Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I kid you not, went to HS a couple of years back with this chick who got pregnant by a cat with SIX children by grade 12. Her mother made her get and paid for an abortion, and what did she do?

Went out three months later and got knocked up by him AGAIN. :whoo: Her mother wiped her hands clean. I hear she's on Facebook wishing herself a happy fathers day when that time rolls around these day.

Human civilization devolved to shyt. Having these bum ass nikkas having kids and having the decent dudes getting shytted on will make this society into a real life "Idiocracy"

Raava

Staff member
Daps
But you acknowledge that there are more women that use child support for their own selfish gain over the well being of the child, right?

I acknowledge that they are out there, and there is no excuse for them.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Sorry to say, but it doesn't matter if you "believe" in it or not, the fact remains that it is the law of the land; you just simply choose to not utilize it as an option.

A lot of women marched, protested, wrote letters, burned bras etc etc so that you could have that right to "choose"...and with that choice comes even more responsibility.

It's been stated exhaustingly that this is "your body" and no man has any right to tell you what to do with it, and with that being said, you and only you are responsible of what goes in and out of that body.

You now have the choice to sleep with deadbeats and dump the baby (via abortion, adoption and so on...) or keep the baby and wing it without his help. But ultimately, it is your choice and your choice alone what will happen from that point on. "You" fought for that right, now it's time woman up and take some responsibility for it.

c/s. I hate that I dont believe in abortion bullsht. They dont believe in abortion but are ok with birthing fatherless children that are statistically proven to be significantly disadvantaged throughout life, sht is so ass backwards and stupid.

True. But the point of my thread is that all of the focus is always on the single mom as if the dead beat dad should get a pass because she should have known better.
But on the Coli an ain't shyt man will get more praise than the woman who is doing it all.

No one even remotely praises dead beats on here. Everyone knows dead beats aint sht, everyone knows ratchet single moms aint sht, the only reason you hear more about single moms on here is because its a male dominated board.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I see, so your'e saying that it's this forum specifically? Then I agree with you.

But coming from my experience, black forums and message boards in general have discussed this for atleast 10-15 years now, and the problem of single parent households and the kids within them, normally shame the father and applaud the mother. If anyone remembers the forum Black Voices then you know what I am talking about.

I don't think anyone is giving deadbeat dads a pass though, but some people are beginning to evolve in our understanding of the problem. Instead of discussing the problems with these loser dads...some of us are just getting up the gaul to ask about the choices that some of these women are making in the men.

With the height of the sensitivity being what it is about the subject, it was only a matter of time before it was brought into th equation.
Yes my point is that it's not really discussed on here. I know single moms aren't innocent and do tons of things wrong but I feel like deadbeat dads get a pass on this site.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Ok, but can the woman change the "shytty" man? Wouldn't it make more sense for her to not date, have unprotected sex and have a child by said "shytty" man? And if she decides to do so, what does that say about her?

Can you provide some scenarios where the woman was unbeknownst to the fact that she was dating a "shytty" man and she was shocked by his behavior after pregnancy? Do you have an example of a woman dating a Barack Obama-type before pregnancy and then he morphed into DMX after the pregnancy?

:ld:

Peace
I've provided examples up here already. The whole logic that she should no because he was crap before is dumb. Because I've seen guys that treat their women like shyt but still will take care of their kids.

And you don't have to be the best guy to love and take care of your kids breh

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I acknowledge that they are out there, and there is no excuse for them.

You right. If a woman is raising her kids with the father in the picture at all times and not using child support, more power to her. Especially to the ones that know the well-being of a father in the child's life.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
c/s. I hate that I dont believe in abortion bullsht. They dont believe in abortion but are ok with birthing fatherless children that are statistically proven to be significantly disadvantaged throughout life, sht is so ass backwards and stupid.

No one even remotely praises dead beats on here. Everyone knows dead beats aint sht, everyone knows ratchet single moms aint sht, the only reason you hear more about single moms on here is because its a male dominated board.

That religious bullshyt kicks in when they become pregnant. :beli:

They were all up in the club, getting nasty and all, but want to turn to a nun when a baby is in the belly.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Because the burden of responsibility is simply not the same in the choice to have sex, the choice to have unprotected sex and the choice to bring the pregnancy to term. The large portion of the choice AND responsibility lies with the woman who decides who she will allow to enter her body(unless we're talking rape), which form of birth control to take(which there are many forms) and if she will abort, give up for adoption or keep the child.

To me, this is just as simple as the "submission" issue. Be wise in your choice of who you allow to enter your body, and then act accordingly. First, if she's even spending her time with a shiftless, no good, unfit type of guy in the first place, then that shows where her mind is at. Because a quality woman should only spend time with quality dudes. Quality being someone who has a stable source of income, is financially autonomous and is of good character. That's a first strike.

Also, a woman who allows a man she is not in a committed relationship to enter her body without a condom and/or without being on birth control is either either being reckless or extremely negligent. Or even if she is in a committed relationship, it goes back to the first one-why be with a bum in the first place? That's a second strike.

On top of that, if she has unprotected sex with this deadbeat, then she has decided to make a reckless decision that she knows, in her hearts of hearts, is not the best decision for herself or the possibly baby she may be impregnated with. And then, if she decides to take that baby to term, she is deciding to bring a life into an already lackluster scenario with two less-than stellar people as parents. Third strike.

I am not downplaying the dude's responsibility or even letting him slide for him being less than a stand up guy. But in this scenario which mirrors the basics of any romantic interaction, the woman holds more responsibility and choice for the pregnancy.

Peace

Re-quoted for muh fukking emphasis :myman:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Coli family, I have a question.

Is it wrong for me to stop talking to a single mother of three? She seems very sweet and now humble due to the harsh reality of raising kids by herself. She's been popping out kids since she was 18. Now she's ready to find that good man. I can't be that man. I can't allow myself to lower my standards. She is very intelligent when it comes to some things, a freak and can cook very well but her baggage is a turn off. Her ex husband was a round the way thug. He cheated on her and thus she cheated on him. He got other girls pregnant so she divorced him. She says she likes my positive out look on life which was the total opposite from her ex. Sadly I had to cut her off, can't allow myself to fall for the trap.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So a man being shytty is excused? U say she shouldn't pick him but this wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't shytty

If he wasnt shytty that ratchet wouldnt have fukked him. These women WANT shytty nikkas. If they didnt they wouldnt fukk with them.

I dont want a fat bytch so i dont fukk with fat bytches.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Is it wrong for me to stop talking to a single mother of three? She seems very sweet and now humble due to the harsh reality of raising kids by herself. She's been popping out kids since she was 18. Now she's ready to find that good man. I can't be that man. I can't allow myself to lower my standards. She is very intelligent when it comes to some things, a freak and can cook very well but her baggage is a turn off. Her ex husband was a round the way thug. He cheated on her and thus she cheated on him. He got other girls pregnant so she divorced him. She says she likes my positive out look on life which was the total opposite from her ex. Sadly I had to cut her off, can't allow myself to fall for the trap.

It sounds cold, but catch your nut and keep it moving. I would strongly advise against dating a single mother of one, let's not even talk about three :usure:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Run away from her. She wants you to trick on her and take care of her kids when she wants to go back to the club life.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If he wasnt shytty that ratchet wouldnt have fukked him. These women WANT shytty nikkas. If they didnt they wouldnt fukk with them.

I dont want a fat bytch so i dont fukk with fat bytches.
You can not honestly think that every single woman wants a bad man breh.
Maybe some but not all.

Yet another guy up here blaming the woman but the man is STILL not at fault at all