t have to deal with people like yourself just to keep a roof over your head.

Goods are essential part of human existence as well, we should be able to just go in stores and take shyt:troll::mjgrin:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced folks in here have never attended an economics class, trolling, or just plain retarded

Goods are essential part of human existence as well, we should he able to just go in stores and take shyt:troll::mjgrin:
Grocery stores don’t lord their goods over their clientele, they actually need to be competitive and provide a standard of goods, unlike most landlords who are simply enjoying the massive leverage with which they currently find themselves :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. Imagine if that day ever came? :wow:

Cats be spending 2 weeks just for clean water to drink :picard:

But these landlords making historical profits and still complaining. Just like those IG thots being picky and turning down dudes with blue checks in their DMs because he "lacked drip and clout". At this point, just take away the leverage these landlords have on people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He conveniently forgot about property TAXES that directly contribute to services he has access to :mjlol:
I swear y'all extra ignorant today. :dahell:

Who da fukk do you think pays the property taxes? That money comes from the fukking renter, not the landlord. :heh:

Y'all trying to talk like landlords just forgo profits and pay property tax out of their own wealth like a charitable service. :laff:

I'm convinced folks in here have never attended an economics class, trolling, or just plain retarded.
Just in the last few comments some of y'all have said shyt like "renters don't contribute to the economy" and "landlords pay the property taxes", and you think we're the ones who are retarded?

I took economics in college. That's the first place I heard about economic rents. Notice that NONE of y'all have even attempted to challenge my economic and historical arguments regarding economic rents, debt accumulation, and the history of foreclosure and stealing of property from Black and poor folk across the country....but we're the ones who need an education?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, that landlord adds very little if anything to the economy, especially since the money to do what he does is simply siphoned off of someone else's income.

You claim the renter adds even less? Where the fukk do you think the rent money comes from? The renter adds everything the entire economic contribution of their 9-5 job AND everything you're crediting the landlord for since the renter is the one actually paying for all the shyt the landlord does.

I don't even think it makes any sense reasoning with you. Landlords add no value and tenants add more? I mean, I can't reason with someone who thinks like this. You should try being a landlord one day.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. Imagine if that day ever came? :wow:

Cats be spending 2 weeks just for clean water to drink :picard:

But these landlords making historical profits and still complaining. Just like those IG thots being picky and turning down dudes with blue checks in their Smsbecause.
You know that water situation is coming up, breh

California Water Futures Begin Trading Amid Fear of Scarcity

And I’ll bet you a year’s rent that there will be bootlickers who will laud this as the proper working of the free market

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear y'all extra ignorant today. :dahell:

Who da fukk do you think pays the property taxes? That money comes from the fukking renter, not the landlord. :heh:

Y'all trying to talk like landlords just forgo profits and pay property tax out of their own wealth like a charitable service. :laff:

Just in the last few comments some of y'all have said shyt like "renters don't contribute to the economy" and "landlords pay the property taxes", and you think we're the ones who are retarded?

I took economics in college. That's the first place I heard about economic rents. Notice that NONE of y'all have even attempted to challenge my economic and historical arguments regarding economic rents, debt accumulation, and the history of foreclosure and stealing of property from Black and poor folk across the country....but we're the ones who need an education?

Wtf, a lot of these landlords who renters are not paying anymore are black:stopitslime:

It's black folks getting fukked and losing money.