Why do you guys stare but then don't say anything?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: my breh for the advice, yeah I actually got four languages (add in italian and dutch, not at a "mother-tongue" level tho) but tbh these self-confidence issues go EXTREMELY deep, and objectively I gotta say I'm kind of a "bum" (no car, precarious work, hardly any social life etc.)...working on it but it's hard :damn:

Yes I'll admit I found the four languages part intriguing, but the self confidence thing would frustrate me, and I think once you get past that you'll find that the girl thing, the house/car thing, and the job thing will probably sort themselves out.

Why do you think you're having such a hard time finding stable employment?

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
He proally waiting for you to move out the way so he can see some fine tenderoni you standing infront of

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I think of what the female is thinking of and it deters me from approaching. It's difficult to approach a person because people don't trust strangers at least I don't. A female can think a male is attractive and turn him down well... because she doesn't know him and for that I do not make any advances. If we do exchange contact info I wonder who else she blindly trust just off of physical appearance, mediocre flirting and witty one-liners.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Most dudes are just as shy as the women are though. And sometimes chicks have a tendency to try to clown a man when he tries to holler. So most times a dude just won't holler for fear of rejection and for fear of being clowned.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
my boy was baggin multiple girls living in his parents' house with an old ass car/no car at all at age 28. this is possible, it's all in how you approach them. if a girl likes you, she'll look past that stuff

Yeah I think it's possible too, but again my main issue, to keep it simple, is ME, as in I'm quite socially awkward, a loner and all of that...I think that with the right type of personnality it is indeed possible to get over "material" issues (have many friends who did that) but my personnal issue is precisely the personnality.

Yes I'll admit I found the four languages part intriguing, but the self confidence thing would frustrate me, and I think once you get past that you'll find that the girl thing, the house/car thing, and the job thing will probably sort themselves out.

Why do you think you're having such a hard time finding stable employment?

Long story short: studied "general stuff" (Economical theories, European Affairs) but never really specialized in a particular sector, no networking skills, can't "sell" myself well, and generally don't have a clear view of what I want to do/what my strenghts are. All basically goes back with the self-confidence thing and not knowing how to "maneuver" in the real world, I stupidily believed that getting good grades at school/uni would actually mean something more than just knowing a thing or two. Add to that that it's VERY hard for me to plan anything long-term (been moving all my life, don't really have roots anywhere).

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's frustrating because there are some guys who I want to say something. I know you all will say that I should say something first but I'm shy, and besides I like it when guys take the lead.

How do I encourage guys to speak?

You're not worth it for their situation. They have a girl, but unless ur look good enough + seem like an easy fukk/side b... it's just not worth it.

Or You didn't smile back long enough... If the nikka is that good looking just say " so are you gonna say something" and then he'll speak.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's frustrating because there are some guys who I want to say something. I know you all will say that I should say something first but I'm shy, and besides I like it when guys take the lead.

I don't know why people must lie all the time just keep it funky. You like when guys take the lead cause your a coward when it comes to this. Nobody really likes to play the background robin role unless they have too. You can say hi it's not more simple than that most guys will take it from there and the others are just like you so hopefully for you if you like them you can keep seeing them over time to build up the talking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Post up a picture of what you look like........

It will be a lot easier to help you, if we know what you look like........

Maybe your looks/appearance is the problem......:whistle:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why people must lie all the time just keep it funky. You like when guys take the lead cause your a coward when it comes to this. Nobody really likes to play the background robin role unless they have too. You can say hi it's not more simple than that most guys will take it from there and the others are just like you so hopefully for you if you like them you can keep seeing them over time to build up the talking.
lol @ "I like when guys take the lead"

and i like when sexy women come up to me and just tell me they had to talk to me because they just find me so irresistible. but why should the world care what i "like"? I can either go get what i want or make threads on the-coli about what i want to happen.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I can't give you a proper answer without seeing a pic who I am talking....:mjpls:

However, speaking in general terms, you women need to let us know you want us to say something. Smile, make eye contact, say "Hi"....