Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
After WW1, America had become THE manufacturing hub and saving Britain's ass indebted them to us. America definitely became a worldpower after WW1 and your misinformation is yet another example of your inaneness.

You sir, are a dumbass.

And how does that freaking translate into America being a world power??? China is a big manufacturer for the USA. Does that mean their more powerful than the freaking USA? After WW1 America only became a major player in world politics. It was only after WW2 that America became a WORLD POWER along with the Soviet Union. This is common freaking sense that even 4th grader should know. No one states America became a world power after WW1.

I'm a dumbass? You continue to deflate your own arguments.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And how does that freaking translate into America being a world power??? China is a big manufacturer for the USA. Does that mean their more powerful than the freaking USA?

There can be more than 1 world power concurrent :dead:

After WW1 America only became a major player in world politics. It was only after WW2 that America became a WORLD POWER along with the Soviet Union. This is common freaking sense that even 4th grader should know. No one states America became a world power after WW1.

I'm a dumbass? You continue to deflate your own arguments.

ban bet? :lupe: @cook

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Why do y'all females in FL trip on Haitian like this so much?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The term first applied to the BRITISH EMPIRE, the United States of America and the Soviet Union. However, FOLLOWING WORLD WAR II and the Suez Crisis in 1956, the British Empire's status as a superpower was greatly diminished; for the duration of the Cold War the United States and the Soviet Union came to be generally regarded as the two remaining superpowers, dominating world affairs. Since the end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, only the United States of America appears to fulfill the criteria of being a world superpower.
Source:
Superpower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HA!

Now wallow in your filth. The filth that you created...

This is too easy. :lift:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The term first applied to the BRITISH EMPIRE, the United States of America and the Soviet Union. However, FOLLOWING WORLD WAR II and the Suez Crisis in 1956, the British Empire's status as a superpower was greatly diminished; for the duration of the Cold War the United States and the Soviet Union came to be generally regarded as the two remaining superpowers, dominating world affairs. Since the end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, only the United States of America appears to fulfill the criteria of being a world superpower.
Source:
Superpower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HA!

Now wallow in your filth. The filth that you created...

This is too easy. :lift:

Once again, dumbasses rely on Wikipedia as sources :russ:

World War 1 as a factor in the United States’ Emergence as a world power.

“America as a World Power a tradition of non-intervention in world affairs changed when the United States entered World War I in 1917 on the side of Britain and France, and against Germany and Austria.” World War One helped it become a world power by the end of the war. With Military power, Economic growth, and the International respect.
The size of the American army was growing every year with younger man that want to fight in the wars, and tell the stories. There were over four million American solder’s and a there were less then 120,000 deaths in WW1. This also helped our economy grow with tons of businesses now making guns and supplies for our army. The number one thing that was being made at the time was supply for the war. (Encyclopedia) with the growth of technology from new weapons, airships and airplanes, antiaircraft gun, poison gas, and tanks we could be on top of our enemy. Before the war the United States was selling to both side. Once the war started we stop selling to them.

Selling to both sides was go for our economy and because once the war started the enemy didn’t have many factories to make their supplies so they had to act fast to start to make weapons and to improve there technology that was a good start to the war for the Untied States. With the amount of things we were making there were tons of factories the unemployment rate was down that year 3.3 percent during 1923-29 and went back up after the war was over. With everyone that wanted a job and got one that was good for taxes in the years of the wars the tax income was kind of because of the jobs and war. “These changes increased revenue from $761 million in 1916 to $3.6 billion in 1918, which represented about 25 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Even in 1918, however, only 5 percent of the population paid income taxes and yet the income tax funded one-third of the cost of the war.”(U.S. Department of Treasury.) The average annual income was going up for 1914 $627 – 1920 $1,407.(Historical Statistic of the U.S)

With the war going on for years lot of counties had lost leader, land, and people. Over time the United States would come in to theses counties and put a new leader in charge and fund them money to rebuild what we had destroy. In part of all that we got to say we controlled part or that entire county. Thing like political, cultural, and social order was drastically changed. New countries were formed old ones were abolished.

Americans involvement in World War One pushed it to world status. Being on the winning side gave it some controlled over the counties that lost and that were broken up. The war opened up industry that started an economic boom and United States military might that crated respect for international affairs. This states the beginning of the Untied States as a world power.

World War 1 as a factor in the United States’ Emergence as a world power - The Quibbler

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Others were less cynical. The young John Maynard Keynes, a member of the British negotiating delegation, wrote: "In addition to this moral influence the realities of power were in [Wilson's] hands." This is how the economist defined the new world order: "The American armies were at the height of their numbers, discipline, and equipment. Europe was in complete dependence on the food supplies of the United States; and financially she was even more absolutely at their mercy. Europe … already owed the United States more than she could pay."

It isn't an easy question to answer. On the one hand, the United States, thanks to Wilson, is still the leading global power, even if it has now amassed a similar amount of debt abroad as Great Britain did to the United States after the end of World War I.

'We Saved the World': A Triumphant Visit to Europe - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
To pay for purchases in the United States, Britain cashed in its extensive investments in American railroads and then began borrowing heavily on Wall Street. President Wilson was on the verge of cutting off the loans in late 1916, but allowed a great increase in US government lending to the Allies. After 1919, the US demanded repayment of these loans. The repayments were, in part, funded by German reparations, which, in turn, were supported by American loans to Germany. This circular system collapsed in 1931 and the loans were never repaid. In 1934, Britain owed the US $4.4 billion[303] of World War I debt.[304]

World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Poitier

Your sources gives no indications that it was a world power like British Empire. And it only hints that it was pushed to world statues.

Again America was really a world power after WW2. It depends how you define "world power". I must be thinking superpower to be honest. But it doesn't deflate my argument because the British Empire was a Superpower and not America and thus during that time the British Empire was more powerful.

IIRC China is a world power but its not a superpower like the USA.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.