Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Another observation; African American and Hispanic women seem to be the most vocal about there dislike of Haitians. I remember this black broad from Cleveland telling me she didn't like being mistaken for a Haitians because they have ugly facial features. Idiot.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Why do so many people dislike Haitians so?

Here are a few instances:

- One of my relatives tells me they over hear a Puerto Rican woman say that the earthquake in Haiti was God's way repaying Haitians for what they did on Hispaniola to the Spanish.

-Recently I was talking to my neighbor's brother in law and a another young PR/DR mixed young female about a Haitian dude with dreadlocks we both know and you should've seen the expression on her face.

- I was recently outside a lounge and these Haitians were tellin' me how all the PRs on their Job hate them.

- As a Haitian gentlemen I knew was walking toward me the African American women I was talking to was expressing her derogatory feelings toward Haitians.

Why the contempt for Haitians by so many?

3 out 4 of your examples happen to be PR/DRs tho. Perhaps there's a pattern there?

It's regional rivalry.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Another observation; African American and Hispanic women seem to be the most vocal about there dislike of Haitians. I remember this black broad from Cleveland telling me she didn't like being mistaken for a Haitians because they have ugly facial features. Idiot.
Let's not start generalizing and turn this into a black woman bashing thread. :whoa:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do so many people dislike Haitians so?

Here are a few instances:

- One of my relatives tells me they over hear a Puerto Rican woman say that the earthquake in Haiti was God's way repaying Haitians for what they did on Hispaniola to the Spanish.

-Recently I was talking to my neighbor's brother in law and a another young PR/DR mixed young female about a Haitian dude with dreadlocks we both know and you should've seen the expression on her face.

- I was recently outside a lounge and these Haitians were tellin' me how all the PRs on their Job hate them.

- As a Haitian gentlemen I knew was walking toward me the African American women I was talking to was expressing her derogatory feelings toward Haitians.

Why the contempt for Haitians by so many?

I have no issues with Haitians they are my brothers and sisters

Daps

Thats cause the broad feels like she is ugly herself, so she fights it by saying someone else is uglier as if that somehow makes her pretty:shaqlaugh:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
If Haiti was in west africa these Dominicans and PRs would have nothing against them.

After living in FL I'm basically disgusted with Puerto Ricans. Dominicans on the other hand I just try to avoid all together. It's tough living here in Central FL.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Glad dudes in here dropping knowledge. Haiti is hated because they did the impossible. They permabanned cacs only after negging them into oblivion.

Cacs hated what happened to Haiti so much that they wouldn't even let white hatians into America out of fear american slaves might here talks about what happened there and revolt themselves.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
My family is from the Carribean and black Carribean countries consider Haiti a brother/sister country. Only Hispanic countries express hatred towards Haiti on a normative basis, and the impetus is racism.
Well you just proved my point. Not all regions are rivals. Some like each other some don't. But the point is most of them come from the same area.
Who do you think the Japanese people hate more, South Koreans or Nigerians? And why?

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Thats cause the broad feels like she is ugly herself, so she fights it by saying someone else is uglier as if that somehow makes her pretty:shaqlaugh:

Here in Central FL Black americans and fight a lot in school and in clubs etc. Puerto Ricans think they run this place. They really hate Haitians and bully them any chance they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.