Why does DC keep trying to push Cyborg???

Is Cyborg the worst black comic book character of all time?

• Total voters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Dude is the prolly the lamest Cyborg of all time. DC needs to kill him off already and focus on other black characters

fukk Cyborg:pacspit:

He's the equivalent of Booster from Jingle All the Way:pachaha:

***Edit:My damn phone autocorrected the 3rd choice. It's supposed to say he's most definitely bottom 5***

:troll: DC values the black dollar

Cyborg :camby:

The fact they can't write a android who's living software in 2019 is a damn shame

They always do that "My dad doesn't love me" BS

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
they keep trying to push him using the justice league

everybody loves him with the titans, but results are mixed when shown with the league :manny:

you know the recent DC animated flicks? well they retconned some stuff in that universe and basically erased that original titan team. That move basically made me :camby: even giving the movie a chance

people love the starfire,dikk/robin/raven/beastboy/cyborg titan team, you start messing with that and people get testy. If they tried to push the other members of the team in a similar manner they would most likely get the same lukewarm reception.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Make a deal with Milestone and push Icon and Static.

They're both way cooler than Cyborg. As are Black Lightning and Vixen who are both firmly under DC's control...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cuz hes he most famous Black guy they got that ain’t John Stewart
And Hal Jordan identifies chosen one because hes white and they dont want to displace him because he’s white

In doing so they changed everything about him and he’s not even similar to the cartoon version that made him pop

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I just think he needs a drastic redesign the look has always been impractical but so far both live action Cyborgs look even worse. The one in Justice League looked like they took someone from Zane's Chronicles and stacked his head on a Transformer's body and the newer one from Doom Patrol look like an undersized fan at comic-con.

justice-league-cyborg-star-labs-1050432-1280x0.jpg

cyborg-doom-patrol.jpg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I just think he needs a drastic redesign the look has always been impractical but so far both live action Cyborgs look even worse. The one in Justice League looked like they took someone from Zane's Chronicles and stacked his head on a Transformer's body and the newer one from Doom Patrol look like an undersized fan at comic-con.

justice-league-cyborg-star-labs-1050432-1280x0.jpg

cyborg-doom-patrol.jpg
Gawd damn what a horribly designed character:mjlol:

And this is why I called him Tekken nikka that Justice League thread. Looks like sum shyt straight outta Tekken 1

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Make a deal with Milestone and push Icon and Static.

They're both way cooler than Cyborg. As are Black Lightning and Vixen who are both firmly under DC's control...

They coulda pushed Mr. Terrific, just without the name (just use his actual name) and the T mask.

But I can see why they didn't. Folks would swear they threw Batman and Black Panther in a blender.

(and built a better Batman)

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Static Shock is way more known, and a way better character.

Most likely this. DC never really gives it's black characters a push.
Wrong, prior to black panther movie, Marvel shytted on black characters.

DC still has more diverse black characters than Marvel, this is not up for debate.

MArvel is getting shine because of the Black Panther flick and the Mile Morales character.