Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Cacs shyt on any example of black power and revolution. From Malcolm X to the NOI to militant Mandela, to the Black Panthers to even Tupac Amaru Shakur.

They put a graphic picture of a sprawled out Malcolm X riddled with bullets on the front page of a reputable newspaper.

Another newspaper put this picture up:
x.jpg

They prefer the docile negro begging for them to spare scraps ala MLK, post prison Mandela, and your run of the mill c00n that will contest this here post:sitdown:
It really depends, in DR the Haitians are like what Mexicans are to the United States. Also, many Dominicans are afraid of Haitians because they perform voodoo and shyt :dead:

Some Dominicans and Haitians do fukk with each other and I hear it's a fairly common mix on the west side of the DR.

Haitians are mostly hated because they are black, and AA c00n when you compare them to a Haitian or a dark skinned African :snoop:

That's the BS cac rhetorric. They used the religion of Voodoo as a return to ostracize the entire island. The reason voodoo is so hated by cacs (and in return a lot of black people) is because it was the precursor to the Haitian revolution.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A majority of Slave Revolts in Latin America and the Caribbean were in Haiti. These Slaves were ruthless in their cac killing ways, Ruthless to the point that several years later most Haitians are referred to as Savages in the World we live in today. It lead to heroes like: Toussaint L'Ouverture & others

One of the most successful black commanders was Toussaint L'Ouverture, a self-educated former domestic slave. Like Jean François and Biassou, he initially fought for the Spanish crown in this period. After the British had invaded Saint-Domingue, L'Ouverture decided to fight for the French if they would agree to free all the slaves. Sonthonax had proclaimed an end to slavery on 29 August 1793. L'Ouverture worked with a French general, Étienne Laveaux, to ensure that all slaves would be freed. He brought his forces over to the French side in May 1794 and began to fight for the French Republic. Many enslaved Africans were attracted to Toussaint's forces. He insisted on discipline and forbade wholesale slaughter.

Under the military leadership of Toussaint, the forces made up mostly of former slaves succeeded in winning concessions from the British and expelling the Spanish forces. In the end, Toussaint essentially restored control of Saint-Domingue to France. L'Ouverture was very intelligent, organized and articulate. Having made himself master of the island, however, Toussaint did not wish to surrender too much power to France. He began to rule the country as an effectively autonomous entity. L'Ouverture overcame a succession of local rivals (including the Commissioner Sonthonax, a French white man who gained support from many Haitians, angering L'Ouverture; André Rigaud, a free man of color who fought to keep control of the South; and Comte d'Hédouville). Hédouville forced a fatal wedge between Rigaud and L'Ouverture before he escaped to France.[29] Toussaint defeated a British expeditionary force in 1798. In addition, he led an invasion of neighboring Santo Domingo (December 1800), and freed the slaves there on January 3, 1801.

The OG himself :lawd:
Gen_Toussaint_L'Ouverture.sm2.jpg

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
So many people shytting on my people.

My mom's side of the family (afro Dominican) recognize their lineage & are aware they're just Spanish speaking black people, for the most part.

I dunno about other Dominican families because I'm not in touch with Hispanic culture

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Because we gave it to the cacs badly. The French, British and Spanairds.:myman:
haitian-revolution.jpg

Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances,_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

90.gif

Like I said on another thread and I'll keep saying it. People should thank the Haitians for multiple reasons...

Dessalines was that nikka. :banderas:

Toussaint shouldn't of trusted the French so damn much. :smh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Posted this in another thread. Here is the REAL REASON why people hate us Haitians:
Most don't know that the Haitian Revolution was more about stopping the slavery of Blacks than creating a new country. At the time of the wars, all Haitian slaves were already emancipated. Haitians wanted freedom for themselves and all blacks wherever they lived. The concept of nation was not yet very strong. Consider these points:

