Why does DC keep trying to push Cyborg???

Is Cyborg the worst black comic book character of all time?

• Total voters

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Cyborg is the reason why I don't fukk with DC comics like that. They don't give many black characters depth like Marvel. Mr. Terrific is DCs answer to black panther but even he never gets shine like that and in the show Geoff John's made him gay. It's like they have to neuter him cause he's a dope ass character that could probably beat batman if we're being honest.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm not a DC guy so forgive my ignorance. Only Black guys I remember off top are Green Lantern, Black lightning (?), Steel & Cyborg. Is Black Adam supposed to be Black? I thought he was middle eastern but I read something that said he's Black.

Seen some shyt on here about Mr Terrific, gonna check him out. Don't know who Black Racer is but I'll look it up too.

Storm is a queen & goddess, put respek on her name. Panther the king (my favorite Black hero). From Milestone my favorite book was Hardware RIP boss. Black Tony Stark out there getting it done.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cyborg was dope in the original teen titans show.

His character works much better in teen titans than it does in justice league as a sulking adult with depression.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The reason they are pushing Cyborg is they wanted to have a black character join the justice league BUT not John Stewart because they rather use Hal......

Which is fukking stupid because they didn’t even use Hal.

On the low it’s the dumbest overthink decision I could thing I seen a IP do in the last few years, but DC isn’t about making decisions, or a good product, or even making money. So it makes sense.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
DC coulda pushed Mr. Terrific. I mean his powers are his floating balls but at least he smashed Power Girl.

I'm gonna have to check this out:takedat:

The reason they are pushing Cyborg is they wanted to have a black character join the justice league BUT not John Stewart because they rather use Hal......

Which is fukking stupid because they didn’t even use Hal.

On the low it’s the dumbest overthink decision I could thing I seen a IP do in the last few years, but DC isn’t about making decisions, or a good product, or even making money. So it makes sense.

And from what I gather, the streets don't even fukk with Hal like that. EVERYBODY wants to see John Stewart on the big screen, and WB/DC is straight acting like the character doesn't exist. Poverty moves.