Why does DC keep trying to push Cyborg???

Is Cyborg the worst black comic book character of all time?

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If they do him up right like in the snyder cut then I'm all for it :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joss Whedon cut 90% of his scenes.

The 80s Teen Titans comic did really good with the character and he got a push by being on the Justice League cartoon back in the 80s as well. The character got pushed back in the 90s but got another boost with the newer Teen Titans characters. However with the comics he really hasn't been able to catch on again even though I liked what they did with him in the 52 Justice League.
Don't know where the "this character sucks" comes from because he has a lot of potential with the right writer.

:yeshrug: I can only judge the movie I saw.
Well what about now?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The reason they are pushing Cyborg is they wanted to have a black character join the justice league BUT not John Stewart because they rather use Hal......

Which is fukking stupid because they didn’t even use Hal.

On the low it’s the dumbest overthink decision I could thing I seen a IP do in the last few years, but DC isn’t about making decisions, or a good product, or even making money. So it makes sense.

probably someone in power at DC/WB that’s keeping Hal as the main guy. Most likely Geoff Johns

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
fakkit ass CW and small-dikk crackers always want to emasculate and turn straight black male characters into gay :scust:

Aqualad, Mr Terrific, Prodigy, and many more I can’t think of. Oh and they kill the straight characters like Sinch who was the love interest of M, that black giant dude, Black Racer, etc

parallax

Superstar
Daps
fakkit ass CW and small-dikk crackers always want to emasculate and turn straight black male characters into gay :scust:

Aqualad, Mr Terrific, Prodigy, and many more I can’t think of. Oh and they kill the straight characters like Sinch who was the love interest of M, that black giant dude, Black Racer, etc
synch is back with aged up x-23 on his arm