Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Glad dudes in here dropping knowledge. Haiti is hated because they did the impossible. They permabanned cacs only after negging them into oblivion.

Cacs hated what happened to Haiti so much that they wouldn't even let white hatians into America out of fear american slaves might here talks about what happened there and revolt themselves.

"On 1 January 1804, Dessalines, the new leader under the dictatorial 1801 constitution, declared Haiti a free republic in the name of the Haitian people,[32] which was followed by the massacre of the remaining whites.[33] Dessalines' secretary Boisrond-Tonnerre stated, "For our declaration of independence, we should have the skin of a white man for parchment, his skull for an inkwell, his blood for ink, and a bayonet for a pen!"

:whoo:

"Dessalines did not try to hide the massacre from the world. In an official proclamation of 8 April 1804, he stated, "We have given these true cannibals war for war, crime for crime, outrage for outrage. Yes, I have saved my country, I have avenged America"
:banderas:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Let's not start generalizing and turn this into a black woman bashing thread. :whoa:

It is what it is homey....

Of course we know all sister aren't like this...

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Glad dudes in here dropping knowledge. Haiti is hated because they did the impossible. They permabanned cacs only after negging them into oblivion.

Cacs hated what happened to Haiti so much that they wouldn't even let white hatians into America out of fear american slaves might here talks about what happened there and revolt themselves.

but yeah they defeated cacs and cacs have shytted on them ever since

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
"On 1 January 1804, Dessalines, the new leader under the dictatorial 1801 constitution, declared Haiti a free republic in the name of the Haitian people,[32] which was followed by the massacre of the remaining whites.[33] Dessalines' secretary Boisrond-Tonnerre stated, "For our declaration of independence, we should have the skin of a white man for parchment, his skull for an inkwell, his blood for ink, and a bayonet for a pen!"

:whoo:

"Dessalines did not try to hide the massacre from the world. In an official proclamation of 8 April 1804, he stated, "We have given these true cannibals war for war, crime for crime, outrage for outrage. Yes, I have saved my country, I have avenged America"
:banderas:
A majority of Slave Revolts in Latin America and the Caribbean were in Haiti. These Slaves were ruthless in their cac killing ways, Ruthless to the point that several years later most Haitians are referred to as Savages in the World we live in today. It lead to heroes like: Toussaint L'Ouverture & others

One of the most successful black commanders was Toussaint L'Ouverture, a self-educated former domestic slave. Like Jean François and Biassou, he initially fought for the Spanish crown in this period. After the British had invaded Saint-Domingue, L'Ouverture decided to fight for the French if they would agree to free all the slaves. Sonthonax had proclaimed an end to slavery on 29 August 1793. L'Ouverture worked with a French general, Étienne Laveaux, to ensure that all slaves would be freed. He brought his forces over to the French side in May 1794 and began to fight for the French Republic. Many enslaved Africans were attracted to Toussaint's forces. He insisted on discipline and forbade wholesale slaughter.

Under the military leadership of Toussaint, the forces made up mostly of former slaves succeeded in winning concessions from the British and expelling the Spanish forces. In the end, Toussaint essentially restored control of Saint-Domingue to France. L'Ouverture was very intelligent, organized and articulate. Having made himself master of the island, however, Toussaint did not wish to surrender too much power to France. He began to rule the country as an effectively autonomous entity. L'Ouverture overcame a succession of local rivals (including the Commissioner Sonthonax, a French white man who gained support from many Haitians, angering L'Ouverture; André Rigaud, a free man of color who fought to keep control of the South; and Comte d'Hédouville). Hédouville forced a fatal wedge between Rigaud and L'Ouverture before he escaped to France.[29] Toussaint defeated a British expeditionary force in 1798. In addition, he led an invasion of neighboring Santo Domingo (December 1800), and freed the slaves there on January 3, 1801.

Daps
but yeah they defeated cacs and cacs have shytted on them ever since

Cacs shyt on any example of black power and revolution. From Malcolm X to the NOI to militant Mandela, to the Black Panthers to even Tupac Amaru Shakur.

They put a graphic picture of a sprawled out Malcolm X riddled with bullets on the front page of a reputable newspaper.

Another newspaper put this picture up:
x.jpg

They prefer the docile negro begging for them to spare scraps ala MLK, post prison Mandela, and your run of the mill c00n that will contest this here post:sitdown:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It really depends, in DR the Haitians are like what Mexicans are to the United States. Also, many Dominicans are afraid of Haitians because they perform voodoo and shyt :dead:

Some Dominicans and Haitians do fukk with each other and I hear it's a fairly common mix on the west side of the DR.

Haitians are mostly hated because they are black, and AA c00n when you compare them to a Haitian or a dark skinned African :snoop:

Daps
A majority of Slave Revolts in Latin America and the Caribbean were in Haiti. These Slaves were ruthless in their cac killing ways, Ruthless to the point that several years later most Haitians are referred to as Savages in the World we live in today. It lead to heroes like: Toussaint L'Ouverture & others

Quite ironic a people who slaughtered an entire race damn near to the point of extinction, took hundreds of millions of another race shoved them into the bottom of a boat then up to 30 years ago rendered them 3/5 man would have the audacity to call someone else savages, when even with all that civilization and sophistication a white Wall St banker would still manage to smell like a wet dog in hot dog water standing in the rain:sitdown:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Quite ironic a people who slaughtered an entire race damn near to the point of extinction, took hundreds of millions of another race shoved them into the bottom of a boat then up to 30 years ago rendered them 3/5 man would have the audacity to call someone else savages, when even with all that civilization and sophistication a white Wall St banker would still manage to smell like a wet dog in hot dog water standing in the rain:sitdown:
:yeshrug: cacs gonna cac.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Another observation; African American and Hispanic women seem to be the most vocal about there dislike of Haitians. I remember this black broad from Cleveland telling me she didn't like being mistaken for a Haitians because they have ugly facial features. Idiot.

Yeah, My fam from Jamaica and I never understood the hatred of Haitian people. I especially hate when some blacks and Hispanics hate on them for no damn reason.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is full of poignant quotes and information. When I return I'll give my own thoughts. Reps will be given to the @Ego Eimis and @TheRealfG for their good research. Now you all have some inkling as to why so many, particularly the Hispanic nations, hold disdain for Haiti.

:pacspit: them

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
It really depends, in DR the Haitians are like what Mexicans are to the United States. Also, many Dominicans are afraid of Haitians because they perform voodoo and shyt :dead:

Puerto Ricans and Cubans practice Santeria BIG TIME! EVEN some of the light and bright ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.