Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I read about that in Black Jacobins, dude just kept thinking that French Republican shyt was still real. To be fair, he may not have known how radically different Napoleon was to the leadership before him. I noticed when I read Alexandre Dumas story that he had a way of fukkin over Black people that were loyal to France, but had Toussaint still been around Dessalines wouldn't have been able to do what he did. Hell, it was he and the other generals that let Toussaint be captured cuz he was too wishy washy with them cacs when most wanted them wiped out. The type of sick shyt the french did to the slaves was mind blowing, they deserved every last thing they got coming in the end. :ufdup:

Agreed.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dude seriously now. STFU. Do you have something against Haiti or Haitian? In our last debate YOU NEVER COUNTERED my sources. All freaking historic sources state that the Haitian revolution FORCED Napoleon to sell Louisiana.

Now get ghost until you prove that wrong. I don't have time for this.

I can respect Haiti and not make up shyt to prop them up.

None of your sources stated "America would not be the sole power of the Western hemisphere" which is dumb since Spain still occupied territory and France was waning in power. Your dumbass speculation and lack of understanding the sources you cite is sad.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Talk shyt and generalize about all other Afro-Latino groups to prop up Haitians and claim Pro-Black :obama:

Keep kicking dumb and highly speculative shyt

Don't cosign latinos fam. Just don't do it...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
None of your sources stated "America would not be the sole power of the Western hemisphere" which is dumb since Spain still occupied territory and France was waning in power. Your dumbass speculation and lack of understanding the sources you cite is sad.

Was French influence not significantly lost in the Americas? Again Saint Domingue was France most WEALTHIEST colony in the Americas, when it was lost all things went south for them. No this is not speculation, its common sense. And what? Around that time Spain was losing most of its territories. It was LOSING influence just like France. And know who helped? Haiti because they funded many revolution. Don't believe me? Ask Venezuela...Not saying Haiti was the prime reason for Latin American countries gaining their independence but Haiti DID play part of the role.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Was French influence not significantly lost in the Americas? Again Saint Domingue was France most WEALTHIEST colony in the Americas, when it was lost all things went south for them. No this is not speculation, its common sense.

Things do not remain static and Spanish influence wasn't removed until a century after the Haiti Revolution. France's inevitable demise in Europe meant America was going to take that land. To say Haiti is the reason America is a world power is foolish since that happened around WW1. Now, if you want to say the revolution allowed America to gain that land earlier and conflict-free, you'd be correct.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Its on an individual basis :manny:

The self-hate is systematic so shunning them, instead of educating is the most anti-Black thing you can do :mjpls:

STOP FAM JUST STOP! They even more slippery and slimey than you can imagine. They are extremely 2 faced. And they ain't trying to hear ANYTHING ABOUT BLACKNESS!! I know you probably got a thing for that Mulatto/Quadroon hotness but it's a trap.Caribbean Latinos are NOT friends of Black people by and large.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
STOP FAM JUST STOP! They even more slippery and slimey than you can imagine. They are extremely 2 faced. And they ain't trying to hear ANYTHING ABOUT BLACKNESS!! I know you probably got a thing for that Mulatto/Quadroon hotness but it's a trap.Caribbean Latinos are NOT friends of Black people by and large.

There are tons of Caribbean Latinos darker than me and I've met plenty who accept their African descent with pride

Black people don't just equal AAs and all diasporas can point out things they dislike about others, which is exactly what White men want.

:manny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Things do not remain static and Spanish influence wasn't removed until a century after the Haiti Revolution. France's inevitable demise in Europe meant America was going to take that land. To say Haiti is the reason America is a world power is foolish since that happened around WW1. Now, if you want to say the revolution allowed America to gain that land earlier and conflict-free, you'd be correct.

What??? I said REGIONAL power. As in the AMERICAS. Not WORLD power. America didn't become a WORLD power until WW2 not WW1. Britain was still the biggest empire the world has seen even after WW1...And Haiti reducing French control in the Americas is still a big feat. Considering at the time France was much more powerful than Spain or America.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What??? I said REGIONAL power. As in the AMERICAS. Not WORLD power. America didn't become a WORLD power until WW2 not WW1. Britain was still the biggest empire the world has seen even after WW1...And Haiti reducing French control in the Americas is still a big feat. Considering at the time France was much more powerful than Spain or America.

After WW1, America had become THE manufacturing hub and saving Britain's ass indebted them to us. America definitely became a worldpower after WW1 and your misinformation is yet another example of your inaneness.

You sir, are a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.