Why does DC keep trying to push Cyborg???

Is Cyborg the worst black comic book character of all time?

• Total voters

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Robocop blows people's brains out without hesitation

What is Cyborg doin out here
Being the most important member of the Justice League :francis:

Techno-expert, better than Martian Manhunter’s lame ass.

But are you saying that because RoboCop kills, he’s not a eunuch? Cyborg is a way better character than one-dimensional RoboCop

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I mean if Cyborg’s a eunuch then so is Robo-Cop but no one says that about the latter :francis:
robocop is a cac character
if we're talking about strictly black characters it's odd for dc to pick cyborg to hang out with the team.
you have john Stewart who is a green lantern and I get they want hal jordan so ok he's out
you have vixen who can probably hold her own as much as cyborg but she doesn't have a world hero theme like the others do so fine she's out
you have mr.terrific who makes the most sense out of all of them. he constantly goes on multiverse type adventures, is a tech genius, and can handle world-ending events.
but guess what he's a straight male who doesn't take shyt from batman or anyone so he's too aggressive for the team.

let's take a character who's been known as a teenager and age him up a bit so you know he's not going to be a leader, give him a horrifying accident so he loses his desire for sex and doesn't try hitting on the white women in the group, and make him the techie. so, for the most part, he's always inside the tower not fighting on the field.

it's just the biggest f you to black readers I've seen.

not to mention they can't make him interesting at all and they refuse to give him more growth.
there was a black writer that gave him a girlfriend and a new life but nope got to take that away.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Being the most important member of the Justice League :francis:

Techno-expert, better than Martian Manhunter’s lame ass.

But are you saying that because RoboCop kills, he’s not a eunuch? Cyborg is a way better character than one-dimensional RoboCop
Apples and oranges. U brought up Robocop. I'm talking bout black characters. There's a reason he ain't popping out here

Cyborg can eat a cybernetic dolphin dikk

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Apples and oranges. U brought up Robocop. I'm talking bout black characters. There's a reason he ain't popping out here

Cyborg can eat a cybernetic dolphin dikk
I’m comparing two cybernetic humans who both lost their genitals and possibly their sex drive yet one is called a eunuch and the other is just cool and an icon. So no it’s not comparing apples and oranges. They are both similar yet Cyborg gets shytted on. Why the diss? He’s a cool character with a deep storyline. Integral to the storyline in Justice League. I’ve seen scans when trying to defend Cyborg on the Justice League. He’s was out their doing the most. FACTS.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
if we're talking about strictly black characters it's odd for dc to pick cyborg to hang out with the team.
you have john Stewart who is a green lantern and I get they want hal jordan so ok he's out
you have vixen who can probably hold her own as much as cyborg but she doesn't have a world hero theme like the others do so fine she's out
you have mr.terrific who makes the most sense out of all of them. he constantly goes on multiverse type adventures, is a tech genius, and can handle world-ending events.
but guess what he's a straight male who doesn't take shyt from batman or anyone so he's too aggressive for the team.

let's take a character who's been known as a teenager and age him up a bit so you know he's not going to be a leader, give him a horrifying accident so he loses his desire for sex and doesn't try hitting on the white women in the group, and make him the techie. so, for the most part, he's always inside the tower not fighting on the field.

not to mention they can't make him interesting at all and they refuse to give him more growth.
there was a black writer that gave him a girlfriend and a new life but nope got to take that away.
They already had a Lantern so JS was out the question.

Wonder Woman is queen bytch in the Justice League and First Lady of DC so there’s no point in bringing another female character, especially one as weak as her.

MR Terrific is too limited.

cyborg is infused with Apakalipitc technology and is a living Boom Box so he is integral to fighting Darkseid’s forces that’s why he’s been brought into the forefront. No other character mentioned NOR other character in the JL HAS an understanding to the technology Apakalips and Boom Boxes so y’all need to miss me with Cyborg being useless and lame. They can teleport from Earth to Daekseids bedroom in seconds thanks for him but he’s usellesss?? :heh:

And if you watch the Teen Titans, he did have growth, from struggling to accept his cybernetic implants to his friction with his father. Come on people.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Shyt firestorm as well

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
breh is in every dc movie and cartoon. i figured it was b/c they needed a black character; diversity. hes never been cool to me but i thought maybe other people liked him.