Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The thing is people only recently started demonizing single mothers, like within the last 5 years.

Previously it was completely focused on the deadbeat fathers aka deadbeat black fathers, but the deadbeat black father stereotype is overstated, the amount of single mothers is definitely more than the amount of deadbeat fathers, because a lot of these deadbeat fathers have multiple children by multiple women. Why are children conceived by known bums being taken to term? Like others say it's not hard to spot the type of nikka that's not gonna be a good father, but those nikkas surprisingly have women lining up to bear their children. Not to mention the fukkery that goes on with women keeping father's out of children's lives for child support and welfare benefits.

shyt is so :demonic:, #CUTWELFARE2014

I kid you not, went to HS a couple of years back with this chick who got pregnant by a cat with SIX children by grade 12. Her mother made her get and paid for an abortion, and what did she do?

Went out three months later and got knocked up by him AGAIN. :whoo: Her mother wiped her hands clean. I hear she's on Facebook wishing herself a happy fathers day when that time rolls around these day.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Sure it is. You know how many times a married man has married his mistress and eventually doesn't deal we his kids. There's tons of situations. Y'all just focus on this one so you can blame a woman for everything.
We focus on that one because it's the relevant one 70-80 percent of the time, they're are some cases where the woman isn't at fault, but they aren't common so why discuss them like they are.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
We focus on that one because it's the relevant one 70-80 percent of the time, they're are some cases where the woman isn't at fault, but they aren't common so why discuss them like they are.
Ok so blame the woman who is taking care of her child alone but don't blame the man that has done nothing because he is a man and he is allowed to be shytty because ultimately the blame will just be on the women. :comeon:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I kid you not, went to HS a couple of years back with this chick who got pregnant by a cat with SIX children by grade 12. Her mother made her get and paid for an abortion, and what did she do?

Went out three months later and got knocked up by him AGAIN. :whoo: Her Mother wiped her hands clean. I hear she's on Facebook wishing herself a happy fathers day when that time rolls around these day.
So both of them are to blame. He has too many kids he can't take care of and she keeps getting pregnant by someone who is shyt.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Ok so blame the woman who is taking care of her child alone but don't blame the man that has done nothing because he is a man and he is allowed to be shytty because ultimately the blame will just be on the women. :comeon:
Blame both, but like I said earlier, both parties weren't given equal amounts of power over taking the child to term, so distribute the blame accordingly.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Have barely anything to say about absent fathers? I always see threads shytting on single mothers but I never see anything about the fathers or should I say sperm donors who do nothing for their kids.
Women choose...

A man who forces sex with a woman is called a rapist.
I'm not sure all single moms were raped.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Women choose...

A man who forces sex with a woman is called a rapist.
I'm not sure all single moms were raped.
Right because a man is allowed to be a terrible person because the woman will have to take the blame for everything he does wrong

:rudy:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You're a clown. All you do is stay posting dumb ass shyt on here . Praising the white woman while shytting on the black woman so I don't expect you to have anything logical to say.
of course my intellect is too much for you.

Most single moms are responsible for their own problems.
Most men they were messing with weren't shyt to begin with.

Why should you pop the kids of a man who is not married to you?
These women are sick in the head and can't be saved.

They need Jesus.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of stereotypes on here about single mothers just like a lot of other things on here. Make dominated board I expect as much.

A lot of women love that dogged out shyt. The man having swag and the child passing down that bullshyt. Single Mother shyt is an epidemic cause more women got duped into thinking that desirable men can make good fathers.