Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You sound so mad at a problem that is not yours but "their" fault. In case I need remind you, your sex is not suppose to be expected to act as individuals. You are to be judged as one large mass that follows the sexual availability of women. You therefore are not allowed to separate yourself and thereby, making it your problem.

Here's the problem with your argument: I'm not directly affected by any of these women. The closest argument you could make is that I feel empathy for guys that have to put up with hearing about how terrible they are all the time and watching women ruin their own lives the way that they do because let's face it, it is a sad thing to watch for anyone. Aside from that, why would I be mad at those women, though? I guess watching people drown in their own stupidity can be frustrating, but I guess I can kinda just channel that into mild amusement, right? Watching you desperately set up your straw man arguments or completely miss what the rest of the people in this thread are trying to explain to you is pretty amusing, I gotta admit! :lupe:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The alternative is to promote responsible reproduction while consistently denouncing the backwards hip hop mentality that encourages irresponsible behavior patterns.

We cant determine the fate of the unborn without giving them a chance at life, so to cast them aside as being doomed to fill your would be irresponsible of me to do just like it is for you to do.

How can you be so backwards in your approach to problem solving?

The logic behind your argument for abortion as a form of birth control is faulty. Do you know the psychological side effects that abortion causes after an abortion procedure? It seems like you want a bunch of mentally scarred women, who are childless but filled with STDs.

What's backwards about abortion but not contraception? And yeah, abortions are hard, but do you know what's harder? A society full of people that have to grow up in broken homes and with broken families because women were forced to carry children to term at inopportune times in their lives. Nah, not about that and no system is 100% perfect. Abortion needs to be there as a safety net.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So we should do the exact thing that won't work for men? Got ya. Many men like listening to other men too hence this forum.

Babe I am for self accountability. I don't put my problems on someone else or statistics. I think it's weak. Every individual making his/her own decisions is responsible period. You want a 2 sided problem solved in a lopsided manner.

The more reasonable solution would be for leaders aka "good" women and "good" men to come together and create a culture of responsibility, sexual restraint and families. The followers will follow through b/c they are getting the influence they "need" from both sides; creating wholeness.
Well hey if there are women who listen to men more than women then I and many good men will be there to support them.

Still for women who listen to women more we need women to do their part.

I never said that men have no responsibility. Let's not put words In my mouth. I'm saying that women have more responsibility than men.

Speaking of lopsided the whole relationship scene is lopsided to where women have more control than men. That's just how it is and many women benefit from this lopsided scene even as we speak. Maybe if it was more even then I could agree with you but right now the whole relationship scene is lopsided for women.

So we could either change the scene entirely and let men and women run the relationship scene which is unrealistic at this point and time and will take ages to Implement or we adjust what we currently have so less women suffer.

That solution where good men and women coming together is great and all but unless we put some care into the outsiders we will be stuck as the minority.

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said anything about men being worthless? We just said that the ones knocking these girls up and leaving are. That's not all men. :rudy:

And nobody is saying that men have zero responsibility over the baby being carried to term. They just have much less because women are carrying the child and can personally take more measures to prevent a child being carried to term if need be.

But hey, go ahead and set up your straw man arguments since you know you can't really dismantle what we've been saying already. :jawalrus:

When women say that men should exercise the same type of sexual discretion and restraint that they ask of women to solve this problem the response has consistently been either 1) you can't expect men to do that because men are just going to chase p*ssy thats what they do so its up to women or 2) men shouldn't have to do that because they're not the ones carrying the child. So if these things are true altogether then yes, you are saying in the grand scheme of things that men are useless beyond providing sperm.

You even have some men argue that its up to women to force men to put on a condom. I mean...?? Useless is literally the nicest way to explain that I'm not even trying to be incendiary :yeshrug:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Here's the problem with your argument: I'm not directly affected by any of these women. The closest argument you could make is that I feel empathy for guys that have to put up with hearing about how terrible they are all the time and watching women ruin their own lives the way that they do because let's face it, it is a sad thing to watch for anyone. Aside from that, why would I be mad at those women, though? I guess watching people drown in their own stupidity can be frustrating, but I guess I can kinda just channel that into mild amusement, right? Watching you desperately set up your straw man arguments or completely miss what the rest of the people in this thread are trying to explain to you is pretty amusing, I gotta admit! :lupe:

It was a joke. A very sarcastic joke. Serious as shyt :russ: I get it honey I just don't agree b/c you sound silly contradicting yourself in the same paragraph. :russ:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What's backwards about abortion but not contraception? And yeah, abortions are hard, but do you know what's harder? A society full of people that have to grow up in broken homes and with broken families because women were forced to carry children to term at inopportune times in their lives. Nah, not about that and no system is 100% perfect. Abortion needs to be there as a safety net.
i believe in abortion in some cases....... but if you dont want a kid either don't get loose wit it or use the many forms of protection that are effective against pregnancy :manny:

if you "accidentally" get pregnant while steadily handing out vageen passes, :ufdup:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Well hey if there are women who listen to men more than women then Ill be there to support them.

