Why does the Coli hate landlord's so much?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Remember that comment in a few months if the government has to come through with a bailout for the banking industry or else we will be in a recession.

If the tenants can't pay the landlord, then the landlords can't pay the banks, then the banks will come calling to Congress with their hands out.

nah we dont bailout any banks over here, G . Any democrat caught doing that is an opp , let this shyt burn

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And what’s wrong with that?

So landlords foreclosing on property is better?

That’s the issue with America too many people are qualified for things that they aren’t really qualified for.

That's why I mentioned in another response to one of your post that in most situations both the tenant and landlord can't make the payments for the property and that's not accounting for if a situation goes wrong.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Fam keeps telling me to rent my spot out.

fukk no. I've seen too much shyt from both the renter side and the landlord side to ever jump into that game. My boy went the section 8 route for the easy money and now he in the shyt with other homeowners on his block.:francis:

you don’t want to end up like her breh?

:ld:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
People get upset and freak out all the time when someone owes them money and doesn't pay it back. The same dudes on here defending it would the same ones making threads asking what they should do if someone owes them money and doesn't plan on paying it back fast enough or at all. They'd be lying if they said they wouldn't.

Now apply that same logic if it was a complete stranger they loaned the money to and gage their reaction.
This problem didn’t just start with covid and people not wanting to pay. This has been a unchecked bubble for landlords for years preying on people but
It isn’t only the landlords fault but humans are greedy by nature, it’s been a failure by government to allow to happen and wages stay stagnant.

I honestly think this bubble is about to burst bad.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
A lot of tenants can't afford to make the payments for the places that they are living in and that was even before COVID-19. Just as a lot of landlords can't afford to make the payments of all their rental properties and expenses if something goes wrong. It's a two way street.

Yea but I’m speaking specially about shytty tenants. People don’t come after them as much as they do to landlords.

Tenants are like women. Everyone sympathizes with them instead

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This problem didn’t just start with covid and people not wanting to pay. This has been a unchecked bubble for landlords for years preying on people.
It isn’t only the landlords fault but humans are greedy nature, it’s been a failure by government to allow to happen and wages stay stagnant.

Been like that for almost 20 years, due to "Market demand" and "speculation". Charging an entire 2 week paycheck for rent is disgusting.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This problem didn’t just start with covid and people not wanting to pay. This has been a unchecked bubble for landlords for years preying on people.
It isn’t only the landlords fault but humans are greedy nature, it’s been a failure by government to allow to happen and wages stay stagnant.

I'm not going to shyt on the small landlords for not being able to make bank payments, when even big businesses are struggling to make payments as well. Even the NBA didn't want to make rent payments on their Manhattan retail space because of COVID-19.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yea but I’m speaking specially about shytty tenants. People don’t come after them as much as they do to landlords.

Because in a lot of people's mind, landlords are scum even if they have been good and willing to work with them over the years.

This situation and government has enabled a lot of people to be shytty to their landlords, when previously it was never the case.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Dafuq :mjtf::what:
Dumbest response comparison that I’ve seen on this thread. This dudes claims to have a Master’s in Finance saying ill thought through comments like this^^^ imagine this as your financial advisor.

No wonder everything is turning to shyt
:laff:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 landlord threw me in jail for visiting my friends in their building (a racist AF greek landlord) for 24 hours, and another one evicted me and threw out all the stuff of my friends and their belongings. Made us leave within 5-10 minutes.

And you made fun of it...remember OP? You used one of the worst points in my life for comedic purposes when I was struggling?

:patrice:

You think that shyt's cool...especially when we ain't never seen your face my nikka?

If he evicted you that means you went months without paying. most landlords are not trying to evict anyone - that shyt is very expensive.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
if i ever get rental property, thats who i want in my shyt . only blacc section 8 tenants

i'd tell those other homeowners to sell they shyt to me , catch the fade, or shut up we good outchea

Yeah he pretty much at war with them neighbors in a so called "diverse" neighborhood.:francis:

Breh doing the right thing helping folks out and he gotta fight a damn war over it.