1 - In 1821, Haiti invaded the Dominican Republic and occupied it for 21 years because France intended to maintain black slavery in it.
2 - While USA was cowarding out afraid of upsetting Spain which was a superpower at the time, Haiti provided money, weapons, and soldiers to Simon Bolivar in support of the Bolivarian Revolution that ended Spain's control of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru etc. Haiti was the only free nation that dared to support the war against Spain. Why? Haiti wanted freedom for blacks in those colonies. Bolivar agreed and freed his own slaves to give his generals an example. By doing so, Haiti sacrificed itself for the freedom of all Black slaves in Latin America. Spain, France, England, and USA quickly joined force and retaliated by setting up plans to kill Haiti's economy and development.
3 - In its first constitution, Haiti declared all blacks who set foot on Haiti's soil or waters were free men. To enforce this law, Haiti often seized American boats to search for slaves. In fact, Haiti and USA almost went to war over two boats that transported slaves to the US. America pulled back because at the time, Haiti had the means to fight back.
4 - In the late 1800s, European powers started to colonize Africa. Haiti responded by launching a diplomatic push for a United Nations- like organization to fight imperialism.
5 - As Africa was being colonized, the effects of the century old embargo had weakened Haiti. A new power in Europe, Prussia, started to bully Haiti hoping to colonize it. Prussians destroyed Haiti last fleet and often bombarded the coastal cities. England joined the party totally unprovoked and destroyed Cap-Haitien, Haiti's second city.
6 - USA invaded Haiti in 1915 and sacked The country's treasury.
7 - From 1915 through 1945, USA used its own racist politics to further weakened Haiti by empowering the minority white and mulattoes of the country and treated the Blacks like they treated their own black people. Blacks revolted and launched a revolution war against the Marines.
8 - After WWII, as many French-Speaking African countries were gaining their independence, many Haitians left the island for Africa to help creating schools and developed secondary schools as the French and Belgians purposely kept their colonized subject uneducated.

Haitians are probably the most Pan-Africanist black nation even before intellectuals coined the word.

It is a lie that white media want people to believe that Haiti had always been a failed state. In fact, throughout the 1800s Haiti remain a force in the Americas. When Simon Bolivar needed money and support, he went to Haiti to ask for help. Haiti was the first American country besides USA to have electric lights on the streets. When the Prussians started to terrorize us under Bismarck, we already had trains, telegraphs, and more importantly for the time, an organized police force! Haiti produced its own weapons and ammunitions. When the American invaded us, they did so because they needed money to finance their involvement in WWI. Why would they invade a failed state in time of war, a state that is not an interest in the war?

Again why do you think they wanted to keep Haiti down? Show me African Americans replicating something similar to something like this.

:salute::salute::salute:

To all my Zoe's...

Nothing has stopped...

Not slavery.
Not the French, British or Spanish.
Not the French reparation.
Not the blockage.
Not constant coups
Not the USA occupation.
Not baby doc
Not the Earthquake

We're still here.:salute:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I've never understood it, Haitians some of the realest people, just genuinely great and caring people cool as fukk all around. They've got a noble and honorable history, anyone who hates on them cuz of race is a well programmed modern day sambo.

Exactly.

Lucy

Banned
Daps
- One of my relatives tells me they over hear a Puerto Rican woman say that the earthquake in Haiti was God's way repaying Haitians for what they did on Hispaniola to the Spanish.

I would have bodied that bytch.

- I was recently outside a lounge and these Haitians were tellin' me how all the PRs on their Job hate them.

They should form a militia and checked their asses when needed. Take the whole damn place over, let them fakkits know who is boss.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dessalines was that nikka. :banderas:

Toussaint shouldn't of trusted the French so damn much. :smh:

Agreed..

But he did it for "political reasons." But he actually played the whites against each other like playing the French against the Spanish and British against French and vice versa.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Here in Central FL Black americans and fight a lot in school and in clubs etc. Puerto Ricans think they run this place. They really hate Haitians and bully them any chance they get.
I'm not Puerto Ricans but I do feel you on them thinking they run shyt.. They think they are cacs :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If by "people" you mean other Black diasporas then I fail to see how Haiti gets more friction than any other? Haitian vs AA is/was usually over cultural clashes and an "us vs them" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.