Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posted this in another thread. Here is the REAL REASON why people hate us Haitians:

:salute::salute::salute:

To all my Zoe's...

Nothing has stopped...

Not slavery.
Not the French, British or Spanish.
Not the French reparation.
Not the blockage.
Not constant coups
Not the USA occupation.
Not baby doc
Not the Earthquake

We're still here.:salute:

When france and america did that blockage that was a low desperation move....I look up to the Haitians because they stood their grown back then..unfortunately it is then why the country is still in shambles...beside the government corruption, but it was these historic events which shaped the problems that are going on today. Mankind is evil though and rather see others suffer than live happily.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Posted this in another thread. Here is the REAL REASON why people hate us Haitians:

:salute::salute::salute:

To all my Zoe's...

Nothing has stopped...

Not slavery.
Not the French, British or Spanish.
Not the French reparation.
Not the blockage.
Not constant coups
Not the USA occupation.
Not baby doc
Not the Earthquake

We're still here.:salute:

Yall my mafukkin nikkaz. :wow: :to:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
This thread is full of poignant quotes and information. When I return I'll give my own thoughts. Reps will be given to the @Ego Eimis and @TheRealfG for their good research. Now you all have some inkling as to why so many, particularly the Hispanic nations, hold disdain for Haiti.

:pacspit: them

Also, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans need to check themselves. They are usually seen as the "Black Latinos" of Latin America and other Latin groups have the tendency to :scusthov: on them for it.

fukking fakkits.

I noticed that a lot of Latinos/Hispanics want to be white badly.

:snoop:

@2Quik4UHoes , why you c/s'ing breh ? :to:

Hate it had to be him :damn:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Agreed..

But he did it for "political reasons." But he actually played the whites against each other like playing the French against the Spanish and British against French and vice versa.

Yeah I read about that in Black Jacobins, dude just kept thinking that French Republican shyt was still real. To be fair, he may not have known how radically different Napoleon was to the leadership before him. I noticed when I read Alexandre Dumas story that he had a way of fukkin over Black people that were loyal to France, but had Toussaint still been around Dessalines wouldn't have been able to do what he did. Hell, it was he and the other generals that let Toussaint be captured cuz he was too wishy washy with them cacs when most wanted them wiped out. The type of sick shyt the french did to the slaves was mind blowing, they deserved every last thing they got coming in the end. :ufdup:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When france and america did that blockage that was a low desperation move....I look up to the Haitians because they stood their grown back then..unfortunately it is then why the country is still in shambles...beside the government corruption, but it was these historic events which shaped the problems that are going on today. Mankind is evil though and rather see others suffer than live happily.

Agreed. What most people dont understand is that when Haiti became first independent it was actually a power. It did not go to sh*t that quick. Most people have that mindset. Like I said in another thread Haiti was very against slavery and even raided slave ships to a point where Haiti(empire) almost went to war with the USA. To the European powers Haiti was basically a rogue state where slaves went to escape slavery. Also Haiti funded many Latin American revolutions like the Venezuelan one(which is why Huga Chavez RIP, was so fond of Haiti). Again most should thank Haiti for many reasons. Especially for indirectly significantly reducing French influence in the Americas and allowing America to become the sole power.

I might make a Haitian history thread that explains most things in detail.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Talk shyt and generalize about all other Afro-Latino groups to prop up Haitians and claim Pro-Black :obama:

Especially for indirectly significantly reducing French influence in the Americas and allowing America to become the sole power.

Keep kicking dumb and highly speculative shyt

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Talk shyt and generalize about all other Afro-Latin groups to prop up Haitians and claim Pro-Black :obama:

Keep kicking dumb and highly speculative shyt

Dude seriously now. STFU. Do you have something against Haiti or Haitian? In our last debate YOU NEVER COUNTERED my sources. All freaking historic sources state that the Haitian revolution FORCED Napoleon to sell Louisiana.

Now get ghost until you prove that wrong. I don't have time for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.