Why does the Coli hate landlord's so much?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because in a lot of people's mind, landlords are scum even if they have been good and willing to work with them over the years.

This situation and government has enabled a lot of people to be shytty to their landlords, when previously it was never the case.
Dude is commenting like landlords aren’t involved in market scheming and manipulation. Put the blame on the tenants and not on the holding companies, banks, cost of living, private equity, economic conditions. So I guess tenants not paying rent caused the demise of Bear Stearns.
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The conditions aren’t the same as the 2009 financial crisis. Don’t expect home prices to crash. You’re most likely better off banking on commercial rents tanking.

right but it cant crash because of this pandemic/foreclosure/eviction shyt we're facing?

any brehs get time travel powers today? im tryna hit 2008 real quicc

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The conditions aren’t the same as the 2009 financial crisis. Don’t expect home prices to crash. You’re most likely better off banking on commercial rents tanking.

I would hate to own a high right office building right now especially in a big city.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dude is commenting like landlords aren’t involved in market scheming and manipulation. Put the blame on the tenants and not on the holding companies, banks, cost of living, private equity, economic conditions. So I guess tenants not paying rent caused the demise of Bear Stearns.
:ohhh:

Every landlord isn't involved in that type of fukkery. Some mom and pop landlords are just trying to make a living like everybody else.

If the big business and landlords can't pay rents if their tenants don't have it, then why expect the smaller ones to have the bread to as well?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
right but it cant crash because of this pandemic/foreclosure/eviction shyt we're facing?

any brehs get time travel powers today? im tryna hit 2008 real quicc

Anything is possible. I think they banks end up owning most of this property and then eventually selling it large landlords like Bozzuto and Cold Well Banker.

You could make a come up buying foreclosed properties and if the banks have more inventory on hand than they can manage you could find a steal if you’re coming with cash.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The majority of them have bills and expenses just like you and I. They didn’t purchase homes and property for people to live in for free.
And if they didn’t purchase it, the people living in them certainly wouldn’t own them. As mortgage is usually lower than the rent

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So renters everywhere except the coli love their landlords?
How many people you know pay rent? How many do you truly hate their landlord? They may not like what they pay. Even then do they know the mortgage to know how much profit they get? No.

But how many people hate their landlord? I’ve rented all over the place in my life, I’ve truly never even known them. Let alone had a real issue.

How many have you had? how many have you had issues with? How many stopped you from getting your own place?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The majority of them have bills and expenses just like you and I. They didn’t purchase homes and property for people to live in for free.

4QD4vw.gif

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many people you know pay rent? How many do you truly hate their landlord? They may not like what they pay. Even then do they know the mortgage to know how much profit they get? No.

But how many people hate their landlord? I’ve rented all over the place in my life, I’ve truly never even known them. Let alone had a real issue.

How many have you had? how many have you had issues with? How many stopped you from getting your own place?

I’m from the bay. Google the housing and rental markets out here and talk to me again about loving your landlord.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

this board and society in general HATE rich people (not saying all landlords are rich....)

check any thread that gets made about some one with serious money like bezos....zuzkerberg....elon....hell even jay z or drake.....

nikkas come out of the woodwork to shyt on them or claim they're satanic or some shyt....

it never fails

lots of people hate successful people because they arent successful themselves....not understanding that very hate is keeping them where they are