I never said that men have no responsibility. Let's not put words In my mouth. I'm saying that women have more responsibility than men.

Speaking of lopsided the whole relationship scene is lopsided to where women have more control than men. That's just how it is and many women benefit from this lopsided scene even as we speak. Maybe if it was more even then I could agree with you but right now the whole relationship scene is lopsided for women.

So we could either change the scene entirely and let men and women run the relationship scene which is unrealistic at this point and time and will take ages to Implement or we adjust what we currently have so less women suffer.

That solution where good men and women coming together is great and all but unless we out soek care into the outsiders we will be stuck in the minority.

Leaders are always in the minority. We don't need them to be a majority to be effective. That is why they are leaders. Anyway, good luck with your theory. I hope you one day realize that there is no war going on and the only way we will get there is together. I have nothing else to say about it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Leaders are always in the minority. We don't need them to be a majority to be effective. That is why they are leaders. Anyway, good luck with your theory. I hope you one day realize that there is no war going on and the only way we will get there is together. I have nothing else to say about it.
Well look at it this way. We need more followers.

We need to what we gotta do to convert them. Do your part as will I because there are a lot of women who don't listen to men.

All of this together talk is interesting tho because despite your judgements I believe that we can get there together. Its just that I am wondering if there are women willing to give up their benefits to make things even?

Which makes me want to ask you:

Are you in support of women approaching men and such and not expecting the male to do the chasing?

Last edited:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It was a joke. A very sarcastic joke. Serious as shyt :russ: I get it honey I just don't agree b/c you sound silly contradicting yourself in the same paragraph. :russ:

It wasn't me contradicting myself, you just didn't understand and now you're just writing posts with a bunch of laughing reaction faces because you're upset about having been so effectively proven wrong by the logical people in this thread.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
i believe in abortion in some cases....... but if you dont want a kid either don't get loose wit it or use the many forms of protection that are effective against pregnancy :manny:

if you "accidentally" get pregnant while steadily handing out vageen passes, :ufdup:

:manny: Like I said, no system is perfect, but I would certainly hate for the safety net to not be there.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Ladies you should also be accountable as well. I'm not going to let you girls get off the hook that easily. If you get knock up by a man that you know is trifling, remember that is your fault. :ufdup: If a nikka isn't your husband or soon to be husband, don't let him slide his condomless dikk inside of you. Slow him down :whoa:, give him the what the fukk look :dahell:, and tell him he need to get out :camby:

The crux of what I've been saying. And both parties should keep the condom standard going for the long haul as well...not just the first few times.

Peace

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
When women say that men should exercise the same type of sexual discretion and restraint that they ask of women to solve this problem the response has consistently been either 1) you can't expect men to do that because men are just going to chase p*ssy thats what they do so its up to women or 2) men shouldn't have to do that because they're not the ones carrying the child. So if these things are true altogether then yes, you are saying in the grand scheme of things that men are useless beyond providing sperm.

You even have some men argue that its up to women to force men to put on a condom. I mean...?? Useless is literally the nicest way to explain that I'm not even trying to be incendiary :yeshrug:

People provide uses to humanity beyond reproduction. You knew this, right? And when did anyone say that we can't expect men to take their part? I sure didn't. I just said that the lion's share of responsibility was on the woman because she has a much more "hands on" approach to being able to handle the issue of a child being taken to term. She can determine whether or not she takes the pill, uses a diaphragm, spermicidal sponge, etc. She can refuse sex to a man who refuses to wear a condom. That's his problem if he doesn't want to wear one, not hers. She also can take the morning after pill, or gawd forbid, get an abortion if she has to. A man is always being told, "After your nut goes off you have no rights!!" So since he has no rights, he has much less responsibility.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't me contradicting myself, you just didn't understand and now you're just writing posts with a bunch of laughing reaction faces because you're upset about having been so effectively proven wrong by the logical people in this thread.

Haven't you been called illogical in this thread. :bryan:How can I get mad at you when you're so hilarious?​