Why do you guys stare but then don't say anything?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Obviously not anymore. :comeon:

It was a long rlp and I was sad about it but I'm getting over it.Anyway I've been in a relationship for a long time, and I'm rusty at this getting dudes to approach you thing. It's been a non-issue for me for a long time.

post your pics here please

concise

Veteran
Daps
Obviously not anymore. :comeon:

It was a long rlp and I was sad about it but I'm getting over it.Anyway I've been in a relationship for a long time, and I'm rusty at this getting dudes to approach you thing. It's been a non-issue for me for a long time.

also...

You could be really funny looking, and we're trying not to laugh, but just can't stop looking away. :heh:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Smile at them... usually does the trick

Edit: At least, if they're even interested at all

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's frustrating because there are some guys who I want to say something. I know you all will say that I should say something first but I'm shy, and besides I like it when guys take the lead.

How do I encourage guys to speak?

so what you are saying is that you are interested in guys but can't be bothered to make an effort to show your interest and instead expect the guys to read your mind from a distance and approach you so that you can then decide whether you like them or not? :rudy:

personally, i don't play this game because it puts the ball in the womans court and has me taking all the risks. it's 2013 and not the fifties anymore, i like woman who know what they want, make a move :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why don't you approach oh wait your old fashioned and to shy

Stop complaining then

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
they're scared and you dont want them anyway

brehs in here, stop making excuses. she's talking to you. step up to the goddamn plate

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
they're scared and you dont want them anyway

brehs in here, stop making excuses. she's talking to you. step up to the goddamn plate

:comeon:

You're walking up to any chick that looks at you for more than a second? Hell, I look at females for more than a second sometimes and I'm married. Doesn't mean I'm interested in them. Just means I like the view. There is a difference.

And when I was single... I sure wasn't walking up to any chick that stared for a couple seconds. I wasn't that pressed. But I wasn't gonna turn down the opportunity if she was making it known that she's interested.

Just me though :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
post your pics here please
No. I've seen what you guys do to women here, especially darker ones. No thanks!
also...

You could be really funny looking, and we're trying not to laugh, but just can't stop looking away. :heh:
I can see how that would happen to someone, but I don't feel like that's the case with me. Sometimes you can just tell if someone is looking because they find you attractive.
so what you are saying is that you are interested in guys but can't be bothered to make an effort to show your interest and instead expect the guys to read your mind from a distance and approach you so that you can then decide whether you like them or not? :rudy:

personally, i don't play this game because it puts the ball in the womans court and has me taking all the risks. it's 2013 and not the fifties anymore, i like woman who know what they want, make a move :manny:
You're reading a lot between the lines and responding to things that I did not even say. It's difficult for me to engage in a real discussion with you if you're just going to make things up. I'm just shy and I haven't done the dating thing in awhile. What's wrong with that?
Why don't you approach oh wait your old fashioned and to shy

Stop complaining then

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta
I don't value your opinion, so you probably shouldn't waste your time posting in this thread. It's up to you, though.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're walking up to any chick that looks at you for more than a second? Hell, I look at females for more than a second sometimes and I'm married. Doesn't mean I'm interested in them. Just means I like the view. There is a difference.

And when I was single... I sure wasn't walking up to any chick that stared for a couple seconds. I wasn't that pressed. But I wasn't gonna turn down the opportunity if she was making it known that she's interested.

this. plus, i'm not interested in woman based on looks but on personality, or maybe a mixture of both. anyways, simply looking pretty has never been enough for me to get interested in a woman. accordingly, if a woman is interested in me and strikes up a conversation, she might impress me with her personality and spark my interest. if she just waits for me to approach her it's probably not going to happen because i seldomly approach a woman just because i saw her somewhere and she is cute.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this. plus, i'm not interested in woman based on looks but on personality, or maybe a mixture of both. anyways, simply looking pretty has never been enough for me to get interested in a woman. accordingly, if a woman is interested in me and strikes up a conversation, she might impress me with her personality and spark my interest. if she just waits for me to approach her it's probably not going to happen because i seldomly approach a woman just because i saw her somewhere and she is cute.

That's fair. I respect that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

i accepted rejection a long time ago :to:

it depends on context. i probably wouldn't do it in a CVS, and i wouldnt hit on a girl on the train unless she's slappin her thigh and tweakin her nipples staring right at me.

but in a bar, why not? if she carries you, make conversation for a few minutes and dip. what's the worst that could happen?

i suppose her boyfriend could come back from the bathroom and be on some debo shyt :lupe: but i like to think i could talk my way out of that without going down the cliched "you're a lucky guy" route :manny: