Why does DC keep trying to push Cyborg???

Is Cyborg the worst black comic book character of all time?

• Total voters

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Didn't we talk about this black character stuff in it's own thread or was it in the big comic book thread :patrice:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
There's Steel for one. Cyborg is still getting his own movie.

Dont try to make it seem like Marvel is all for it's black characters, both companies were shytting on it's black characters, but DC did make an effort to not have it's black characters sidekicks or legacy characters.

they both shyt on their black characters, but outside of milestone which was a black written publication, wheres the black support at dc? i mean you bring up steel, but what storylines has he been apart of? the cartoons have done more for putting black dc characters over than the publication has. i can say that about marvel too( into the spider verse was the best that miles has ever been written, and is the approach that hack bendis should have taken with the character rather than keeping his ass in a safe room) but they at least try with mighty avengers, the ultimates, and moon girl and devil dinosaur.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't we talk about this black character stuff in it's own thread or was it in the big comic book thread :patrice:
Yeah it had it own thread two or three years ago in a way about which comic company treat their black superheros better everyone in the thread more or less said that both comic book company DC and Marvel treat them like trash overall

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
they both shyt on their black characters, but outside of milestone which was a black written publication, wheres the black support at dc? i mean you bring up steel, but what storylines has he been apart of? the cartoons have done more for putting black dc characters over than the publication has. i can say that about marvel too( into the spider verse was the best that miles has ever been written, and is the approach that hack bendis should have taken with the character rather than keeping his ass in a safe room) but they at least try with mighty avengers, the ultimates, and moon girl and devil dinosaur.
Oh wait, you said black led teams....i thought you said movies....

I can't think of one off the top of my head, as for marvel, youre going to say gay-ass Prodigy or dead-ass Alex Wilder? Or you going to take it back to Storm's Morlocks?? :russ:

In the cinimatic universe, Will Smith's Deadshot is the leader but that's about it.

And i hated Marvel's diversity pandering, with RiRi Ironman, Moon girl, Asian Hulk, she-Thor, all that shyt sucked breh. That was blatant pandering, they were saying "here you whinyminorities, we changed the race/sex of this white male character and now she's a superhero!!!11 "" None of those characters were original. All were cheap knockoffs with a fro, glasses, or a vagina. At least DC aint doing that pandering shyt. I got more respect for that than the cheap pandering.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Yeah it had it own thread two or three years ago in a way about which comic company treat their black superheros better everyone in the thread more or less said that both comic book company DC and Marvel treat them like trash overall

better black superheros dc or marvel

We were all in this thread going around in circles :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Oh wait, you said black led teams....i thought you said movies....

I can't think of one off the top of my head, as for marvel, youre going to say gay-ass Prodigy or dead-ass Alex Wilder? Or you going to take it back to Storm's Morlocks?? :russ:

In the cinimatic universe, Will Smith's Deadshot is the leader but that's about it.

And i hated Marvel's diversity pandering, with RiRi Ironman, Moon girl, Asian Hulk, she-Thor, all that shyt sucked breh. That was blatant pandering, they were saying "here you whinyminorities, we changed the race/sex of this white male character and now she's a superhero!!!11 "" None of those characters were original. All were cheap knockoffs with a fro, glasses, or a vagina. At least DC aint doing that pandering shyt. I got more respect for that than the cheap pandering.

dc isnt doing anything. they arent working with the minority characters theyve got. empress has a piece of the anti life equation and they arent touching her.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:troll: DC values the black dollar

Cyborg :camby:

The fact they can't write a android who's living software in 2019 is a damn shame

They always do that "My dad doesn't love me" BS

cyb_v2_1_5b2be598c36492.87435223.jpg
(2016)

cyborg_1_5b16ed7c371874.18702612.jpg
(2015)

These both came out a year apart with the same got damn story arc!

:beli:

Dawg, I tried

I do not understand why it's so hard to make him interesting

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I mean if Cyborg’s a eunuch then so is Robo-Cop but no one says that about the latter :francis: