Why does the Coli hate landlord's so much?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas want to profit twice: first by renting out these properties, then eventually by selling these properties for way more than they bought them for. But but but money is a human right :sadcam:

And making all these requirements, like checking your back taxes, depositing 90 days of rent before moving in, knowing your ambitions, etc.

It's harder to do than ever before

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Landlords bought up all the housing options so they could lord them over people with no other options but to rent. Let these cockroaches scurry.
Facts :laff:
Remember when “flipping” houses was the trend in the big housing market boom. Buying up multiple properties and 10 houses on one block to use as “eye candy” with all the expensive refurbishing while price gouging people out of their own neighborhoods. Other landlords charging above market inflated rent to make a profit.The tables have turned :coffee:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas want to profit twice: first by renting out these properties, then eventually by selling these properties for way more than they bought them for. But but but money is a human right :sadcam:

You never answered this
How is that flawed logic? You said landlords shouldn't take on mortgage payments and properties if they can't afford to pay it right? Couldn't you make that same argument about the tenants who moved into the building in the first place?

or my question on how long renters can live rent free until the rental owner can say "alright you guys gotta pay or move out"?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Facts :laff:
Remember when “flipping” houses was the trend in the big housing market boom. Buying up multiple properties and 10 houses on one block to use as “eye candy” with all the expensive refurbishing while price gouging people out of their own neighborhoods. Other landlords charging above market inflated rent to make a profit.The tables have turned :coffee:

The 2000s was notorious for that. Where my parents live, they were selling a new 3 bedroom house for 700k before the crash of 2008. House flipping was vulgar because that meant less disposable income for the economy to grow

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You never answered this

or my question on how long renters can live rent free until the rental owner can say "alright you guys gotta pay or move out"?
As long as the government tells you, I guess :manny:

The point is that you have to take the good with the bad. You nikkas enjoyed record profits these past two decades, I’m sure you’ll be ight :jawalrus:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What does that change if someone isnt paying rent? :yeshrug: Thats a straw man argument breh. Its just interesting to see people say "just pay the bank" but not telling people to "just pay your rent". Cause when people do own the homes fully, it doesnt change the sentiment people have.
The burden of payment is on the landlord. They are the owner. Don’t buy what you can’t afford or invest in the need to rely on other people for income. Risk v Outcomes. Should have been more responsible and allotted for any potential contingencies when times were going well for them.
:yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The burden of payment is on the landlord. They are the owner. Don’t buy what you can’t afford or invest in the need to rely on other people for income. Risk v Outcomes. Should have been more responsible.

Remember that comment in a few months if the government has to come through with a bailout for the banking industry or else we will be in a recession.

If the tenants can't pay the landlord, then the landlords can't pay the banks, then the banks will come calling to Congress with their hands out.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
As long as the government tells you, I guess :manny:

The point is that you have to take the good with the bad. You nikkas enjoyed record profits these past two decades, I’m sure you’ll be ight :jawalrus:

Thats whay they ain't telling you: they made the best historical profits in the last 20 years that went unchallenged, IN ALL OF AMERICAN HISTORY. I'm talking profits that landlords from the 60s to the 90s would blush.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I legit never had any issues with any realtors I ever had except for one when I was in killeen, texas. But they had bought the property from another realtor while I lived there and didn't understand that I paid my rent via allotment. They knocked on my door talking about I didn't pay rent and I legit had no idea who they were. Needless to say I was out of there the next month and haven't rented ever since. I wanted the military to pay for my home investments.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 2000s was notorious for that. Where my parents live, they were selling a new 3 bedroom house for 700k before the crash of 2008. House flipping was vulgar because that meant less disposable income for the economy to grow
“Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun “ The predators have now become the prey.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The burden of payment is on the landlord. They are the owner. Don’t buy what you can’t afford or invest in the need to rely on other people for income. Risk v Outcomes. Should have been more responsible and allotted for any potential contingencies when times were going well for them.
Sure but this exact sentiment applies to renters as well. Thats my point. The burden of mortgage payment is on the woner. The burden of lease payments is on the renter. Just like you can say dont buy a house you cant afford to pay the mortgage on if money stops coming in, dont rent an apt you cant afford to pay the rent for if you are unemployment. Its fukked up for everyone, not just one party. Thats my take. :yeshrug:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

I don't understand....they charge beyond what taxes enforce them to do, raise rent prices every year FOR THE SAME EXACT ROOM, and secured profits to BUY new properties. After a while, they just leeches of the poor while their financial expectations want them to live like a Puffy video.